Page 88 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Yo. here you go... blkcadi- what cha want?

thank you a **** ton!=) looks great!

ok so i made some loading screens for Carbon that weren't done...I hope everyone likes them=) I included a README inside the .rar for those who don't know where to place these folders. I also did loading screens for iFile & Aptbackup but they don't work...i noticed neither of them have a Default.png image in their .app folders which I assume is the reason why they don't work. If someone knows how to get the loading screens working for those two apps let me know and I'll post up the loading screens for them as well. But for now here are 7 new loading screens:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -defaultapplinks.png   -defaultlockdown.png   -defaultspringback.png   -defaultterminal.png   -defaultudidfaker.png   -defaultus-canada.png   -defaultvideorecorder3.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-28 at 08:31 AM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

BatFan (2009-10-28), Bo Troxell (2009-10-28), byron686 (2009-11-10), Dexy88 (2009-10-28), Gunshin82 (2009-10-28), zausser (2009-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Please share the weather file. thx
    Here you go, it's the one I used for the screen shot.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    ok so i made some loading screens for Carbon that weren't done...I hope everyone likes them=) I included a README inside the .rar for those who don't know where to place these folders. I also did loading screens for iFile & Aptbackup but they don't work...i noticed neither of them have a Default.png image in their .app folders which I assume is the reason why they don't work. If someone knows how to get the loading screens working for those two apps let me know and I'll post up the loading screens for them as well. But for now here are 7 new loading screens:
    Woow grat ...can you make one of iGO My Way .....

BTW ....your Supra is badass , awasome

would it be possible to get the following icons (categorie and springboard), the names are directly in the pic.

I tried using the action file from the first post but it doesn't give it the same type of icons... Am I using the right action file or are there other versions?

Thanks

Oh, and I've include an iPod icon for the home screen in case anyone's interested.

PS: I've been searching the post and found the video tutorial for making the icons... it seems that I'm missing a psd file. Where can I get it? It's not on the first page.

update: Maybe it would help if I'd post the actual screen shot :s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0067.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-10-28 at 09:29 PM.

How can i make this theme more "lite"?

I don't like the customizations within the iphone apps (for example: background in settings) and all the new arrows\buttons and so on. I very much like the homescreens, categorie, theme, new sounds, lockscreen. What do I have to change\delete?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^My suggestion would be download the theme from the link on the fist post to your desktop, and then remove what you don't want to use.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    4 star

is your liveclock and weather icon above your theme in winterboard? Did you enable it in settings???

Oops. Lol wrong person. Lmao

i dont kno why i was under the impression that the carbon theme i downloaded from rockapp had the winterboard themes for liveclock and weathericon... lol

downloaded from first post.. and set...

workin great

thanks for your responses!

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^My suggestion would be download the theme from the link on the fist post to your desktop, and then remove what you don't want to use.
    I'm afraid that's not gonna work. A lot of stuff is packed in the "theme" file so there's not much to delete as i can't get to it.

Thanks

What you explained was UIImages Folder stuff. Delete the UIPinstripe.png for the background you don't like and then look at the rest of the images in the same folder you do not want and delete them also

^^^ what carbon theme do you have? If cydia. Delete files from that ui. If here and you stack with satin in winterboard delete from satin. It really depends on your set up and what files you want to exclude.

Dude. Is my avatar the correct size now? Can't tell from me phone.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-28 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks !! worked

Looks correct size to me Z.

@Zausser .. big thx 4 your patience .. i got it .. you make my day

Great support .. canīt say enough ... THX THX THX ...

i think i will make a litte faq - may be it can help other Nooby like me to get this awesome theme working to fit their needs.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maddeen For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-28)

Thanks

Nope, not 80 x 80 yet Z

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-28)

Man. Well at least you gave me the cool gold title.

Yeah how do you change the title color of your forum name?

Quote Originally Posted by Maddeen View Post
    @Zausser .. big thx 4 your patience .. i got it .. you make my day

Great support .. canīt say enough ... THX THX THX ...

i think i will make a litte faq - may be it can help other Nooby like me to get this awesome theme working to fit their needs.
    Thanks and your welcome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Yeah how do you change the title color of your forum name?
    You haz to be special...................

Hey guy's, sorry to break into your chat but I was wondering where I could get the psd file for the icons? It's not in the action set and I went through most of the topic with no luck...

Page 88 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast