Page 85 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Can someone tell me what the clock icon is in the status bar?

Nice--this is exactly what I was hoping for!! Question though---no Read Me file? Not sure where to put all of these files.....
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-10-27 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

Default Weather Widget Final
    Ok, so here it is, the final version (I think) of my weather widget. Thanks for the inspiration! I changed the text color and size for the both the city and temp, and added the stylesheets for the right and top widget. It is set for the bottom right widget by default, when you open the file go to configureMe.js and edit it, when you edit the location, you can put in a zip code, or City, State/Country. Also in the configureMe.js file is the choice of which widget you would like. Your options are iSatin_center, iSatin_right, and iSatin_top. Simply change to which you would like and ssh to var/stash/Themes.xxxxxxx and then activate in WinterBoard. As always feedback is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: This is not the final version, scroll down to find the newer widget.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -center.png   -right.png   -top.png  
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-27 at 02:02 PM. Reason: New version
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-27)

Forget last post--I figured it out--it's early!! But can someone tell me what that little clock icon is in the status bar?
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Forget last post--I figured it out--it's early!! But can someone tell me what that little clock icon is in the status bar?
    I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about.....the alarm clock notifier maybe?

Oh yeah, hey zausser, think I can get one of those big icons with the chrome bezel with an "SS" in the center? Just the icon not the LockBackground.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-27 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

one last 1 that i forgot BLKCADI thanks for all your work your great
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-01-24 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Ok, so here it is, the final version (I think) of my weather widget. Thanks for the inspiration! I changed the text color and size for the both the city and temp, and added...
    Hi supershags,

Thanks for the update for the weather theme, jus added it. Works fine but it's covered by the home background in the Carbon theme... How would I go about fixing this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0059.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

supershags2005 (2009-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    one last 1 that i forgot BLKCADI thanks for all your work your great
    Don't know the name of the icon, but here you go hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

10. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

scoop2mylue (2009-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshin82 View Post
    Hi supershags,

Thanks for the update for the weather theme, jus added it. Works fine but it's covered by the home background in the Carbon theme... How would I go about fixing this?
    I'm glad you posted that, let me go ahead and drop it down some, and I'll post it up again in about 10 minutes.

Ok sorry, didn't take me 10 minutes lol. Here, try this and if you would kindly post another screenshot, since I don't have that time badge and background. I also changed the font size again because it looks from your screenie like it was gonna run over the time. Again thanks for posting.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-27 at 02:21 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

Gunshin82 (2009-10-27), zausser (2009-10-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok sorry, didn't take me 10 minutes lol. Here, try this and if you would kindly post another screenshot, since I don't have that time badge and background. I also changed the font size again because it looks from your screenie like it was gonna run over the time. Again thanks for posting.
    First, I noticed that even though the download says v3 on it, the folder inside still says v2...not sure if you just forgot to change? Also, heres my screenshot.. same issue. The widget need to move more down n to the left to escape the black hole..lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    First, I noticed that even though the download says v3 on it, the folder inside still says v2...not sure if you just forgot to change? Also, heres my screenshot.. same issue. The widget need to move more down n to the left to escape the black hole..lol.
    Yeah I was fixing it again when you posted, so I went ahead and updated the last post again, after I installed the wallpaper, then double checked myself with the time badge, and so I posted the zip as V4, because it won't let me post it again if it's titled V2. V4 is correct though and avoids the Page0 and the time stamp. Enjoy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great theme!!! I love it on my phone....

Any idea why the weather icaon and the clock icon wont change?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Therealrizzsp For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-27)

Ok sorry, didn't take me 10 minutes lol. Here, try this and if you would kindly post another screenshot, since I don't have that time...
    Sorry, I went to lunch...

Thanks, it's perfect, here's a pic to show you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0060.png  

[QUOTE=zausser;5011233]New icons for Page0. also new page text to match loading and lockscreen. Let me know if you want. Changed the wifi jump icon and moved to star page. double tap star jump from page0 will bring you to wifi page quick.

Let me know.

Could you please zausser upload this your lockbacground??
    It's awasome....

I'm really liking the updates to this theme! It just keeps getting better and better. Could I possibly get a couple more icons made?

1. Mobile Card (Starbucks Card App, not the same as the SB app)
    2. NASA

Could anyone recommend a graphic editing application for a mac besides photoshop? Maybe GIMP? I've never used either, but would like something to use to start making my own icons instead of always having to bother you guys for additions to my phone. Thanks everyone for all your hard work on this theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Therealrizzsp View Post
    Great theme!!! I love it on my phone....

Any idea why the weather icaon and the clock icon wont change?
    Did you Download LiveClock and Weather Icon from Cydia?

Look forward to testing when I get home! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Can someone tell me what the clock icon is in the status bar?
    The Alarm Clock icon.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-27 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I've been playing around with the iSatin_right.css file and manage to get it perfectly right for my iPhone so that the icon doesn't overlap the city name well, at least when it's sunny here's a pic, I can also upload the css file if anyone is interested and if supershags2005 is ok with that since it's his work

Thanks again for the weather theme!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0066.png  

[quote=Dexy111;5011506]
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

Could you please zausser upload this your lockbacground??
    It's awasome....
    Really... Okay. Tonight when I'm home.

Oh yeah, hey zausser, think I can get one of those big icons with the chrome bezel with an "SS" in the center? Just the icon not the LockBackground.
    So you want an SS? In the BankGotic font? Sure can... Tonight
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-27 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

supershags2005 (2009-10-28)

could i get this icon made thx in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshin82 View Post
    I've been playing around with the iSatin_right.css file and manage to get it perfectly right for my iPhone so that the icon doesn't overlap the city name well, at least when it's sunny here's a pic, I can also upload the css file if anyone is interested and if supershags2005 is ok with that since it's his work

Thanks again for the weather theme!
    I don't mind if you upload it, peoples preferences are different, personally I like the way the name goes over the icon because it gives dimension and depth to the theme.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-27)

Page 85 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast