Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 180

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Stun... Pre-release!!!!!!

  1. #21
    Ahh..I can't pay for themes. Any chance I can get this any other way?I love the polished sort of futuristic look to it.Especially that passcode keypad.

  2. #22
    Just curious as to how many icons have been made for this theme.

    Thanks,

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pfaub55 For This Useful Post:

    DeSalles (2009-08-25)

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by pfaub55 View Post
    Just curious as to how many icons have been made for this theme.

    Thanks,
    So far i made over 120 but will be making more and posting here and my site

    Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Ahh..I can't pay for themes. Any chance I can get this any other way?I love the polished sort of futuristic look to it.Especially that passcode keypad.
    I'm sorry that's the only way
    Last edited by DeSalles; 2009-08-25 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeSalles For This Useful Post:

    TheEmperor (2009-08-25)

  6. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    Wow great theme just donated, downloaded. It's beautiful, great job, i'm very happy
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked it

  7. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    Looks good, very clean and very sleek.....but kinda annoyed by the fact you keep saying you can get it on my website with out mentioning that you have to go to your website and pay for a "Pre Beta Release" Its either Free or Buy...If Donate is the only way to get the theme then change it to "BUY" cause Donate should be an option not mandatory!!!!!
    Last edited by West-; 2009-08-25 at 08:04 PM.
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Looks good, very clean and very sleek.....but kinda annoyed by the fact you keep saying you can get it on my website with out mentioning that you have to go to your website and pay for a "Pre Beta Release" Its either Free or Buy...If Donate is the only way to get the theme then change it to "BUY" cause Donate should be an option not mandatory!!!!!
    I got everyone's email that donated so far and they will receive every update thru email

  9. #27
    Ahh,that's really too bad.I wish I could buy this theme so bad. Is it always going to stay a pay theme?

  10. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSalles View Post
    I got everyone's email that donated so far and they will receive every update thru email
    I put donate instead of buy because I dont want to set a price yet you donate whatever you want and think its worth it, and it gives a chance for you to have before everyone else, because in a couple of weeks it will be on sale at cydia for a set price.
    thanx for your comment

  11. #29
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Ahh,that's really too bad.I wish I could buy this theme so bad. Is it always going to stay a pay theme?
    Probaly not everyone trying to make a quick buck on jailbroken phones now....so damn annoying.....


    Quote Originally Posted by DeSalles View Post
    I put donate instead of buy because I dont want to set a price yet you donate whatever you want and think its worth it, and it gives a chance for you to have before everyone else, because in a couple of weeks it will be on sale at cydia for a set price.
    thanx for your comment
    Ya I highly doubt that...you telling me if I donate .01 your gonna send it to me? Cause thats all I think any theme is worth...So I Doubt that bro...Dont bother saying you would cause I will just to prove my point! Mine as well just put the set price in thats its gonna be on Cydia...
    Last edited by West-; 2009-08-25 at 08:23 PM.
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

  12. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Probaly not everyone trying to make a quick buck on jailbroken phones now....so damn annoying.....
    Yea,it is quite annoying.I always thought people made themes for others,just for the hell of it.Donations are meant to be something that's asked for to help support to developer.Not a mandatory thing.This really cuts down on the amount of users that can get certain themes.There're also people like me that WOULD buy and donate,but simply CAN'T for there own reasons.This is a huge disappointment after looking at how great the theme is too. No offence meant to you though DeSalles.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to HTKnightq For This Useful Post:

    DeSalles (2009-08-25)

  14. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    Probaly not everyone trying to make a quick buck on jailbroken phones now....so damn annoying.....




    Ya I highly doubt that...you telling me if I donate .01 your gonna send it to me? Doubt that bro...Dont bother saying you would cause I will just to prove my point! Mine as well just put the set price in thats its gonna be on Cydia...
    go ahead donate the penny, if you think that this theme and the effort and long hours that I put making it is worth a penny go ahead you will receive the link

    Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Yea,it is quite annoying.I always thought people made themes for others,just for the hell of it.Donations are meant to be something that's asked for to help support to developer.Not a mandatory thing.This really cuts down on the amount of users that can get certain themes.There're also people like me that WOULD buy and donate,but simply CAN'T for there own reasons.This is a huge disappointment after looking at how great the theme is too. No offence meant to you though DeSalles.
    None Taken, trust me
    Last edited by DeSalles; 2009-08-25 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #32
    If you'll send the link out if someone is willing to donate only a penny why not make it free just for a while?Like a special promo event for those of us that CAN'T get paid anything?I realise I'm being a complete *** about this,and I apologize for that,but I'm just saying does a penny make all that much of a difference?

  16. #33
    I will never understand people that get mad when you request a donation for services rendered.

    Is the developer (or in my case - webmaster's) time worthless? Do you think we are just a bunch of bored millionaires looking for something to do all day long? Well you are wrong. Why don't you get a job, and learn the value of earning a dollar. Don't you feel you should be compensated for your work at the end of the day?

    You own an iPhone, and most likely pay a monthly service fee to your carrier, yet you can't stick a crowbar in your wallet and pry out a dollar or five? Come on!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

    DeSalles (2009-08-25)

  18. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    your donation is now completePayment by PayPal
    Confirmation number: 7CV62017GR61*****
    Donations Coordinator Contact Information
    [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I will never understand people that get mad when you request a donation for services rendered.

    Is the developer (or in my case - webmaster's) time worthless? Do you think we are just a bunch of bored millionaires looking for something to do all day long? Well you are wrong. Why don't you get a job, and learn the value of earning a dollar. Don't you feel you should be compensated for your work at the end of the day?

    You own an iPhone, and most likely pay a monthly service fee to your carrier, yet you can't stick a crowbar in your wallet and pry out a dollar or five? Come on!
    Then dont create the damn theme then.....To add to it I have no problem with the Donate to a theme but not when people make it "mandatory" to get the Theme!!!!
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to West- For This Useful Post:

    DeSalles (2009-08-25), HTKnightq (2009-08-25)

  20. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    If you'll send the link out if someone is willing to donate only a penny why not make it free just for a while?Like a special promo event for those of us that CAN'T get paid anything?I realise I'm being a complete *** about this,and I apologize for that,but I'm just saying does a penny make all that much of a difference?
    Because it would be fair for the people that paid for it, and like I said if its a penny that you can or want to donate, go ahead you will get the same respect as if you donated $100.00

  21. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I will never understand people that get mad when you request a donation for services rendered.

    Is the developer (or in my case - webmaster's) time worthless? Do you think we are just a bunch of bored millionaires looking for something to do all day long? Well you are wrong. Why don't you get a job, and learn the value of earning a dollar. Don't you feel you should be compensated for your work at the end of the day?

    You own an iPhone, and most likely pay a monthly service fee to your carrier, yet you can't stick a crowbar in your wallet and pry out a dollar or five? Come on!
    Didn't I say that I was sorry for being an ***?If I sounded mad,then I apologise for that too.I know that earning money isn't just a simple thing.What you don't realise is that not everyone can buy things online.Whether it is because they don't want there credit card number given away,or other such reasons.If you read an earlier post you would also realize that I said I WOULD buy and donate this theme,but I CAN'T.

    @DeSalles: I see your point there.Too bad I can't make such donations. :/

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to HTKnightq For This Useful Post:

    DeSalles (2009-08-25)

  23. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by West- View Post
    your donation is now completePayment by PayPal
    Confirmation number: 7CV62017GR61*****
    Donations Coordinator Contact Information
    [email protected]



    Then dont create the damn theme then.....To add to it I have no problem with the Donate to a theme but not when people make it "mandatory" to get the Theme!!!!
    Thank you for your $.01 and I hope you like the theme

  24. #38
    iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 37 Posts

    Really where from? didnt get anything?
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!

  25. #39
    Why don't we all stop arguing because it is going to get leaked eventually.
    Not that I will use it but if you don't want to donate then don't donate lol simple as that. Trust me, West, there are plenty of themes out there that you dont have to donate for that is better than this (no offense)

    Example: iInspired by K.Nitsua

    Simple as that

  26. #40
    In my opinion, this is no better than the first release of i'Elegance
    And that was free. After people saw the talent of Bars, he released another theme called i'Elegance Pro, which he charged for and people happily paid for because they already got a taste of the original i'Elegance. If Bars had charged for the first theme, I do not think it would be as popular as it is now.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •