Page 68 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Gonna post up this link again in case anyone wants this. Compass app skinned in Carbon

Compass.app.rar

Copy all the files within the compass.app folder and place inside Carbon.theme/folders/compass.app

Here's a screenshot.
    Haven't forgot about this and still have it on the list. Sucks I don't have a 3gs to test.

Quote Originally Posted by sublinx View Post
    Too bad. Requires firmware 3.0.1 or lower to install. Beautiful theme.
    weathericon from cydia and my isatin weathericon theme doesn't require that..you can still install it on 3.1 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    weathericon from cydia and my isatin weathericon theme doesn't require that..you can still install it on 3.1 or higher.
    Until 5 Column Springboard is unblocked for 3.1+ users my Cydia themes may have trouble installing.

If for some reason anyone having this issue would still like the FULL Cydia Carbon for ssh purpose please just PM me and I'll send you a link. Note: this still needs 5 column springboard to be set up as intended. I have heard of workarounds by way off ssh to get 5 column working on 3.1+ google for it as info is popping up.

So Until the Dev of 5 Column Springboard releases the fix and unblocks 3.1+ users. You may just want to PM me... Let me know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Until 5 Column Springboard is unblocked for 3.1+ users my Cydia themes may have trouble installing.

So Until the Dev of 5 Column Springboard releases the fix and unblocks 3.1+ users. You may just want to PM me... Let me know.
    Such a stupid thing of the Dev to do...essentially messes up a lot of people if they upgraded without reading. Shoulda just waited and updated the app when fixed..

working on the next thing....live clock for iSatin/Carbon on the springboard. This is the very first early version i have going on here....it seems to look and align well or 3 numbers w/the seconds flashing back and forth underneath but i want to wait until its 10:00 to see how 4 numbers display. THEN once i get that down i'll makeup an icon to go with it as well as change the color of the text. Let me know what you think so far though=)

Sorry for the post, I will wait for the calendar icon. Thanks
    Last edited by KLEAR; 2009-10-21 at 08:05 AM.

can some1 make those??

I'm using some of the stuff from iphonerookie's addon pack (colored icons for battery, signal etc.) and I was wondering if there is a way to change the color of the other text in the status bar, for example the clock?

Is this possible?

I went ahead and created a weather bubble if anyone's interested. It's stand alone so you can turn it on and off through winterboard. If anyone's interested let me know and I'll upload it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weather-bubble.png  
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by blazinhaze420 View Post

can some1 make those??
    At least one of them are in the icon pack download on the first post... So for the other ones can you provide the correct spelling & Caps so we can name them and get them into future icon packs.

Thanks you,

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Only one request :

Earthworm Jim

Pics: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4195/68497866.jpg
    Rename as needed.. Thinks EW Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by blazinhaze420 View Post

can some1 make those??
    Ya Street Racing,Blocked,iTrophies,Friendz

iphonerookie Thanks for the live Weather theme works very nice. I hope you will not only make a Digital clock because i prefer Hands i'm old fashion in that thanks again for doing this!

I suppose I can work on an analogue clock for the old fashioned people out there;-) digital is done, waiting to release it with a few other goodies steve and I have planned. I'll work on the other clock today and put up a preview shot.

edit...Rodima, you might be waiting a bit for this analogue clock lol...its a beeyotch to get the hands to be sized/position correctly using a plist!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-21 at 07:17 PM.

Default iSatin mod
    So this is my mod, with extra springjumps to move left and right that work, with the live weather bubble, let me know what you think please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0268.png   -img_0269.png   -img_0273.png   -img_0270.png   -img_0271.png   -img_0272.png  
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to supershags2005 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-21)

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    So this is my mod, with extra springjumps to move left and right that work, with the live weather bubble, let me know what you think please.
    Thanks for showing...

Three things i notice and if you're open to constructive criticism then here they are...

1) your action didn't run correctly on your left and right jump arrows. Make sure you foreground and background colors are set to black and that the gradient is set to black to transparent.

2) I would suggest making the bar under the arrow jumps a bit wider and longer. I think it needs a bit more negative space around the icons,

3) what do you think about making all the springjumps the same color tone. Like carbon. If they are all black and gray it will set them apart from the real apps on the springboard. (like carbons jumps)

again.. only a suggestion. Looks good and mod away...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

supershags2005 (2009-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

If for some reason anyone having this issue would still like the FULL Cydia Carbon for ssh purpose please just PM me and I'll send you a link. Note: this still needs 5 column springboard to be set up as intended. I have heard of workarounds by way off ssh to get 5 column working on 3.1+ google for it as info is popping up.

The dev just updated FCSB today so it works on all 3.x firmwares.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to gehjl For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-21)

I suppose I can work on an analogue clock for the old fashioned people out there;-) digital is done, waiting to release it with a few other goodies steve and I have planned. I'll work on the other clock today and put up a preview shot.

edit...Rodima, you might be waiting a bit for this analogue clock lol...its a beeyotch to get the hands to be sized/position correctly using a plist!
    lol.... I'll do it after the weather widget or I'll try. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by gehjl View Post
    The dev just updated FCSB today so it works on all 3.x firmwares.
    VERY NICE!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting! Thanks to the dev for the fast fix!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-21 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

LOL i know because i now have a analoque clock with a transparant icon but the old fashioned man can wait
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-10-21 at 07:41 PM.

Page 68 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast