Page 63 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks. You're right the first is blackened out a bit. Great nonetheless.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Gonna post up this link again in case anyone wants this. Compass app skinned in Carbon

Compass.app.rar

Copy all the files within the compass.app folder and place inside Carbon.theme/folders/compass.app

Here's a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -carboncompass.jpg  

just an update to anyone who cares...I finally figured out how to incorporate the live weathericon to work with the iSatin/Carbon theme. So if you have the weathericon download from cydia that puts live weather info on your springboard icon, you'll like this. I'm going to wait to release it until I test it during the day tomorrow to make sure everything displays as it should, so far though the nighttime icon/images are working flawlessly both in the icon itself on springboard and even the smaller status bar image. Stay tuned....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-10-19), czekow (2009-10-19), rodima (2009-10-19), zausser (2009-10-19)

Update:

Still working to decide on what to make the daytime/nighttime icons be for when they alternate...but in this first testing stage we're doing black if for night and blue is for day...below is the night shot I'm running right now:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iphonerookie i'm using your Neon Blue Loader thanks man i like that Is it possible to match the Calendar Arrows and the Arrows and dots in Mail in the same color Neon Blue? Thanks in advance.

Would like to see how the live weather is going to be with the blue background good work you rock !

yeah its possible, i just gotta find where all those arrows are so i can make them that neon blue lol. ill start looking, if you know off the top of your head where they are i'll do them and post them up quicker!

Default rodima working calander icon with edits from iphonerookie & me
    Hey gang...

A while back rodima posted a working Calendar icon with new info.plist.

iPhonerookie and I did some more editing on it and came up with this. We're going to test it this week and if all is good rodima allowed me to post it and add it to the Cydia themes.

So give thanks to rodima.... Thank you!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-19), rodima (2009-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey gang...

A while back rodima posted a working Calendar icon with new info.plist.

iPhonerookie and I did some more editing on it and came up with this. We're going to test it this week and if all is good rodima allowed me to post it and add it to the Cydia themes.

So give thanks to rodima.... Thank you!

Looks great guys

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-19), czekow (2009-10-19), iphonerookie (2009-10-19), zausser (2009-10-19)

Rodima...i got the arrows for calendar and mail app done in the same neon blue for you...however i didn't know which dots you are talking about. Let me know where they are and i'll do them for ya too. The .rar is below for you to d/l. Btw....sorry to ask this...but are you male or female? I'm not quite sure, and i think i've posted saying "hey man..." but i thought you might be a girl...so correct me regardless lol. thanks person!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-19 at 08:12 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-10-19)

worked on the weathericon theme a little more...what do you think of what i came up with?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-19), rodima (2009-10-19), Swex (2009-10-19), zausser (2009-10-19)

Default coming soon
    From the man who codes from his iPhone... Coming soon

I can't believe u are still online doing that widget after 2am when u have to get up soon lol. Commitment at it's finest lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-19)

zausser go to sleep man....

rookie let me test that weather icon you tryin to do ma let me help.....lol..........
    Last edited by oryan; 2009-10-19 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Rodima...i got the arrows for calendar and mail app done in the same neon blue for you...however i didn't know which dots you are talking about. Let me know where they are and i'll do them for ya too. The .rar is below for you to d/l. Btw....sorry to ask this...but are you male or female? I'm not quite sure, and i think i've posted saying "hey man..." but i thought you might be a girl...so correct me regardless lol. thanks person!
    Where oh where do these go?

[QUOTE=zausser;5001347]Welcome to MMI and the iSatin/Carbon thread. Thank you for posting a screen shot for your icon request. Can you please provide us the correct names (spelling and caps) so we can insure these end up in the future icon pack posted of the first post...

Or it would be easier to just provide screenshots with all themes unchecked in winterboard.

Thank you,

P.S. Voice Memos is named correctly in the theme and should of worked for you.

The name´s are:

CaixaMóvil
    Marca
    Photoboard
    Light
    Dropbox
    iBluetooth
    MaximaFM
    Collins

Thanks

Hello, im looking for this icon and is it possible to make a home dock icon with stock blue line's. I use the great add on from iphonerookie and it will be realy nice when i have an icon with blue line's in the middle of the dock. Thanks

PS. sorry for my bad english
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Quote Originally Posted by eduah74 View Post

The name´s are:

CaixaMóvil
    Marca
    Photoboard
    Light
    Dropbox
    iBluetooth
    MaximaFM
    Collins

Thanks
    here you go... These are the SpringBoard icons.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

eduah74 (2009-10-19)

These are the Categories icons.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

eduah74 (2009-10-19)

Thanks man and i'm a male hehe I will look for the dots maybe they are near the bar that loads when you are on safari. I hope i can find them
    I found another map with Safari Arrows so if you want to change them too and the loadingbar dint find the dots yet lol Uploaded the folder and the screenie off the dots so you know what i mean !
    EDIT Found the whole Pakage if you can change them too Thanks a Ton !
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Where oh where do these go?

If you download the Rarfile you will see the maps where these go just put them in your theme iSatin or Carbon and that will do the trick

worked on the weathericon theme a little more...what do you think of what i came up with?

That looks great I WANT IT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -maildots.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-10-19 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Alright, I have another icon i need assistance with. Minesweeper

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -att00001.jpg  

Page 63 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast