Page 82 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

zausser, can you please make me a page7 carbon "iRyan" thanks bro..

zausser, rookie and blckcadi, can you please anyone make me this phone app look like the one on the messages icon thank you...
    Last edited by oryan; 2010-08-27 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Is it possible to put the phone and mail icons on the home page so I can just touch the icon and the app opens? if it is via the transparent icons idea, how do I do that?
    You and oryan got me thinking...

Tonight I'll do a page0 option. Page0 will have the word "home" removed. The star jump will stay on the wall the wifi jump move top left corner. I'll make new icons... Phone, Mail and Messages like the star and wifi jump. and add to the wall? Good idea?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

JurisHP (2009-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    So I spent a little time tonight tweaking the weather a bit. Let me know what you think.
    Looks good mind sharing this with me So i can get a closer look

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

It's your lucky day
    !

Zausser you're rad man. Thanks a million.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to threefiftyz For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    You and oryan got me thinking...

Tonight I'll do a page0 option. Page0 will have the word "home" removed. The star jump will stay on the wall the wifi jump move top left corner. I'll make new icons... Phone, Mail and Messages like the star and wifi jump. and add to the wall? Good idea?
    Certainly has potential. Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

zausser thanks man that is exactly i was gonna do to my front home page, your the best themes creator out there you make the theme open that so we ca add so much into it, zausser i wanna help for your new next theme,,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oryan For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

Sounds like a great idea.
    Modding Addict

Hi there,

first - big thanks to all your help.

@Zausser -- yes, it was confusing to me

now there are some questions left.

1) Because of "not changing icon" i put the new icons directly in the application folder - where the app is - but then i get the attached failure - the icon is very little.

2) Why i got the wrong springjumps icon (attached file - the bottom icons) i got the carbon.theme icon in the right folders (_shortcut_0 to _shortcut_6) but they dont appear

3) whereby you can check, if the icon got the right spelling/writing. Are you just trying?or what are you doing, if the icon not changing? will be great if someone will post his/her options to get the icon change to carbon theme-style

hello guy

i have 3 icons request:

in order:

Shrek Karting
    VeryTV
    NBA LIVE

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maddeen View Post
    Hi there,

first - big thanks to all your help.

@Zausser -- yes, it was confusing to me

now there are some questions left.

1) Because of "not changing icon" i put the new icons directly in the application folder - where the app is - but then i get the attached failure - the icon is very little.

2) Why i got the wrong springjumps icon (attached file - the bottom icons) i got the carbon.theme icon in the right folders (_shortcut_0 to _shortcut_6) but they dont appear

3) whereby you can check, if the icon got the right spelling/writing. Are you just trying?or what are you doing, if the icon not changing? will be great if someone will post his/her options to get the icon change to carbon theme-style

You put the springboard icons in the wrong root.

springboard icons go in
    private/var/stash/themes/carbon.theme/icons

springjump icons...

i bet you have isatin from cydia and carbon from here and you have both themes checked.

my cydia themes have the springjump icons in the root above and they are Page1.png and so on. These overwrite the shortcut folder.

Best it you just delete carbon and download from cydia or just add the carbon springjump icons to the root above and name them Page0.png, Page1.png and so on....

make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by donadoni View Post
    hello guy

i have 3 icons request:

in order:

Shrek Karting
    VeryTV
    NBA LIVE

thanks

your shrek icon is a categories icon... Need to replace with the springboard icon. Check the icon pack on the first post?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-26 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

donadoni (2009-10-26), Maddeen (2009-10-26)

looks sick!! Now I'm just waiting on the fedex guy to deliver me an iphone today!!

Here are your requested Springboard icons
    Attached Images Attached Images   

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

And the Catagories icons, Enjoy

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

donadoni (2009-10-26), zausser (2009-10-26)

thx zausser .. maybe your laughing .. but im a very hard case - sorry for that.

i understand that i have to copy the icons to the folder you wrote. CHECK

but still some icons dont change .. what are you (or others) do, to find out what should be the name of the icon. do you got a little visionary on your desk which told you the right name?
    i think you have equalize with a reference - but i dont know that reference, wherefrom you make the name of the icons.
    all other icons working correctly - so i thing its just a scribal error.

youre right, i got isatin from cydia and carbon from this page.

can you please post the total folder like "private/var/stash/themes/carbon.theme/icons" ... for the Springjump icons - because the only Page0.png in root that i found is the font on your wallpaper (home, apple, cydia, apps, games, www)

and now laugh at me .. im the living question mark

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister4stars's Avatar
    Thanks

i been gone for a minute. what do i need to do to get the clock working so that i can use 1 of these new clock icons that have been made?
    The General has landed

for skrek karting, i didnt find in the last icon pack

thanks

I have been messing around with the theme and am getting everything set-up as I want it, but I am having trouble with the "starred" page. I would like to out on that page my most used apps, like phone, text and mail, but I can't jump to that page as of now. Am I supposed to be able to jump to that page from the Home Screen? Maybe by touching the shiny star like thing that is there? If so, how do I get that to happen? With a SpringJump I imagine, but not sure how to go about that....can someone help me?
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by donadoni View Post
    for skrek karting, i didnt find in the last icon pack

thanks
    Page 78 you will find the icon for Springboard an Catagories

Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    i been gone for a minute. what do i need to do to get the clock working so that i can use 1 of these new clock icons that have been made?
    You need to download LiveClock from Cydia and mark it in Winterboard and then you can use your own made icon
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-10-26 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

mister4stars (2009-10-26), zausser (2009-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I have been messing around with the theme and am getting everything set-up as I want it, but I am having trouble with the "starred" page. I would like to out on that page my most used apps, like phone, text and mail, but I can't jump to that page as of now. Am I supposed to be able to jump to that page from the Home Screen? Maybe by touching the shiny star like thing that is there? If so, how do I get that to happen? With a SpringJump I imagine, but not sure how to go about that....can someone help me?
    Can you post a screenshot of your home screen.. That would help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    LiveClock from Cydia. It's in the read me in the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddeen View Post
    thx zausser .. maybe your laughing .. but im a very hard case - sorry for that.

i understand that i have to copy the icons to the folder you wrote. CHECK

but still some icons dont change .. what are you (or others) do, to find out what should be the name of the icon. do you got a little visionary on your desk which told you the right name?
    i think you have equalize with a reference - but i dont know that reference, wherefrom you make the name of the icons.
    all other icons working correctly - so i thing its just a scribal error.

youre right, i got isatin from cydia and carbon from this page.

can you please post the total folder like "private/var/stash/themes/carbon.theme/icons" ... for the Springjump icons - because the only Page0.png in root that i found is the font on your wallpaper (home, apple, cydia, apps, games, www)

and now laugh at me .. im the living question mark
    Add the springjump icons and rename them like I said to the root you have above... private/var/stash/themes/carbon.theme/icons

check icon names spelling by acting like your going to delete an app from the phone. A UIPopup will popup and have the name of the icon. Then press cancel. This only works for AppStore apps.

You can download rename to change icon names if that makes it easier.

reference your satin icon folder for springjump names. (Page0.png and so on)

The Page0 you referenced is the page art and is in the main theme folder. YOU want the icon folder. try that.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-26 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can't upload a screenshot from my iPhone for some reason, but the Home Screen looks like it should---with the shiny star thing to the left of Home---am I supposed to be able to touch that star and jump to the "starred" page?
    Modding Addict

Page 82 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast