Page 89 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

^fine then exclude me then I c how u iz lol

Dl the isatin theme from first post it's in a folder called psd files
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-28 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Gunshin82 (2009-10-28), zausser (2009-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Dl the isatin theme from first post it's in a folder called psd files
    Crap, I looked in practically every zip/rar file except for that one !! Thanks a bunch

what is the name of the folder for igo my way? is it iGo My Way.app? let me know so i can put the image in a correctly named folder so it works=)

hmm ... I think it's iGO_Myway ... but I'm not 100% it's corect...

Hey z, did you get a chance to put the weather widget on your phone? What did you think of it?
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Default Flight Control Icon
    First of all i would like to give many thanks for creating the iSatin theme. Its my favorite theme which i am currently using.
    Anyways i would like to let you know that the Flight Control.png file in the directory /private/var/stash/Themes/iSatin.theme/Icons is titled incorrectly. it should be FlightControl.png with no space.
    Helping is the least i can do.
    Good luck with future updates!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frozenra1n For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-29)

Zausser
    Is it possible to have the psd page
    for the page inside "easy access mod" in the first page please

i m french and i would like to translate this and make my name

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    hmm ... I think it's iGO_Myway ... but I'm not 100% it's corect...
    if dont have it, can you get AppLinks from Cydia...then open the app on springboard and click the arrow on the bottom left of the screen so it creates the shortcut directories for all the apps. Then go and ssh into var/mobile/AppLinks and find iGo My Way and tell me how the folder is spelled exactly=) that's a sure-proof way of making sure=)

if dont have it, can you get AppLinks from Cydia...then open the app on springboard and click the arrow on the bottom left of the screen so it creates the shortcut directories for all the apps. Then go and ssh into var/mobile/AppLinks and find iGo My Way and tell me how the folder is spelled exactly=) that's a sure-proof way of making sure=)
    Yes i make and name is : iGO_Myway.app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-29), zausser (2009-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Yes i make and name is : iGO_Myway.app

thank you! i'll post it up when im done...including that one, i have a total of 29 more Carbon loading screens i'll be posting up later tonight=)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-29)

thank you! i'll post it up when im done...including that one, i have a total of 29 more Carbon loading screens i'll be posting up later tonight=)
    this is superb , i'm waiting for this

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-29), zausser (2009-10-29)

i have 11 more to do lol...i have to step out for a couple hours, but when i get back i'll wrap them up, rar 'em together, and post them up for you guys!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Hey z, did you get a chance to put the weather widget on your phone? What did you think of it?
    Working like crazy now and to top it off in the middle of a hard drive swap on the Mac... On work PC now... Just as I'm up and running tomorrow I'll give it a go..

Damn... Even you get the 80x80 avatar.... lmao

Quote Originally Posted by artemisFRANCE View Post
    Zausser
    Is it possible to have the psd page
    for the page inside "easy access mod" in the first page please

i m french and i would like to translate this and make my name

thanks
    Yes it is... Sorry I forgot the put it in the download.. As soon as The Mac is up... Tomorrow.. I'll post!

Thanks Rookie... Looks like you've been busy! How's the spinners coming.. Joking

Thanks to all for holding down the fort. You all Rock!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-29 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Damn... Even you get the 80x80 avatar.... lmao
    Did you send it off to broomy?

^^ yes. He said he would look into it after work.

I hate those spinners. If u are online after I get home I'll send u them to see what u think.

Thanks

Default please some help with clock and weather widget
    hi could someone please give me some help i posted a pic of how i want the weather and the clock (1st Pic) could someone please help me configure mine (2nd pic)in the same way time date on left weather with temp on right preferably without the city name just temp and icon thanks would be great help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0066.png   -img_0155.png  

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    hi could someone please give me some help i posted a pic of how i want the weather and the clock (1st Pic) could someone please help me configure mine (2nd pic)in the same way time date on left weather with temp on right preferably without the city name just temp and icon thanks would be great help
    On page 113, I posted this widget, so you can download it and SSH it to your private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx folder, then open Winterboard and activate it, turn the old widget off and respring and enjoy. To get the time the way you want it, you will need to change the Wallpaper.html from your theme and replace it with the Wallpaper.html from the Carbon theme (I think that's right) someone please correct me if I'm wrong. If you want to remove the city name, you'll have to know a little bit about JavaScript and edit the stylesheets that came with the weather widget, if I have enough time tonight I can edit it and post it for you without the city and all you would need to do is SSH it into the correct folder.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-29 at 06:13 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

richhee (2009-10-29)

Thanks

Default weather
    Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    On page 113, I posted this widget, so you can download it and SSH it to your private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx folder, then open Winterboard and activate it, turn the old widget off and respring and enjoy. To get the time the way you want it, you will need to change the Wallpaper.html from your theme and replace it with the Wallpaper.html from the Carbon theme (I think that's right) someone please correct me if I'm wrong. If you want to remove the city name, you'll have to know a little bit about JavaScript and edit the stylesheets that came with the weather widget, if I have enough time tonight I can edit it and post it for you without the city and all you would need to do is SSH it into the correct folder.
    first off thank you for your help i fixed the time and put the weather app where you said to then went to winterboard unchecked old weather app and checked new weather app resprung and now i have no weather completely blank spot nothing there

Make sure you put the iSatin weatherV2 above the theme you have selected. See if that fixes the problem. Oh make sure that after you unzip the folder, if there's a folder called isatin weatherV4, that you don't put that folder in the themes section, only the folder isatin weatherV2, otherwise winterboard doesn't recognize the html files because they are in another folder.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-29 at 06:59 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

richhee (2009-10-29)

Page 89 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast