Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stun... Pre-release!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

This one as well as several other themes that have copied Bars theme icons.
    Does bother me that the only way to get this is with a donation. Kinda getting out of hand. What happened to the concept of sharing your work for the pure enjoyment of people loving your theme or app. I know that myself I have donated many times for peoples work that I thought was worthy. I can appreciate all that goes into making this type of theme for sure.
    But to me it's not a donation but rather your selling it if the only way you can get it is if you pay. ((climbs off soapbox))

Lol, ALOT of your stuff is very VERY close to his images...whether your going to admit it or not they are slightly altered or the color has been changed.

And I have no idea what your talking about "copying from Apple". That doesnt even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    This one as well as several other themes that have copied Bars theme icons.
    Does bother me that the only way to get this is with a donation. Kinda getting out of hand. What happened to the concept of sharing your work for the pure enjoyment of people loving your theme or app. I know that myself I have donated many times for peoples work that I thought was worthy. I can appreciate all that goes into making this type of theme for sure.
    But to me it's not a donation but rather your selling it if the only way you can get it is if you pay. ((climbs off soapbox))
    You got a point, but i don't see nothing wrong with someone get reward for hard work, specialty when you put the amount of hours that I put making this theme.

I dont have any problem with people getting rewarded for hard work, and creating a theme is certainly hard work....but get permission and give credit where its due, and you know what Im talking about. The theme looks good either way.

Thanks

Just sent to a donation.

WTF???

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-08-30 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwayne For This Useful Post:

DeSalles (2009-08-30)

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Lol, ALOT of your stuff is very VERY close to his images...whether your going to admit it or not they are slightly altered or the color has been changed.

And I have no idea what your talking about "copying from Apple". That doesnt even make sense.
    You Know what? CPJR I'm not got sit here arguing about copy or didn't copy, this is not the "copy dint copy" thread, if you want make a thread like that, if you like or dont like my theme I really dont care, I just can't understand what you still doing here reading and making comments here. And one more thing, mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Just sent to a donation.

WTF???

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
    Thank you so much, and you should have it now, check your email
    Last edited by DeSalles; 2009-08-30 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by DeSalles View Post
    You Know what? CPJR I'm not got sit here arguing about copy or didn't copy, this is not the "copy dint copy" thread, if you want make a thread like that, if you like or dont like my theme I really dont care, I just can't understand what you still doing here reading and making comments here. And one more thing, mind your own business.

Thank you so much, and you should have it now, check your email
    Im flipping a coin on whether your still going to be around or not.

I'll give you a piece of advice, DONT talk crap to a moderator. Very bad move and rather stupid.

Thanks

You got a point, but i don't see nothing wrong with someone get reward for hard work, specialty when you put the amount of hours that I put making this theme.
    Nor do I as I stated. I gladly make donations where I feel they are earned in my humble opinion.

With that being said, The point is.......
    the theme icons seem to be a rip from a theme, whether you believe that or not means nothing. By showing a lack of respect to theme designers or forum mods does bother me.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-31 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Im flipping a coin on whether your still going to be around or not.

I'll give you a piece of advice, DONT talk crap to a moderator. Very bad move and rather stupid.
    I'm not talking crap or offending anyone if you took it that way, I apologize, that was not my intentions, I just got annoyed because if anyone thinks that I copied a theme the creator of that theme should say something, its almost like a moderator like you its taking his side, and i dont think its fair, you should be neutral.

Thanks

And one more thing, mind your own business.

It is our business to make protect members/theme designers and moderate everything that goes on here on our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    It is our business to make protect members/theme designers and moderate everything that goes on here on our forum.
    Totaly true, and like I said before, if I offended anyone I apologize

SBSetting is pretty much done here is a little preview
    Last edited by DeSalles; 2009-08-30 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DeSalles For This Useful Post:

Zwayne (2009-08-31)

Is every theme out there so original that we can call the creator of this one a scammer? I don't think so...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

DeSalles (2009-08-31), Zwayne (2009-08-31)

I'm really trying to stay neutral on this,and I know I made a big deal out of mandatory donations for this theme,but I have to go with Late Nights on that point.Not every theme can be 100% original.This theme does have ALOT in common with iElegance,but at least everythings editted a decent bit.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HTKnightq For This Useful Post:

DeSalles (2009-08-31), Zwayne (2009-08-31)

charging any amount of money for a theme is pretty lame, it is a nice theme but no one made you do it and no one expected you to do it. You did it on your own time on your own terms and the % of downloads should be enough for your ego, I would even go as far as saying go ahead and put a donation section on your site but making it mandatory goes against the very reason you are able to make the theme. ( my 2 cents)

Quote Originally Posted by Split2ooo View Post
    charging any amount of money for a theme is pretty lame, it is a nice theme but no one made you do it and no one expected you to do it. You did it on your own time on your own terms and the % of downloads should be enough for your ego, I would even go as far as saying go ahead and put a donation section on your site but making it mandatory goes against the very reason you are able to make the theme. ( my 2 cents)
    And nobody is asking YOU to get it either

never said I wanted it was simply commenting on the situation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Unhappy ?
    i donated but the link was taken down dont no why

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

DeSalles (2009-09-01)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post
    i donated but the link was taken down dont no why
    Just sent it to your Email

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Smile thak you
    thanks just got it keek up the good work andy says thanks again from sunny cyprus

awesome theme thanks given
    99% ideal for me,the icons a i dont like if you did a clear icon version or text,then it would be perfect
    will you put the UI (dialler,lockscreen etc etc up as a template at some point?)either way its a cracking theme and must have been loads of work

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jaceuk For This Useful Post:

DeSalles (2009-09-01)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast