Page 93 of 325 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

i photoshopped something like what i want it to look like, what do you think?

let me know your opinion
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -somethinglikethis.png  

here's the float changed from right to left. made it worse imo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0313.png  

Looks like your having fun with ibnyaffa's widget for satin carbon. Here's what the next official release will look like. Also includes YahooWeather. Just doing final beta. Soon no need for editing of the JS. We'll have a settings in... well settings to pick from. I'll have this release hopefully this weekend. Just want to make sure it's all clean and center.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-1.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-30)

I can do that, it'll take me probably about an hour to do it later. My personal preference is like my screenshot here, I like the way it all overlaps just slightly, enough to give depth and dimension to the wallpaper and weather icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0282.png  
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    I can do that, it'll take me probably about an hour to do it later. My personal preference is like my screenshot here, I like the way it all overlaps just slightly, enough to give depth and dimension to the wallpaper and weather icon.
    that looks good, except since im from Lake Havasu City and its such a long spelling...won't it be hitting me clock?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Looks like your having fun with ibnyaffa's widget for satin carbon. Here's what the next official release will look like. Also includes YahooWeather. Just doing final beta. Soon no need for editing of the JS. We'll have a settings in... well settings to pick from. I'll have this release hopefully this weekend. Just want to make sure it's all clean and center.

i like!!!! put the city name in there so it's displayed! that makes it pimp! diggin' the temp in the side bar down below
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-30 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Z Actually the only thing from his widget is the icons, which are acctually from the app, everything else is mine written from scratch. (big props to IBNYaffa for the idea though.)

Yeah rook, it does look worse, but we're going one step at a time, notice how now the name is centered with the moon, now all we have to do is get it moved down under the moon, and then move the temp and it'll be good to go.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-30 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

No city... Really need this to be clean. Do you not now where you live rookie? Maybe you should put your address on the widget to. lmao... Kidden bro.. (you know i love ya) anyway... To crowded with information not needed. My opinion that is!

Z Actually the only thing from his widget is the icons, which are acctually from the app, everything else is mine written from scratch.

Yeah rook, it does look worse, but we're going one step at a time, notice how now the name is centered with the moon, now all we have to do is get it moved down under the moon, and then move the temp and it'll be good to go.
    Well then I'm sorry.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-30 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i do forget where i live sometimes! i should put my city as "PhotoShop" honestly rofl

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Yup, sorry, I agree with Z, I think I'll wait for the release. Love how the temp is in the corner. Nice job.

But thanks for all the hard work SS, appreciate it.

dude...Z!....i had an idea...idk what you'll think...but i'm REALLY liking the carbon-recessed icons that we now have going along from top to bottom in the right column on the home page. With the temp below it looks sweet...but i was wondering what you'd think of the temperature text being carbon-recessed like the icons above it?=) if you cant do it, its cool, thought that'd be really unique=)

Well got a new work toy... Mac Pro.. Also my HP workstation.... HEHEHEHEHhehehehe

Graphic king at the place of employment.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1273.jpg   -img_1272.jpg  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Pepsi?? really?? come on Z
    Nice work station. I want it, gimme..............

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

well got a new work toy... Mac pro.. Also my hp workstation.... Hehehehehhehehehe

graphic king at the place of employment.

holy workstation batman!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

Default yep....
    more changes... At least on my phone....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -new-iconss.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images           

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-11-02), rodima (2009-10-31)

vary nice

I'm still trying to learn how to use Photoshop lol
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-30 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here's the Carbon easy access wall text PSD.
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Z..the pages with the side label; apps, games, cydia so forth in all carbon... where are those? mine have the name in carbon and white. and where do i put them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Z..the pages with the side label; apps, games, cydia so forth in all carbon... where are those? mine have the name in carbon and white. and where do i put them?
    I included them in the easy access add on.. First post on this thread. The pages go in the main root of the theme. Make backup of original.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Pepsi?? really?? come on Z
    Nice work station. I want it, gimme..............

It's just the pepsi cup.. Coke is in it. lol

vary nice

I'm still trying to learn how to use Photoshop lol
    I hear ya... I learn something new every day!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-30 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got CS4 master suite about a month ago and that's the first time I ever opened Photoshop lol. I'm still trying to figure out a lot of stuff. I enjoy it, but I still can't figure out how to cut just my daughter out of a picture lol.

Sweet, I know what I'm gonna do when I get to work Nice work

Well got a new work toy... Mac Pro.. Also my HP workstation.... HEHEHEHEHhehehehe

Graphic king at the place of employment.

No wonder this theme is so great looking! With all that gear, you have no excuses lol
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-10-30 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-30)

Page 93 of 325 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast