Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #1361
    Awesome theme!! I just got Carbon working and it looks amazing!!! Best theme I've used.

    Just two questions. Under the setup screenshots, which icon is on page 5, under www? I don't see that icon.

    And is the PSD file here for the icons? I have a few icons I need to make.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gehjl For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-21)

  3. #1362
    Quote Originally Posted by gehjl View Post
    Awesome theme!! I just got Carbon working and it looks amazing!!! Best theme I've used.

    Just two questions. Under the setup screenshots, which icon is on page 5, under www? I don't see that icon.

    And is the PSD file here for the icons? I have a few icons I need to make.
    Just look on the first page for the PSD icon file and action its called iSatin:Carbon_Action_Set.rar

  4. #1363
    ^^^ Thanks the www icon is just another web link or you cane add another spring to another page if you need two web page.

    The psd for making icons is in the isatin theme download on the first post. The new action for the psd is on the very bottom of the first post.

    Take a peek at the icon video too if you haven't already.

    thanks again!

  5. #1364
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blazinhaze420 View Post
    Ya Street Racing,Blocked,iTrophies,Friendz
    here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    blazinhaze420 (2009-10-21), zausser (2009-10-21)

  7. #1365
    hey Z....i got around to making a couple different calculator icons since mine is shitty like we both know lol which one do you like best out of these 3 for now? i know they're nothing like what you are capable of making lol....but let me know:
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-21 at 10:32 PM.

  8. #1366
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    ^ ahh umm err ahh ohh

    ((indistinguishable except for one that looks like a dialer, looks like I made them. lmao))

    Hope you can take my criticism, havin' a bad day so you can be my whippin' boy OK? much love buddy......

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    iphonerookie (2009-10-21)

  10. #1367
    no offense, i know they suck lol i cant come up w/a good one. and the one that looks like a dialer i just took a screenshot of the calculator and took a segment off it of. Its the cleanest looking one i made lol

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    Bo Troxell (2009-10-21)

  12. #1368
    lmao... You can do better bro... Keep it up!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    iphonerookie (2009-10-21)

  14. #1369
    tnx zausser for fast create of Earthworm Jim icon , only categories icon is missing .....

    Is anyone post a icon of Electro Smoke and iFog?? i can't find it but this is a old application , but can someone make a categories icon of this app?

    ImageShack -

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-22)

  16. #1370
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    tnx zausser for fast create of Earthworm Jim icon , only categories icon is missing .....

    Is anyone post a icon of Electro Smoke and iFog?? i can't find it but this is a old application , but can someone make a categories icon of this app?
    I think I understood what you wanted, try these.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2009-10-22), zausser (2009-10-22)

  18. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I think I understood what you wanted, try these.
    sry for my english ,im from Croatia .....
    But yes you understand me and you guys rock!!!
    tnx

  19. #1372
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 30 Times in 20 Posts

    Can I get this one made by chance? Real Tennis

    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rt.jpg  

  20. #1373
    This is such a great theme! Can someone possibly create these icons for me please?
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by m88wng; 2009-10-22 at 01:31 AM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to m88wng For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2009-10-22)

  22. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm22 View Post
    Can I get this one made by chance? Real Tennis

    Thanks
    Did you check the icon pack? I think it's there. may need to be named correctly?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Arm22 (2009-10-22)

  24. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks for showing...

    Three things i notice and if you're open to constructive criticism then here they are...

    1) your action didn't run correctly on your left and right jump arrows. Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and that the gradient is set to black to transparent.

    2) I would suggest making the bar under the arrow jumps a bit wider and longer. I think it needs a bit more negative space around the icons,

    3) what do you think about making all the springjumps the same color tone. Like carbon. If they are all black and gray it will set them apart from the real apps on the springboard. (like carbons jumps)


    again.. only a suggestion. Looks good and mod away...
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually did think about using the Carbon springjumps icons, but it didn't look as good, especially with the categories folder in the bottom right matching the springjump. I really like the contrast of the color on the black though. I'll be editing the frosted glass bar to make it a little bigger tonight when I get home from work. The arrows are supposed to be gray, I might create a black set and see if it looks better or not. I'm still a little torn with the weather bubble though, I might make it gray, or I might keep it black, and I'm thinking about putting the weather icons in the frame like the rest of the icons, let me know what you think, I'll post more screenshots as I work on it.
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

  25. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by m88wng View Post
    This is such a great theme! Can someone possibly create these icons for me please?
    here ya go, name them back to whatever you want, i just chose quick names lol
    Attached Images Attached Images         

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2009-11-10)

  27. #1377
    Thanks so much!! I added 4 more to the list.. sorry but can you do those for me too? I left them out... much appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by m88wng; 2009-10-22 at 01:42 AM.

  28. #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by m88wng View Post
    Thanks so much!! I added 4 more to the list.. sorry but can you do those for me too? I left them out... much appreciated
    here's the other 4:
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

    byron686 (2009-11-10)

  30. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks for showing...

    Three things i notice and if you're open to constructive criticism then here they are...

    1) your action didn't run correctly on your left and right jump arrows. Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and that the gradient is set to black to transparent.

    2) I would suggest making the bar under the arrow jumps a bit wider and longer. I think it needs a bit more negative space around the icons,

    3) what do you think about making all the springjumps the same color tone. Like carbon. If they are all black and gray it will set them apart from the real apps on the springboard. (like carbons jumps)


    again.. only a suggestion. Looks good and mod away...

    Oh I see what you mean about the icons, you meant the reflections are too big. Thanks I just noticed that.

    Oh and one other thing zausser, I know you posted the PSD that you used to create the loading screens, but do you also happen to have the clear overlays you used for each loading page? If you could post them or email it to me it would save me a lot of time not having to go cut the pics out of each loading screen in the theme.
    Last edited by supershags2005; 2009-10-22 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

  31. #1380
    Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    Oh I see what you mean about the icons, you meant the reflections are too big. Thanks I just noticed that.

    Oh and one other thing zausser, I know you posted the PSD that you used to create the loading screens, but do you also happen to have the clear overlays you used for each loading page? If you could post them or email it to me it would save me a lot of time not having to go cut the pics out of each loading screen in the theme.
    Not sure what your asking for? Are you asking for the full layerd psd of the loading screen for iSatin?

Page 69 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •