Page 98 of 325 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

is it possible for you to make a Games springjump icon in this style with a game controller(xbox)???
    The General has landed

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    hey is there any way to make the weather widget temp black set in like the icons that are above it
    thats what id love to know, have it black/carbon-like and recessed like the icons above it in the column...i asked that a couple pages back, that would be badass!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    thats what id love to know, have it black/carbon-like and recessed like the icons above it in the column...i asked that a couple pages back, that would be badass!
    Can only change the color. Like the wallpaper.html. That is, at this time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Can only change the color. Like the wallpaper.html. That is, at this time.
    so at a later date possibly there will be able to have the option to have it match the column recessed icons? oh and also...i looked in the settings app and didnt see anything that had to do w/this widget..i know you said there would be stuff to configure directly from settings app but i assume now thats for a future update, right?

3 more loading screens:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -c.png   -r.png   -s.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

mister4stars (2009-11-02)

Where does it get stored when I SSh it? I put in themes but winterboard doesn't apply it

Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyz View Post
    Where does it get stored when I SSh it? I put in themes but winterboard doesn't apply it
    did you unzip it after u downloaded it.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Make sure it is above the theme, works great.

zomg
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-02 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-02)

Thanks

Default icons
    i hate to be a pain but could someone please make me these icons for categories i would greatly appreciate it thanks

edit: here are the springboard icons made for me by iphonerookie thanks again

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dzyzzn...ons100x100.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0157.png   -img_0158.png   -img_0159.png   -img_0160.png   -img_0161.png   -img_0162.png  
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-11-02 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

make sure you ssh it to private/var/stash/themes.xxx i beleive that is the location

Yeah using stuffit expander and then placed the whole folder in the themes folder (private/var/stash/themes) I think was the path. Anyways i saw all the other theme folders there

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Make sure it is above the theme, works great.
    It is above the other IBNweathercarbon them in winterboard. Do both need to be activated for it to work. I tried both and just that one by itself.
    Last edited by threefiftyz; 2009-11-02 at 01:40 AM.

Just took apart this theme & WOW!

There is some glorious design work in here. I am more than just a little impressed with this. Particularly the Illustrator design work. Mad Props to the creator. There are serious amounts of time, thought & love in this theme.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to graemec For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-02)

Quote Originally Posted by graemec View Post
    Just took apart this theme & WOW!

There is some glorious design work in here. I am more than just a little impressed with this. Particularly the Illustrator design work. Mad Props to the creator. There are serious amounts of time, thought & love in this theme.
    Thanks my friend... I can't seem to leave it alone either. Working on a tweek for myself now. I'll post if it looks good.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

Z, can you make a game icon(the new style)using the image at the bottom right of this pic???

The General has landed

Thanks

i hate to be a pain but could someone please make me these icons for categories i would greatly appreciate it thanks
    I think I got 'em all, 67 of them, you will have to name them of coarse because you didn't supply the names.

please zip them back up again with the proper names and post them, I really shouldn't have done them without the names but I found I had some time to kill and decided to make them for you. Please return the favor. Thx
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-02 at 04:31 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

richhee (2009-11-02), zausser (2009-11-02)

Thanks

It is above the other IBNweathercarbon them in winterboard. Do both need to be activated for it to work. I tried both and just that one by itself.
    No, only the newest one. the file path your using is correct. Did you respring your phone? Should have happened when you exited WinterBoard tho.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-11-02)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    In private/var/stash/applications/shortcut(0,1,2,3,4) , and rename the icon0 to icon and put in the shortcut0 , then icon1 rename to icon and put in the shortcut1 ...same for 2,3,4....respring
    Hmmm, I could have sworn you had to go into the theme itself and go into the icon folder and change the page0, page1, etc. to the new image?

At least this is how I did (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Arm22 View Post
    Hmmm, I could have sworn you had to go into the theme itself and go into the icon folder and change the page0, page1, etc. to the new image?

At least this is how I did (I think).
    Springjumps can be SSH to ways. In the Shortcut folders named Icon0.png etc... or just name them Page 0.png Page 1.png and put them in the theme icon folder. Springjumps in the theme icon folder will overwrite the shortcut folder icon. If that's what you were talking about.

Now that blkcadi spent some time making all these icons for you with no names.... Can you please zip and post these again after you have named them. That's the only way I'll be able to get these in the icon pack and cydia themes. It takes time to make these icons and we would like to steer clear of making them again due to no names.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-02 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-02)

Thanks

Default Thanks
    I think I got 'em all, 67 of them, you will have to name them of coarse because you didn't supply the names.

please zip them back up again with the proper names and post them, I really shouldn't have done them without the names but I found I had some time to kill and decided to make them for you. Please return the favor. Thx
    THANK YOU but i didnt see the part where you said zip them up and repost and i already added them to the rest of the icons so i zipped up all the icons heres the link

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

if its not to much trouble could i also get those icons in the full size for the springboard
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-11-02 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Springjumps can be SSH to ways. In the Shortcut folders named Icon0.png etc... or just name them Page 0.png Page 1.png and put them in the theme icon folder. Springjumps in the theme icon folder will overwrite the shortcut folder icon. If that's what you were talking about.

Now that blkcadi spent some time making all these icons for you with no names.... Can you please zip and post these again after you have named them. That's the only way I'll be able to get these in the icon pack and cydia themes. It takes time to make these icons and we would like to steer clear of making them again due to no names.

Thanks for understanding.
    Yes, that was what I was speaking of and makes perfect sense.

Thanks

Page 98 of 325 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast