Page 81 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Thanks

Default categories backround png
    anybody have any categories backrounds to match i satin theme like 1 for each categorie would be greatly appreciated thanks

Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyz View Post
    Zausser has already done so much for me I hate to ask. Much appreciated though.
    he won't mind....at least not too much lol i bother him more than anyone i think...and he's never snapped/flipped out on me yet...yet lol...so i'm sure you're fine. it'll take him no time to do your request for how good he is at this!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

meh haz one2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockbackground.png  
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-27 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    meh haz one2
    ctsv coupe ftw

Thanks

ctsv coupe ftw
    V= Velocity baby, oh yes

Nice gang. Sucks I'm still at work. Big event install. Sorry I haven't. Able to help this weekend. The custom icon is a nice touch.

I'll let this large icon be used in this position only. I'll have to do the ps work.

Don't want to release this psd. Not yet. It just might be I have something in mind for the future

this may have made no sence as I'm typing from my phone in a lift 30 feet in the air rigging lighting truss.

I'll re-read this soon from my mac to make sure. Lmao

Thanks

hang on Z, dont fall buddy we need ya.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

unreal Z....30ft in the air on beejive! ahahha...speaking of beejive....i threw together an opening Default.png screen for beejiveIM for Carbon:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default0.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-26 at 09:22 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

here's the other one if you'd prefer:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -default.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-26 at 09:12 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-26)

iphonerookie would it be possible to make me one with a 350Z logo? Maybe tweak this to look like the Supra one you did?

Also dumb question to all but where is the weather widget pulling info from? For instance if you have several cities for weather which dopes it use? Or can you set it?

Thanks all.

It's your lucky day
    !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -350zcustom-lockbackground.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

It's your lucky day
    !

that looks sick man!!! why arent u in bed?! lol

Thanks and credit to the creators. I changed a couple things for personal taste...

Decided it was time for a change. :thumbsup:

Splash

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Could I be any more of a MORON?

The answer is: NO!

I've been trying different things for a while, I guess I need to go back to the iPhone 101 manual, duh.
    Don't feel bad.. my brain fart lasted for a few days on that one..

Default Weather Tweak
    So I spent a little time tonight tweaking the weather a bit. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0277-1-.png  
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    So I spent a little time tonight tweaking the weather a bit. Let me know what you think.
    cool.. How's that work with the other images? Does it overlay the image or is it under it?

I am a little confused. My home screen (the one where the different icons are popping out of the holes in the wallpaper)---looks great, but the typical home screen icons are on different pages. How are people arranging the icons for quick access? Right now, to make a phone call, I have to go to Page 3. Or to send a text, same thing. It doesn't sound like the creator of this theme intended that (unless I am wrong).
    Modding Addict

Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    I am a little confused. My home screen (the one where the different icons are popping out of the holes in the wallpaper)---looks great, but the typical home screen icons are on different pages. How are people arranging the icons for quick access? Right now, to make a phone call, I have to go to Page 3. Or to send a text, same thing. It doesn't sound like the creator of this theme intended that (unless I am wrong).
    Sure did.. but you have two options via ssh. If you ssh you can replace the Page0.png with a optional Page0.png that doesn't have the holes and art icons. That can be found in the Carbon download on the first page of this post. Then you could have apps on the home page. Or you can make transparent icons and place over some of the art icons.

Or you can have a clean home screen and use the star jump for your most used apps. Options!

I actually just wrote another JavaScript and style sheet using the icons from the weather widget you posted so the city is pulled from the zip and the temp is live

It's funny though that my time didn't change to the new date time clock you have on your wallpaper, the weather widget is stand alone by the way
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-26 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Is it possible to put the phone and mail icons on the home page so I can just touch the icon and the app opens? if it is via the transparent icons idea, how do I do that?
    Modding Addict

Hi everyone,

First time writing but long time follower so I would like to say thanks to everyone who participated on this theme. My iPhone looks awesome thanks to you guys ;-)...

I had a question regarding on how png replacement works... I've been working on making all of the blue png's (arrows, dots, selections) into red. I've manage to succeed on the ones that are already in the Carbon.theme but I can't seem to make new modifications.

For example, on the iPhone in root/Applications/MobileSafari.app, there's a png called Bookmark.png. I took it, made some mod to it and save it in root/var/stash/Themes.PZyW2A/Carbon.theme/Folders/MobileSafari.theme but it doesn't work... the only way it works is if I replace the original, which I don't want to do...

How do I got around doing this?

PS: is there a way to have the status bar black everywhere? It stays light grey in multiple applications (ie Facebook, GoogleMap, Cydia, etc...)

Thanks for the help

Page 81 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast