Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Awesome theme!! I just got Carbon working and it looks amazing!!! Best theme I've used.

Just two questions. Under the setup screenshots, which icon is on page 5, under www? I don't see that icon.

And is the PSD file here for the icons? I have a few icons I need to make.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gehjl For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by gehjl View Post
    Awesome theme!! I just got Carbon working and it looks amazing!!! Best theme I've used.

Just two questions. Under the setup screenshots, which icon is on page 5, under www? I don't see that icon.

And is the PSD file here for the icons? I have a few icons I need to make.
    Just look on the first page for the PSD icon file and action its called iSatin:Carbon_Action_Set.rar

^^^ Thanks the www icon is just another web link or you cane add another spring to another page if you need two web page.

The psd for making icons is in the isatin theme download on the first post. The new action for the psd is on the very bottom of the first post.

Take a peek at the icon video too if you haven't already.

thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blazinhaze420 View Post
    Ya Street Racing,Blocked,iTrophies,Friendz
    here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

blazinhaze420 (2009-10-21), zausser (2009-10-21)

hey Z....i got around to making a couple different calculator icons since mine is shitty like we both know lol which one do you like best out of these 3 for now? i know they're nothing like what you are capable of making lol....but let me know:
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-21 at 10:32 PM.

Thanks

^ ahh umm err ahh ohh

((indistinguishable except for one that looks like a dialer, looks like I made them. lmao))

Hope you can take my criticism, havin' a bad day so you can be my whippin' boy OK? much love buddy......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-21)

no offense, i know they suck lol i cant come up w/a good one. and the one that looks like a dialer i just took a screenshot of the calculator and took a segment off it of. Its the cleanest looking one i made lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-21)

lmao... You can do better bro... Keep it up!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-21)

tnx zausser for fast create of Earthworm Jim icon , only categories icon is missing .....

Is anyone post a icon of Electro Smoke and iFog?? i can't find it but this is a old application , but can someone make a categories icon of this app?

ImageShack -

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    tnx zausser for fast create of Earthworm Jim icon , only categories icon is missing .....

Is anyone post a icon of Electro Smoke and iFog?? i can't find it but this is a old application , but can someone make a categories icon of this app?
    I think I understood what you wanted, try these.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-10-22), zausser (2009-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I think I understood what you wanted, try these.
    sry for my english ,im from Croatia .....
    But yes you understand me and you guys rock!!!
    tnx

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can I get this one made by chance? Real Tennis

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rt.jpg  

This is such a great theme! Can someone possibly create these icons for me please?
    Last edited by m88wng; 2009-10-22 at 01:31 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to m88wng For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Arm22 View Post
    Can I get this one made by chance? Real Tennis

Thanks
    Did you check the icon pack? I think it's there. may need to be named correctly?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks for showing...

Three things i notice and if you're open to constructive criticism then here they are...

1) your action didn't run correctly on your left and right jump arrows. Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and that the gradient is set to black to transparent.

2) I would suggest making the bar under the arrow jumps a bit wider and longer. I think it needs a bit more negative space around the icons,

3) what do you think about making all the springjumps the same color tone. Like carbon. If they are all black and gray it will set them apart from the real apps on the springboard. (like carbons jumps)

again.. only a suggestion. Looks good and mod away...
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually did think about using the Carbon springjumps icons, but it didn't look as good, especially with the categories folder in the bottom right matching the springjump. I really like the contrast of the color on the black though. I'll be editing the frosted glass bar to make it a little bigger tonight when I get home from work. The arrows are supposed to be gray, I might create a black set and see if it looks better or not. I'm still a little torn with the weather bubble though, I might make it gray, or I might keep it black, and I'm thinking about putting the weather icons in the frame like the rest of the icons, let me know what you think, I'll post more screenshots as I work on it.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Quote Originally Posted by m88wng View Post
    This is such a great theme! Can someone possibly create these icons for me please?
    here ya go, name them back to whatever you want, i just chose quick names lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-11-10)

Thanks so much!! I added 4 more to the list.. sorry but can you do those for me too? I left them out... much appreciated
    Last edited by m88wng; 2009-10-22 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m88wng View Post
    Thanks so much!! I added 4 more to the list.. sorry but can you do those for me too? I left them out... much appreciated
    here's the other 4:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks for showing...

Three things i notice and if you're open to constructive criticism then here they are...

1) your action didn't run correctly on your left and right jump arrows. Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and that the gradient is set to black to transparent.

2) I would suggest making the bar under the arrow jumps a bit wider and longer. I think it needs a bit more negative space around the icons,

3) what do you think about making all the springjumps the same color tone. Like carbon. If they are all black and gray it will set them apart from the real apps on the springboard. (like carbons jumps)

again.. only a suggestion. Looks good and mod away...

Oh I see what you mean about the icons, you meant the reflections are too big. Thanks I just noticed that.

Oh and one other thing zausser, I know you posted the PSD that you used to create the loading screens, but do you also happen to have the clear overlays you used for each loading page? If you could post them or email it to me it would save me a lot of time not having to go cut the pics out of each loading screen in the theme.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-22 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Oh I see what you mean about the icons, you meant the reflections are too big. Thanks I just noticed that.

Oh and one other thing zausser, I know you posted the PSD that you used to create the loading screens, but do you also happen to have the clear overlays you used for each loading page? If you could post them or email it to me it would save me a lot of time not having to go cut the pics out of each loading screen in the theme.
    Not sure what your asking for? Are you asking for the full layerd psd of the loading screen for iSatin?

Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast