Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First Theme - BlueBlack

Default First Theme - BlueBlack
    Hey all,
    I've spent several hours on most of the icons. My theme is called BlueBlack, nothing special with the naming convention other then the obvious. All the icons are continuing to be added with a blue and black shades of colors.

The background also morphs between two images, ones that I could find that reflect a good contrast with the icons.

More updates to come, but if you want a link, I will provide one.

The current list of icons in the zip file below

Click here for the zip file
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -theme.png  
    Last edited by nightridermz3; 2009-08-27 at 06:12 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me delusion950's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it =) suggestion. find wallpaper to match icons something sick. do u have a lot of icons or just basic?

nice theme, love the icons,wallpaper could be better tho.

Nah these wallpapers are actually from the Boss App that switches between wallpapers (i have like 30 in it). That one is not included in the actual two that the theme scroll betweens. I think they are both green backgrounds that sorta contrast better.

Most of the icons are just basic ones, but I've edited ones like ESPN ScoreCenter, Paper Toss, Beer Pong, Cydia, Winterboard, and Pandora in addition. I continue to make more, but it's hard to keep up with the amount of apps I download

Allright i have created ZIP file with all the icons in it so far. A theme will be available soon, but will have images in tact for the background, which fades between two images. See first post above.