Page 79 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #1561
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^It's one that I am using that I made, perddy huh? lmao

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-25)

  3. #1562
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Now that I look at it, maybe it's not the calculator icon lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -analog-clock.png  

  4. #1563
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Not sure which one Z is using but here are 2 different ones.
    Post a screen shot and I can make one for you.
    I do like the one on the left. Might just use that one.

  5. #1564
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lake Worth, FL
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 45 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^It's one that I am using that I made, perddy huh? lmao
    Nice... I just nabbed it. ty ty

  6. #1565
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    The third row, second from the right is a calculator icon that iphonerookie made, I am sure he would share also.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Pachenko (2009-10-25)

  8. #1566
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Yeah, that's the one im talking about. Thanks!

  9. #1567
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 188 Times in 142 Posts

    Default A few Icon Requests
    I'm was hoping someone could help me with these icons.

    1st Page:
    Big Clock
    CardStar

    2nd Page:
    Zombies Live - 40 Loyalty Points
    Playman Track & Field


    Thanks in advance!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo-2.jpg  

  10. #1568
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pronup View Post
    I'm was hoping someone could help me with these icons.

    1st Page:
    Big Clock
    CardStar

    2nd Page:
    Zombies Live - 40 Loyalty Points
    Playman Track & Field


    Thanks in advance!!!!
    Please check the spelling. Also, if Big Clock is an active icon I don't believe this will work for you.
    Both springboard and category icons.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-25)

  12. #1569
    But I followed the instructions from the Add-On, and those instructions tell you how to deal with the Page 0 and Page 1 icons----how do I get rid of the icons from iSarin (the ones that were there before the Add-On?
    Modding Addict

  13. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    But I followed the instructions from the Add-On, and those instructions tell you how to deal with the Page 0 and Page 1 icons----how do I get rid of the icons from iSarin (the ones that were there before the Add-On?
    Man... You lost me???

    Can you just tell me what you want you want or maybe post a screenshot so i can get to the bottom of this? Sorry... Still not sure what direction to give...

  14. #1571
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^Maybe it's the Page0.png that is interfering? If so it can be removed via SSH.
    A screenie would be helpful.

  15. #1572
    Ok----I installed iSatin Final according to the instructions in Read Me." I subsequently learned that there was a "add-on pack version 4." I then installed that, and because iSatin Final had us place certain icons on the Home Page--those icons are still on my home screen. Due to the fact that the add-on pack wallpaper is different (small icons coming out of the holes)---now there is the that wallpaper with icons on it and the original home screen icons that are still there - so there are 2 phone icons, etc. I know I can just move the home screen icons onto a different page, but then they are less accessible. So what am I to do with those icons so the screen isn't so cluttered?

    The author has the following language in the Read Me section, but I don't see a "Read Me" "in theme download for placement locations....." I also don't have a screenshot.png folder for set up screenshots.

    See Read Me in theme download for placement location of the NEW Categories loading screens and SpringJumps.
    ________________________________________________

    See screenshot png folder for set up screenshots.
    _________________________________________________
    Last edited by JurisHP; 2009-10-25 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Modding Addict

  16. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by JurisHP View Post
    Ok----I installed iSatin Final according to the instructions in Read Me." I subsequently learned that there was a "add-on pack version 4." I then installed that, and because iSatin Final had us place certain icons on the Home Page--those icons are still on my home screen. Due to the fact that the add-on pack wallpaper is different (small icons coming out of the holes)---now there is the that wallpaper with icons on it and the original home screen icons that are still there - so there are 2 phone icons, etc. I know I can just move the home screen icons onto a different page, but then they are less accessible. So what am I to do with those icons so the screen isn't so cluttered?

    The author has the following language in the Read Me section, but I don't see a "Read Me" "in theme download for placement locations....." I also don't have a screenshot.png folder for set up screenshots.

    See Read Me in theme download for placement location of the NEW Categories loading screens and SpringJumps.
    ________________________________________________

    See screenshot png folder for set up screenshots.
    _________________________________________________
    If you don't want the page0.png art you can replace it with the isatin Page0.png then the art icons will no longer be there and you can use the Page0 like you were.

  17. #1574
    lol someone liked MY calculator icon? i thought i was the only one who originally liked it. But w/Z's influence i've started to not like it haha. I like blkcadi's (the black one on the left on the previous page but it doesn't look centered to me). Can ya make another and center it better hun?=) thank you!


    btw....if anyone wanted the one i made, here it is below. The one ON my springboard however is posted in the thread and it wont let me post the icon again no matter what i do, whether i rename it or resave it as something else, it says i already uploaded it to this thread. I dont know what page its on either=( Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-26 at 12:21 AM.

  18. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    lol someone liked MY calculator icon? i thought i was the only one who originally liked it. But w/Z's influence i've started to not like it haha. I like blkcadi's (the black one on the left on the previous page but it doesn't look centered to me). Can ya make another and center it better hun?=) thank you!


    btw....if anyone wanted the one i made, here it is:
    Not me... lmao.. Love ya kid

  19. #1576
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lake Worth, FL
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 45 Times in 33 Posts

    Its too bad there isnt a way to skin the keyboard.. I can only imagine how totally cool that would look.
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-10-26 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #1577
    yeah i wish we could theme keyboards, the only downfall of 3.0+

  21. #1578
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    I like blkcadi's (the black one on the left on the previous page but it doesn't look centered to me). Can ya make another and center it better hun?=) thank you!
    You know how hard it is to center an image, lolz.
    but here I did it again for you and also a bit diff style.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    BatFan (2009-10-27), iphonerookie (2009-10-26), zausser (2009-10-26)

  23. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    You know how hard it is to center an image, lolz.
    but here I did it again for you and also a bit diff style.
    lol i know! and i hate doing it so i figured i'd ask you to try for me this time haha=) thanks though i appreciate it, they look great!

  24. #1580
    Community Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^ oh new pretty siggy huh, meh likes rook..............
    needs some foreground blackness under the car so it doesn't look like it has a lift kit on it I think......

Page 79 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •