View Poll Results: Do you like my theme so far?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 90.48%
  • No

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Release) Dark Wood

Lightbulb (Release) Dark Wood
    I just finished making this theme, it is my first ever and i would like to know what people think. i still need to add alot of things like a lock screen.

This theme is already in cydia and in the ModMyi download section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009-1-.png  
    Last edited by ehorvat; 2009-08-24 at 07:02 PM.
    EHorvat

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Nice and clean looking.
    I prefer a touch of colour to my themes though.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to showstopper For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

I find it very clean as well, looks very well made. If your looking to improve on it, I suggest making a matching sbsettings theme for it, custom sounds also always have a nice touch to a theme. How many icons do you have for it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Taji For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

Not many more maybe 10 just for iPhone apps and things but im going to make more

thanks for the idea!
    EHorvat

I like it, kinda the style of mine. I use the same icon pack that you used on it, on my pc.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Late_Nights For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

i honestly hope you release this theme soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to angelgirl204 For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

One thing that really stands out to me that you need to work on is the calendar icon... I suggest that you download my theme iGLASSIFY and look at my info.plist to see how I changed the positions and color of the day and date on my calendar icon... (if this helps make sure you comment on my theme and say how great it is.. jk.. but seriously.. do it)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

ehorvat, this looks really nice, where'd you get the icons from? Are there any others floating around out there?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelite For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-25)

Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl204 View Post
    i honestly hope you release this theme soon
    I did its in Cydia just search Dark Wood

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    (if this helps make sure you comment on my theme and say how great it is.. jk.. but seriously.. do it)
    Haha dont worry ill check it out and be sure to leave good comments

Quote Originally Posted by mikelite View Post
    ehorvat, this looks really nice, where'd you get the icons from? Are there any others floating around out there?
    Ummm the theme i have on my ipod looks exactly like my Desktop i just took the icons i used and shrunk them down to 60/60 and added a few touch ups i can give you the icons i used if you would like
    Last edited by ehorvat; 2009-08-25 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    EHorvat

Quote Originally Posted by ehorvat View Post
    i can give you the icons i used if you would like
    that would be awesome, thanks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelite For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

was it pretty easy to put it in cydia? I plan to do mine tonight if it doesn't take too long

19. The Following User Says Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

What dependencies does this theme use?I was installing it in Cydia,and saw a list of things it was going to install.Out of habit I hit the "install" button before I could read the list though.The download went fast and I managed to stop it (though it got half-way).I downloaded it via modmyi's download section,but I'm not sure if it'll still work...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to HTKnightq For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    was it pretty easy to put it in cydia? I plan to do mine tonight if it doesn't take too long
    Yea its really easy if you look on the side theres a little button that says Host your app/theme on cydia just click it and fill it out

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    What dependencies does this theme use?I was installing it in Cydia,and saw a list of things it was going to install.Out of habit I hit the "install" button before I could read the list though.The download went fast and I managed to stop it (though it got half-way).I downloaded it via modmyi's download section,but I'm not sure if it'll still work...
    im not sure this didnt happen to me maybe its because your on 3.0 im on 2.2.1 first gen ipod touch hope you figure it out though
    Last edited by ehorvat; 2009-08-26 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    EHorvat

Well the theme uses 6 rows including the dock..I think one of the dependencies it wanted to install was Five Row Springboard. :S Cydia crashed when I was about to install,so when I rebooted Cydia,and got to your theme,I headed straight to the install button.Not everything loaded of course,but I did see what looked like a message saying your theme was a console package...

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Well the theme uses 6 rows including the dock..I think one of the dependencies it wanted to install was Five Row Springboard. :S Cydia crashed when I was about to install,so when I rebooted Cydia,and got to your theme,I headed straight to the install button.Not everything loaded of course,but I did see what looked like a message saying your theme was a console package...

Has anyone else has this problem??
    EHorvat

Has anyone else has this problem??

i've installed this theme without a problem...i am running 3.0 on an iphone...

theme looks goods..hopefully there will be more icons for it..

26. The Following User Says Thank You to angelgirl204 For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

Quote Originally Posted by angelgirl204 View Post
    hopefully there will be more icons for it..
    yes i am working on that now

tell me what icons you would like and i will do my best
    EHorvat

Okay,I checked and this theme is fine.If you don't have five icon springboard,it just goes into four rows and the icons appear bigger. :P

29. The Following User Says Thank You to HTKnightq For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

sweet =]
    EHorvat

yes i am working on that now

tell me what icons you would like and i will do my best
    i honestly don't know yet...im at work and i can't see what icons you got in the file so i can edit a couple
    i'll let you know after midnight...

and that's so cool of you of making more icons for the theme..

thanks

32. The Following User Says Thank You to angelgirl204 For This Useful Post:

ehorvat (2009-08-26)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast