Page 80 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #1581
    I know I sound like a complete idiot, but I don't get it. I moved the icons from the original, pre-add-on theme to different pages. Now my add-on version home screen looks like it should, but the icons such as phone, mail, etc are a few pages back. Isn't there supposed to be a way to open home screen applications like phone, mail, etc. w/o flipping to different pages?
    Modding Addict

  2. #1582
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lake Worth, FL
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 45 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    lol i know! and i hate doing it so i figured i'd ask you to try for me this time haha=) thanks though i appreciate it, they look great!
    Nice siggy!

  3. #1583
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^Oh goodness, everyone has a new siggy..............................

    nice

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Cirtess (2009-10-26)

  5. #1584
    Best theme ever!
    I am looking for the procamera icon. i did a search but couldnt find anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -procamera.jpeg  

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rdt1999 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-26)

  7. #1585
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Thanks blkcadi, they worked perfectly. It's much appreciated.

  8. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by rdt1999 View Post
    Best theme ever!
    I am looking for the procamera icon. i did a search but couldnt find anything.
    i think i named it correctly, but double check:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-26)

  10. #1587
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Cool Question about Lockscreen music controls
    First off, this theme rocks! You guys are great about helping us out. I've gone through every page learning and seeing all the cool stuff that can be done. I cannot get my lockscreen music controls working.

    I transferred the 9 files to private/var/stash/themes/iSatin/folders/springboard

    I don't have any choice for lockscreen controls in Winterboard. Is this right? I have included a screenie of Winterboard.

    I do not have any other lockscreen or programs running. I do have the iSatin media player though.

    I appreciate your help in advance.

    I also added a screen of what lockscreen looks like while playing. I'm totally a dude, so I don't know why I picked pink feathers for the example
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Pronup; 2009-10-26 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Added Screenshot

  11. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i think i named it correctly, but double check:
    perfect! thank you

  12. #1589
    did you double click the home button when your lockscreen is on? that should bring the controls up.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lsc.jpg  

  13. #1590
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Default I'm a MORON!
    Could I be any more of a MORON?

    The answer is: NO!

    I've been trying different things for a while, I guess I need to go back to the iPhone 101 manual, duh.

  14. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    Could I be any more of a MORON?

    The answer is: NO!

    I've been trying different things for a while, I guess I need to go back to the iPhone 101 manual, duh.
    rofl...was that what your problem was? not double clicking home on the lockscreen? lol lol it's all good...we all get brain farts from time to time...your's was today

  15. #1592
    ^^^ sweet lockscreen. Where did you get that?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    iphonerookie (2009-10-26)

  17. #1593
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    ^^^ sweet lockscreen. Where did you get that?
    from some guy who made this theme...can't remember the bastard's name for the life of me lol

    thanks Z!!!!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-26 at 03:00 AM.

  18. #1594
    iPhoneaholic richhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lynn ma usa
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 102 Times in 83 Posts

    Default icon
    could i please get this as an icon thanks its name is CameraFlash
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0153.png  

  19. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    could i please get this as an icon thanks its name is CameraFlash
    here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    richhee (2009-10-26)

  21. #1596
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    could i please get this as an icon thanks its name is CameraFlash
    here are both.

    edit, i see my lil' buddy beat me to it. oh well have 2........
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    richhee (2009-10-26)

  23. #1597
    iPhoneaholic richhee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    lynn ma usa
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 102 Times in 83 Posts

    Default thanks
    thank you

  24. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    did you double click the home button when your lockscreen is on? that should bring the controls up.

    iphonerookie would it be possible to make me one with a 350Z logo? Maybe tweak this to look like the Supra one you did?



    Also dumb question to all but where is the weather widget pulling info from? For instance if you have several cities for weather which dopes it use? Or can you set it?

    Thanks all.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to threefiftyz For This Useful Post:

    iphonerookie (2009-10-26)

  26. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyz View Post
    iphonerookie would it be possible to make me one with a 350Z logo? Maybe tweak this to look like the Supra one you did?



    Also dumb question to all but where is the weather widget pulling info from? For instance if you have several cities for weather which dopes it use? Or can you set it?

    Thanks all.
    hey man, i'd love to do it but unfortunately i don't have the psd nor did i make mine=( i wish i did cuz its badass lol....Zausser made it for my last night, so i'm sure he'll chime in. I posted earlier tonight that he was the one who made it lol.

    Z......can i PLEASE have the psd w/that icon on it? looks SO sick lol plus it has limitless possibilities

  27. #1600
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey man, i'd love to do it but unfortunately i don't have the psd nor did i make mine=( i wish i did cuz its badass lol....Zausser made it for my last night, so i'm sure he'll chime in. I posted earlier tonight that he was the one who made it lol.

    Z......can i PLEASE have the psd w/that icon on it? looks SO sick lol plus it has limitless possibilities
    Zausser has already done so much for me I hate to ask. Much appreciated though.

Page 80 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •