Page 74 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Yeah i missed one day here and look off all the new stuff you Girl and Guys rock !!!

Anyone know the colourcode to change the min and hour hands to black?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

Working Calendar Icons, LiveClocks and WeatherIcon

DOWNLOAD ON THE FIRST POST!

good idea... lol do they line up good for you... When I told you to try this I wasnt sure you would be able to get the alignment correct. Thanks for showing... Now go get some alive icons!
    It's aliveeee!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

As for the alignment,the transparent obviously has to go in that specific spot but yes, works quite nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Yeah i missed one day here and look off all the new stuff you Girl and Guys rock !!!

hey man, its a combination of getting the right 4 numbers where it says like, "<real>1</real><real>0.0</real><real>0.0</real><real>1</real>"

that is for the seconds hand and obviously creates the second hand to be red...same goes for the ellipse above it since the little dot is red where the second hand anchors too. The ellipse above that is all 1's across the board, which is making that center dot the hands attach to white, and the minute and hours hands above that all have 1's across. So i'm tryin to play with different number combos to get the hands black, and if i come up w/it ill share w/ya. There's a thread on the forums here i saw before how to make them like cyan, red(which is 1001 duh! lol) and pink and green, but i couldnt find black. ill let ya know & u do the same if you find out before me!

Blue w/this:

.5-.2-1-1

Cyan:

.5-1-1-1

Fluorescent green:

.5-1-0-1
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-24 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-24)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey man, its a combination of getting the right 4 numbers where it says like, "<real>1</real><real>0.0</real><real>0.0</real><real>1</real>"

that is for the seconds hand and obviously creates the second hand to be red...same goes for the ellipse above it since the little dot is red where the second hand anchors too. The ellipse above that is all 1's across the board, which is making that center dot the hands attach to white, and the minute and hours hands above that all have 1's across. So i'm tryin to play with different number combos to get the hands black, and if i come up w/it ill share w/ya. There's a thread on the forums here i saw before how to make them like cyan, red(which is 1001 duh! lol) and pink and green, but i couldnt find black. ill let ya know & u do the same if you find out before me!

Blue w/this:

.5-.2-1-1

Cyan:

.5-1-1-1

Fluorescent green:

.5-1-0-1
    Found it

Hour <real>0</real><real>0</real><real>0</real><real>1</real>

Minute <real>0.0</real><real>0.0</real><real>0.0</real><real>1</real>

Works for me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-24), zausser (2009-10-24)

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post

for black hour/minute hands put this " <real>0</real><real>0</real><real>0</real><real>1</real>" under both the hour and the minute section. When you open the plist you'll see where i mean to change the numbers to what i said. Also, the "ellipse" right under the minute's section in the plist, is all 1's by default..if you change them to 0,0,0,1 as well it'll change the white center ellipse to black to match...here's a screenie:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-10-24)

damn you beat me to posting it up lol....i would've had it up sooner but i shitted around w/getting a screenie for ya and posting it lol oh well, looks good eh? you decide on which icon you use for your's? i personally like the all clear one w/just the frame when i use the analog, but im really a digital guy myself

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    damn you beat me to posting it up lol....i would've had it up sooner but i shitted around w/getting a screenie for ya and posting it lol oh well, looks good eh? you decide on which icon you use for your's? i personally like the all clear one w/just the frame when i use the analog, but im really a digital guy myself
    hehe i'm the old fashion guy i use it just with my own icon and thats also my brand i'm using in my daily life

Thanks

I'm having a great deal of trouble putting my phone down for more than 5 min... I keep staring..WOW!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-24), zausser (2009-10-24)

Default shout out to blkcadi
    Just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to blkcadi!

In the last few days she made almost 200 icons for the users of iSatin/carbon!

YOU ROCK!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-24), Pachenko (2009-10-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    I'm having a great deal of trouble putting my phone down for more than 5 min... I keep staring..WOW!!!
    i'm still like that and its been a week or two that i've been testing all this stuff out on my phone w/different versions until we got it right lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-24)

^^^^^^ I agree on that

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-24)

i'm beat....i'm out! g'nite all!

Hm, will the weather widget work if I'm outside the US? I don't have a "zip code"

Quote Originally Posted by Swex View Post
    Hm, will the weather widget work if I'm outside the US? I don't have a "zip code"
    Yes it will work put your town and country example Brussel, Belgium instead off it and it will show up with the weather.

TNX for this mod but i have one question...

how to change LiveClokc to show 24-h format???

Quote Originally Posted by Celf View Post
    Regarding the Clock....would somebody be so kind to send me a wallpaper.html file with:

24 hour time format
    in Day, date month

I've been playing around with a html editor but all i get is problems because I don't know which values I have to change.
    TIA!!
    Perhaps someone can tell me which lines of code I have to change..that would be great!!

Default 24 wallpaper.html (maybe) not sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Celf View Post
    Perhaps someone can tell me which lines of code I have to change..that would be great!!
    see if I did't really mess this up... I haven't tested it at all because I'm at work...

Make backup of original! You may need it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Celf (2009-10-24)

Thanks , but it's not working .... and wallpaper is black :S ....

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    moressssss...................
    blkcadi, much appreciated but for some reason the etrade icon is bigger than the rest. any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by threefiftyz View Post
    blkcadi, much appreciated but for some reason the etrade icon is bigger than the rest. any ideas how to fix this?
    Do you have the categories icon mixed up w the springboard icon? I believe the SB icon is 100x100 and cat are 69x69. Check the properties of the icons on your desktop and be sure youre using the right one.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-24)

Page 74 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast