Page 60 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

I'll try out the different colored sliders Z. They do look good I admit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Welcome... I'm glad you like it! please feel free to share icons you may have that are not in the icon pack.

Thanks again!

As much as I'd like to, I'm reluctant to do so... I am one of the people who had the problem with the PS action making the reflection too big... I spent hours scouring this thread and tried everything with no luck.

The only way I managed to make my icons acceptable was to mess with the action and add a step to crop the reflection layer at the end, which is far from a perfect solution. Unfortunately they are acceptable and not much more :-\

Quote Originally Posted by rdt1999 View Post
    yea i found them after i posted (what a goof). do i just ssh to the iphone and replace these files? could you point me to the correct location? Thanks again
    If you're putting them in the iSatin theme put the UISounds folder in the iSatin.theme main folder. Respring and presto. Let me know if you need more assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Swex View Post
    As much as I'd like to, I'm reluctant to do so... I am one of the people who had the problem with the PS action making the reflection too big... I spent hours scouring this thread and tried everything with no luck.

The only way I managed to make my icons acceptable was to mess with the action and add a step to crop the reflection layer at the end, which is far from a perfect solution. Unfortunately they are acceptable and not much more :-
    is:

1) your gradient black to transparent fade?

2) the layer you paste into the isatin psd is titled "Layer 1"?

3) your background AND foreground colors are set to black BEFORE running the action?

4) your background AND foreground STAY set to black during the action running? (they dont change to white or any other color because i've encountered it doing that and that'll mess up the end result of the reflection).

lmk...i'm the techie on this problem it seems for this thread and so far i've gotten everyone who asked me for help to get the icons running and turning out right for them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    is:

1) your gradient black to transparent fade?

2) the layer you paste into the isatin psd is titled "Layer 1"?

3) your background AND foreground colors are set to black BEFORE running the action?

4) your background AND foreground STAY set to black during the action running? (they dont change to white or any other color because i've encountered it doing that and that'll mess up the end result of the reflection).

lmk...i'm the techie on this problem it seems for this thread and so far i've gotten everyone who asked me for help to get the icons running and turning out right for them.
    I don't believe this... I just reloaded the action to show you the result I get, and it worked. Perfectly. I didn't change anything from how it was before - I'd already checked all the stuff you mentioned and it was set correctly.

I wish I knew why, this drove me nuts for HOURS yesterday... Thanks for the help I guess!

worked perfectly!!!!!!!!! thanks

Default Yep... More Stuff for your stuff
    Download from the first post!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-18), rodima (2009-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

^ sweetness, meh likes

Hi, I've tried to follow this thread from the first page, but I'm still lost.
    I just installed iSatin Carbon using Cydia.
    I also installed:

5 Icon Dock
    5 Column springboard
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    SpringJumps
    Categories,

as the first page of this thread suggests.

Where can I get the information on how to configure this theme?
    I need to know how to create blank icons and how to locate them, as well as how to set up SpringJumps, BlankNull, Categories, etc.
    A step-by-step guide would be most appreciated.
    Last edited by shiggy; 2009-10-18 at 04:19 AM.

a guide is in the download on the first page. all the readme's and screenshots are included in that.

Quote Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
    I also installed:

5 Icon Dock
    5 Column springboard
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    SpringJumps
    Categories,

I need to know how to create blank icons and how to locate them, as well as how to set up SpringJumps, BlankNull, Categories, etc.
    Ok I'm going to make a separate guide for Cydia installs for people that don't know how to ssh. is that what you need?

Hello, I'm having problems making my own icons and now I've just lost my patience and am hoping someone else can do it for me.

As you can see it mostly came out right but at the bottom the reflection is too big and doesn't match.

One of the above images has MyWi but is missing Crystal Defenders. The other is missing MyWi but has Crystal Defenders

Can Someone please do these icons for me and possibly explain why how I messed them up so i can fix it for the future? Thanks. Or if they've already been done and know what page its ok a page number would be nice, or if you just know its been done i can look through the pages myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -web.jpg   -web-1.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

^make sure your foreground and background colors are set to black, it worked for me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by ravndark View Post
    Hello, I'm having problems making my own icons and now I've just lost my patience and am hoping someone else can do it for me.

As you can see it mostly came out right but at the bottom the reflection is too big and doesn't match.

One of the above images has MyWi but is missing Crystal Defenders. The other is missing MyWi but has Crystal Defenders

Can Someone please do these icons for me and possibly explain why how I messed them up so i can fix it for the future? Thanks. Or if they've already been done and know what page its ok a page number would be nice, or if you just know its been done i can look through the pages myself.
    Makre sure your gradient is set to black to transparent and your forground/background colors are black... Yes we can make your icons

Did you check the icon pack on the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
    I also installed:

5 Icon Dock
    5 Column springboard
    iBlank
    BlankNull
    SpringJumps
    Categories,

I added a Carbon Cydia set-up guide to the bottom of the first post. Very bottom download the zip.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-18 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey just a question? I love this theme but how do I get the icons plced into the home page like in your screen shots??? Do I use isatin and icarbon??

Quote Originally Posted by harley440 View Post
    Hey just a question? I love this theme but how do I get the icons plced into the home page like in your screen shots??? Do I use isatin and icarbon??
    Both themes have the option. What theme do you want? Then I'll tell you where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by ravndark View Post

Please supply screenshots with all themes unchecked in WinterBoard or give the names of the icons. Then I'll be happy to make the for ya.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-18 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I love this theme so much man! Ive been jailbroken for about 3 days and have spent very long night doing diiferent things. If you could provide icons for me I would greatly appreciate it. Imafia 3, dominoes, uno, and browser. Thanks Keep up the great work!

Trying to figure out how to post my pics
    Last edited by darmster; 2009-10-18 at 06:28 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to darmster For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darmster View Post
    I love this theme so much man! Ive been jailbroken for about 3 days and have spent very long night doing diiferent things. If you could provide icons for me I would greatly appreciate it. Imafia 3, dominoes, uno, and browser. Thanks Keep up the great work
    Welcome to MMi,
    Yup this is an awesome theme. If you look at the first post you'll find an icon pack there you can download. Has almost 1000 now, If they are not there we will be happy to make them for you.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-18)

I,ve dowloaded and didnt see them there. I will check again. Also the browser is called perfect browser. Can you explain how to upload on the site?

Thanks for the guide for iSatin Carbon from Cydia.
    Very helpful forum and members; thanks guys & gals.

Page 60 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast