Page 61 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by darmster View Post
    I,ve dowloaded and didnt see them there. I will check again. Also the browser is called perfect browser. Can you explain how to upload on the site?
    You can upload direct to mmi. When you reply to a thread scroll down on you screen till you see manage attachments. Click that and then upload your image/s then submit reply.

Please post screenshots for icons with all theme's unchecked in winterboard or provide the Correct name spelling and caps and We'll get them for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Arm22 (2009-10-18)

Thanks for the sliders Looking good

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, I joined a bit ago but have lurking and learning through EVERY page of this thread for the last few days (I feel a bit stalkerish) and want to give a BIG thanks to Zausser and the crew who have not only been helping the people who ask but the people who are silent (me) for weeks now. BRAVO.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Cause I'm at work.. need to get out of here. The other is posted above.. Like the blue... slide to unlock. Easy to see. I'll send it to you when I get home and then try to get that add on pack up.

Also need to get up the next icon pack update with all the icons you've been making. Think we're up over 900 now....
    Hmm, I have a question about the new icons. Do I just replace my existing folder with the new springboard icon folder you made and likewise for the category one when sshing? I'm thinking I shouldn't because that will overwrite my springjump and other icons right? Should I rename the folders?

Thanks
    Last edited by Arm22; 2009-10-18 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arm22 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Arm22 View Post
    Wow, I joined a bit ago but have lurking and learning through EVERY page of this thread for the last few days (I feel a bit stalkerish) and want to give a BIG thanks to Zausser and the crew who have not only been helping the people who ask but the people who are silent (me) for weeks now. BRAVO.

Hmm, I have a question about the new icons. Do I just replace my existing folder with the new springboard icon folder you made and likewise for the category one when sshing? I'm thinking I shouldn't because that will overwrite my springjump and other icons right? Should I rename the folders?

Thanks
    No.. Just download the pack and when you get a new app get the icon from the pack and put it in the Icon folder in the theme. No need to have hundreds of icons in your theme your not using.

Let me know if you understand. Thanks for coming out of the shadows and Welcome to MMI and the iSatin/Carbon thread!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Understood. Just making it more complicated when it was really, really simple. I might have an icon or 2 for you guys and gals to edit when I'm able to upload tomorrow. Thanks

I have used a blank icon for the live clock but i would like to have it more like the theme icons. Anybody got a idea? How i can fix that. i have upload a screenie how it is now
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -liveclock.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    I have used a blank icon for the live clock but i would like to have it more like the theme icons. Anybody got a idea? How i can fix that. i have upload a screenie how it is now
    Thanks in advance.
    I can make you an icon but you may have to edit the live clock location to align with the icon... Or did you already try that?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-10-18)

I have tried it with a icon but the clock is to big then for the icon. i was thinking of a white background with numbers maybe that will work

do you have the original icon that came with the live clock? post if you do... Can use as a template and try something soon.

Sure this one has a black background i hope you can do something with it also included the plist.
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

I have an icon request! Just one this time.

TIA!

Here you go. Just to make sure my PS action really is working!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swex For This Useful Post:

TheAccuser (2009-10-18), zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Swex View Post
    Here you go. Just to make sure my PS action really is working!
    Thanks!

I have an icon request! These 8.
    I can not change the icon for Voice memo, what is the name?
    Thank you.

-foto.jpg

I like the icarbon the best

22. The Following User Says Thank You to harley440 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by eduah74 View Post
    I have an icon request! These 8.
    I can not change the icon for Voice memo, what is the name?
    Thank you.

-foto.jpg
    Welcome to MMI and the iSatin/Carbon thread. Thank you for posting a screen shot for your icon request. Can you please provide us the correct names (spelling and caps) so we can insure these end up in the future icon pack posted of the first post...

Or it would be easier to just provide screenshots with all themes unchecked in winterboard.

Thank you,

P.S. Voice Memos is named correctly in the theme and should of worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by harley440 View Post
    I like the icarbon the best
    lol... Me too. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by harley440 View Post
    Hey just a question? I love this theme but how do I get the icons plced into the home page like in your screen shots??? Do I use isatin and icarbon??
    The Page0.png is just art. They are not real icons. You use iBlanks in this area to show off the home screen. Some people make transparent icons and name them Phone, Mail... and place then over the art to allow a few of them to function. If you don't want the Page0.png art you can just delete that image from the carbon.theme folder.

Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-18 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a question. Is there a way to change the color of the text used in text messages from black to white? Is it possible? I know how to change the bubbles, but if I wanted to use a dark bubble it might not show with black text. Anyone if it is possible to change text color to white in text messages?

Thanks,
    LaMoni

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey guys, I'm looking for just a few icons

Camera Bag
    Epocrates
    NetNewsWire
    NightCamera
    Offender Locater Light
    Pano
    PS Mobile
    SkeeBall
    Sketchbook
    TFLN

Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by iCory19 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for just a few icons

Camera Bag
    Epocrates
    NetNewsWire
    NightCamera
    Offender Locater Light
    Pano
    PS Mobile
    SkeeBall
    Sketchbook
    TFLN

Thanks Guys
    Did you check the icon pack for any of these on the first post. Can you provide a screen shot of your icons. That would be helpful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lamoni69 View Post
    I have a question. Is there a way to change the color of the text used in text messages from black to white? Is it possible? I know how to change the bubbles, but if I wanted to use a dark bubble it might not show with black text. Anyone if it is possible to change text color to white in text messages?

Thanks,
    LaMoni
    Not that I'm aware of.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-18 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here are the screenshots

First one is TFLN and Offender Locater Light
    Second is Skee-Ball
    3rd is Night Camera, Camera Bag, Pano, Picoli, PS Mobile, Sketch Book, HP iPrint, and Epocrates

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0003.png  

Page 61 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast