Page 92 of 325 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks for the tips. Yah it is getting closer to winter here. 9 celcius is getting there for sure. Oh well, just need lotsa booze and a good woman to snuggle with HAHA.

i'm having sort of a problem...my city is hitting into the time. What can I do to fix this?

thanks!

if this can't be fixed, i'm just going to put it back to looking this way:

plus i noticed that it never reads the same temp as my actual weather app w/weathericon enabled....weather icon says 54 degrees right now where this thing says 61.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-30 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i'm having sort of a problem...my city is hitting into the time. What can I do to fix this?

thanks!

if this can't be fixed, i'm just going to put it back to looking this way:
    I actually can't see the screenshots because I'm at work and they were uploaded in the message, but you have a few choices, all of them involve editing the stylesheet in the widget. You can make the text smaller, or you can change the offset of the icon, or you can make the bubble smaller, or even remove the city name and leave the temp. Let me know which one you want to do and I can walk you through and tell you what to edit.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

thanks for the reply, i'd like to move the city down below the weather image, and the temp over so it sits to the left of the weather image but doesn't touch it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-30)

I can't see the images when you put them in the post like that, if you upload them as attachments I can see them. Go into the widget, into private/stylesheets and edit the stylesheet iSatin_right

Edit where it says #TextContainer{
    change the line text-align: center

change center to right. then save and upload an attachment for me to see the result, then we can change the offset and get it lined up.

I recommend using WINSCP to SSH into the phone, open the current stylesheet, copy the contents, back it up, then create a new file with the original name, edit everything right in the phone, leave it connected and the stylesheet open, and just respring everytime I make a change, it seems to work fastest for me

for some stupid reason of all nights my wifi is being stupid and won't let me get into WinSCP=( i have iFunBox though....that work?

Use the original stylesheet I posted, since I don't personally know the settings for the stylesheet you are currently using......or I can just write another one for you when I get off work later.

^ k i'm downloading it now from the first post.

Honestly, I've never used funbox so I don't know how it works, but any way you want edit it will work, I don't know if funbox will let you edit the text of the javascript while it's on the phone, so you might have to keep dragging and dropping lol

nothing is showing up when i activate it in winterboard (i put the version on page 13 you posted on the phone now)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

SS > to answer your question from yesterday. Yes My Dad was Stationed there in Okinawa while he was in the USMC. ((he's still my little devil dog))

If I give you my info can you set my weather up for me too?

Rook, I think the reason your seeing different temps is the difference between Accu-weather and Yahoo weather.

cant i use yahoo weather for this widget?

Yeah I can set it up, how do you want it to look?

I can write it for yahoo weather if you want
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-30 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

heres a pic after i put it on, got it working, and changed what you said on the last page from center to right in the rightstylesheet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0312.png  

Thanks

I'm sure you prolly could, perhaps SS can set it up for you.

Ok, that's progress, lol now we need to move the icon to the left, move the whole bubble so the page0 doesn't go over it and we'll be good.

blkcadi, how do you want yours to look?
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-30 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Yeah I can set it up, how do you want it to look?

I can write it for yahoo weather if you want
    Well thx,
    I would like the sun/moon image moved to the right like rook is showing, with the temp just left of it, ((Yahoo weather in Mesa, Arizona 85207)) and the city either above or below the orb/temp.

rook, next thing you need to change is at the bottom of the css, in the #weatherIcon{ change the float: right; to left, then respring and upload, then we can move the rest. I always go one step at a time to ensure that we get the results we want before moving on.

ok, that's the same we're doing for rook right now, he'll have the city under the sun/moon and the temp on the left. He can probably post his up when he finishes for you.........

or I can just write it tonight and post it up, and you'll both have it in the morning (morning there).
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-30 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 92 of 325 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast