Page 7 of 325 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default Icons more
    Here some more icons
    Attached Images Attached Images            

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jafterdark For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Lovin' all the changes Z. Keeps getting better and better.
    When things slow a bit for you could you perhaps make a few loading screens like,
    You Tube
    Weather
    Voice Memos
    Font Swap
    Cycorder
    Chit Chat (messages)
    Beejive
    to name a few kind sir.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-03-19), zausser (2009-09-19)

can you make a slide lockscreen i keep opening my phone when i don't want too thanks for you time

thanks a lot for the icons
    was really quick
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Lovin' all the changes Z. Keeps getting better and better.
    When things slow a bit for you could you perhaps make a few loading screens like,
    You Tube
    Weather
    Voice Memos
    Font Swap
    Cycorder
    Chit Chat (messages)
    Beejive
    to name a few kind sir.
    Sure can... I think I can get to loading screen requests in a week or so...

Thanks for understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Jafterdark View Post
    can you make a slide lockscreen i keep opening my phone when i don't want too thanks for you time
    I'll look into that after i get some request done that were before this one. Really not sure how it'll work due to the fact I have a uplight from the home Icon on the lockscreen. I'll think of something.

thanks for the quick post
    Don't be afraid of that thanks button
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-19 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-09-19), freakhaz (2009-09-19), Jafterdark (2009-09-19)

if you need help on some icons i can help ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jafterdark For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-19)

Hey zausser.Any news on the lockscreen keypad? :P

if you need help on some icons i can help ok
    That would be great! That way I'll be able to get to some of these other request sooner. Credits to you my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by HTKnightq View Post
    Hey zausser.Any news on the lockscreen keypad? :P
    I was waiting to hear from you... LOL I started it but then this theme took off when the final was released... As soon as I get this Add On Pack & a updated Icon Pack up ( hopefully tonight ) I'll be able to finish it for you. To confirm you want iSatin's keypad and Keypad pressed with a stock looking background? Are you using iSatin? Just wanted to know cause if you are I'll make it fit this theme and also add it to the add on pack in the future.

Thanks for hanging in there!

ADD ON PACK IS OUT! DOWNLOAD LINK FOUND ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST POST!

Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-19 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok this might be a silly question...but what software do i need to have so my date can be display like that??

[QUOTE=ok this might be a silly question...but what software do i need to have so my date can be display like that??[/QUOTE]

none? Just install the theme or if you just want the date it's the Wallpaper.html file in the main theme folder. You can put iSatins Wallpaper.html in any theme main theme folder. Re-Spring and there you have it!

hey man, i just PMed you explaining a situation i had with the action file and psd. So, i wanted to also ask if i PM you a link to alll 65 icons in a .rar i just took an hour to make and since the action file from the psd didnt make the reflection of all the icons i made match the reflections of the icons you made, do you think you could quickly correct them all for me and resend them all to me in a .rar as well? id really appreciate it...i dont wanna make 'em all again and im sure you'd get them done a lot faster. lmk. thanks!

Great Theme. This and iElegance Pro are my favorite themes out there so I switch back and forth.

One request. Is there a way to create a Lock Background like the new "Home" screen you made with the icons in the circles? I think that would make a cool Lock background to look at for those people who who the Home screen for apps. Thanks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sramos1104 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by sramos1104 View Post
    Great Theme. This and iElegance Pro are my favorite themes out there so I switch back and forth.

One request. Is there a way to create a Lock Background like the new "Home" screen you made with the icons in the circles? I think that would make a cool Lock background to look at for those people who who the Home screen for apps. Thanks!
    Thanks... I'll look into it. It may work if we use Clock Hide and a html clock in a different location.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey man, i just PMed you explaining a situation i had with the action file and psd. So, i wanted to also ask if i PM you a link to alll 65 icons in a .rar i just took an hour to make and since the action file from the psd didnt make the reflection of all the icons i made match the reflections of the icons you made, do you think you could quickly correct them all for me and resend them all to me in a .rar as well? id really appreciate it...i dont wanna make 'em all again and im sure you'd get them done a lot faster. lmk. thanks!
    sent you a pm
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-19 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

sramos1104 (2009-09-19)

Default Some Icon requests
    Here are some icon requests, sorry I don't have the software yet to make them. Can somebody make these icons for my iSatin theme? Thanks!

Default recent update..
    Thanks so much for putting together such a nice theme. Breathes new life into my iPhone.
    I did an update to the theme this morning using Cydia and now my SpringJump icons are replaced with the stock icons (arrow). I went into Screenjump to Jump Icons tab, and what was once all iSatin icons is now all arrows.
    Anyone know what could of happened here?

Thanks

thanks! that was fast.. looks like the update to the update fixed it. Sorry for jumping the gun on the post..
    Last edited by rsoussan; 2009-09-19 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rsoussan For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-19)

Sorry about that... Thanks for letting me know of the issue!

hello guy

i have a request please for icons

-Tunewiki -l'Equipe.fr -Le monde -France football - Closer

-France Post -iRTT -Metro Paris - Mon Compte -Dismoioù -Bousier.com -Logic Immo -seloger.com

-Stoneloops -Monopoly -Uno -BrainChallenge -Siberian -X2Football -Yahtzee -Mevo

-Converter -La chaine météo -photofunia -UGC resa - iCine - Parlingo - Icompta -GeoTaxi

-SFR TV -MTV -BFM TV -TF1 Player -SFR Wifi -Freewifi -Radio france

thanks
    Last edited by donadoni; 2009-09-19 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sramos1104 View Post
    Here are some icon requests, sorry I don't have the software yet to make them. Can somebody make these icons for my iSatin theme? Thanks!
    Here you go...

The ones that are missing should be in the icon pack on the first post.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

sramos1104 (2009-09-20)

could you give me the names of the icons exactly as they appear on the iDevice or post screen shots with all themes unchecked in WinterBoard???

I notice you are using 4 column springboard. The theme will look better if you use the 4 column wallpaper included in the theme download as the one you currently have is for 5 column. It'll look a tone better!

zausser,yes that is what I want.I'm using a customized iSatin,but the important detail is I'm using Gruppled LockInfo.That's why I need it with a background.The stock one looks pretty good too so I choose that. :P But actually,if you could make it in white that would be even better. (as my background and everything for Gruppled LockInfo is black/grey,with a single white design)

Page 7 of 325 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast