Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Hey,

Been lurking in this forum for a long time, felt compelled to post here. The theme is awesome, finally got it all installed and working (with a few changes to make it a bit more personal) and its looking great!

I love how all the PSD files and even the PSD action to make icons has been included. Really adds a lot to the theme when this stuff is in there.

My thanks to its creator and all the people who posted before me in this thread!

//Swex

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Swex For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Swex View Post
    Hey,

Been lurking in this forum for a long time, felt compelled to post here. The theme is awesome, finally got it all installed and working (with a few changes to make it a bit more personal) and its looking great!

I love how all the PSD files and even the PSD action to make icons has been included. Really adds a lot to the theme when this stuff is in there.

My thanks to its creator and all the people who posted before me in this thread!

//Swex
    Welcome... I'm glad you like it! please feel free to share icons you may have that are not in the icon pack.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Can anybody make a " Shrek Kart" icon ??

tnx
    Sure, (check spelling)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-17 at 03:43 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-10-17), zausser (2009-10-17)

Here's the Categories icons that go with the above requests.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-17)

Cool TheAccuser's customized iSatin Carbon implementation (with screenshots)
    First off, I want to thank Zausser for this theme. You put a lot of time into making this theme and I know we all appreciate it. I happily donated a few days ago.

I wanted to make this theme truely fit my needs, so I made a few modifications. I'll list my changes below, and provide screenshots. If anyone has any questions about how I accomplished some of the changes I would be more than happy to help. For me, this is damn near perfect as far as functionality is concerned with the nice styling of the iSatin Carbon theme.

Changes I made after installing the default iSatin Carbon theme:

- Removed image from home screen (To make it a functional page)

- Removed the "WWW" and "Starred" pages (for me, they were kind of redundant

- Installed Five Row SB

- Installed Six Icon Dock

- Duplicated the SpringJump icons across all pages (Home, Apple, Cydia, Apps, Games)

- Only Catagories I am using are for overflow of Apps/Games (both in top right corner of respective pages)

- Added IntelliScreen Lockscreen

Things I still am thinking about changing:

- Modifying the catagories icons for Apps/Games overflow so they don't match the SpringJump icons

- Figuring out a way to make the active SpringJump icon on each page highlighted, "zoomed" in, or something. So, if you are on the "Apps" page, the Apps SpringJump icon is different, signifying that you are on that page. Any thoughts on how to accomplish that?

- Rename "Cydia" page to something more relevant to something more general to encompass all Jailbroken goodness. Ideas?

- I still need to make (or find) the modified icons for my remaining big icons. Anyone see any of mine that have already been created?

Okay, on to the screenshots!

Any ideas for improvements? Things you would personally do differently?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAccuser For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAccuser View Post
    First off, I want to thank Zausser for this theme. You put a lot of time into making this theme and I know we all appreciate it. I happily donated a few days ago.

I wanted to make this theme truely fit my needs, so I made a few modifications. I'll list my changes below, and provide screenshots. If anyone has any questions about how I accomplished some of the changes I would be more than happy to help. For me, this is damn near perfect as far as functionality is concerned with the nice styling of the iSatin Carbon theme.

Changes I made after installing the default iSatin Carbon theme:

- Removed image from home screen (To make it a functional page)

- Removed the "WWW" and "Starred" pages (for me, they were kind of redundant

- Installed Five Row SB

- Installed Six Icon Dock

- Duplicated the SpringJump icons across all pages (Home, Apple, Cydia, Apps, Games)

- Only Catagories I am using are for overflow of Apps/Games (both in top right corner of respective pages)

- Added IntelliScreen Lockscreen

Things I still am thinking about changing:

- Modifying the catagories icons for Apps/Games overflow so they don't match the SpringJump icons

- Figuring out a way to make the active SpringJump icon on each page highlighted, "zoomed" in, or something. So, if you are on the "Apps" page, the Apps SpringJump icon is different, signifying that you are on that page. Any thoughts on how to accomplish that?

- Rename "Cydia" page to something more relevant to something more general to encompass all Jailbroken goodness. Ideas?

- I still need to make (or find) the modified icons for my remaining big icons. Anyone see any of mine that have already been created?

Any ideas for improvements? Things you would personally do differently?
    Looks like you've been busy...

We'll be glad to make your icons for you and will post for you to rename before you ssh them to your phone.

Can you PLEASE post a list the the correct names ( caps and spacing) or a screen shot of you icons with all themes unchecked in winterboard.

This will allow me to get these icons in the the icon pack in the first post. Doing this helps out the community and insures that the Icon makers who take the time to make these don't end up doing them more then once.

Thanks for understanding and you SUPPORT!

The only thing that seems out of place are your Categories icons on the top right of each page. The reflection drops over the page titles. Maybe move down the titles a bit to allow clearance.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Looks like you've been busy...

We'll be glad to make your icons for you and will post for you to rename before you ssh them to your phone.

Can you PLEASE post a list the the correct names ( caps and spacing) or a screen shot of you icons with all themes unchecked in winterboard.

This will allow me to get these icons in the the icon pack in the first post. Doing this helps out the community and insures that the Icon makers who take the time to make these don't end up doing them more then once.

Thanks for understanding and you SUPPORT!

The only thing that seems out of place are your Categories icons on the top right of each page. The reflection drops over the page titles. Maybe move down the titles a bit to allow clearance.

Thanks again.
    I have been busy. I've had my 3GS jailbroken since day 1, but have only been using themes for less than a week...so I'm still learning as I go.

If I uncheck the theme in Winterboard, get the screenshots, and then re-check the carbon theme...will everything (as far as placement is concerned) be in tact?

Great call on moving the page titles down so they don't mesh into the catagory icons...thanks.

Okay, here are screenshots without the theme enabled.

The "Apple" page wasn't needed as they were all day.

The "Cydia" page only needs "mQuickDo" and "blackra1n"

You can reference the "Home", "Apps", and "Games" pages as they have more than a couple.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by TheAccuser; 2009-10-17 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAccuser For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

Default Carbon Slide Theme
    Here's a Carbon Slide Theme. SSH to Themes and place above Carbon in WinterBoard. I'll also post it in a new add on pack with other goodies iphonerookie made soon.

Carbon_Slide.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1184.png  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-17), rodima (2009-10-17), TheAccuser (2009-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Here's a Carbon Slide Theme. SSH to Themes and place above Carbon in WinterBoard. I'll also post it in a new add on pack with other goodies iphonerookie made soon.

Carbon_Slide.rar
    Very nice...looks great, and should provide me with less accidental unlocks.

Thanks Zausser!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheAccuser For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

thanks for the slider theme Steve, nice to having something new again=) i get bored quick...this goes nice.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheAccuser View Post

Here are all the icons except for 4 off them, on pic #6 the bottom is cut off. If you re-post them I will get them done for you also.
    You will have to re-name and also check spelling, ((got a bit punchy after making 130+icons)) There are springboard and category icons also so make sure you use the correct ones.
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheAccuser (2009-10-17), zausser (2009-10-17)

Thanks

I see you made a screen shot with the theme turned of, sorry this even confused me more.
    So place all these icons I made for you in the theme and then take a page screen shot of the ones you are missing showing the icon names ((undocked icon labels showing)) so I can name them correctly. Thx

1 thanks for 3 hours of work, plaaleeeeeese, lmao j/k
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-17 at 11:53 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

TheAccuser (2009-10-17)

Default Another Slide theme for carbon
    I have Insomnia, so you get stuff!

Carbon_Glass_Slide.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glass.png  

Do You Like these glow slide better then the ones above? I was thinking have the unlock slide blue as that's the secondary color of the theme. Also messed with effects a bit... Let me know what you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -33.png  

Thanks

^ I think............why haven't you sent it to me yet. Love it Z.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ I think............why haven't you sent it to me yet. Love it Z.
    Cause I'm at work.. need to get out of here. The other is posted above.. Like the blue... slide to unlock. Easy to see. I'll send it to you when I get home and then try to get that add on pack up.

Also need to get up the next icon pack update with all the icons you've been making. Think we're up over 900 now....

I really like both themes but I think I like the iSatin theme the best, I really like the sounds on the Carbon theme. Is there anyway someone could post the sounds for carbon so I can but it in the iSatin theme?
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Here are all the icons except for 4 off them, on pic #6 the bottom is cut off. If you re-post them I will get them done for you also.
    You will have to re-name and also check spelling, ((got a bit punchy after making 130+icons)) There are springboard and category icons also so make sure you use the correct ones.
    Thanks! You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by rdt1999 View Post
    I really like both themes but I think I like the iSatin theme the best, I really like the sounds on the Carbon theme. Is there anyway someone could post the sounds for carbon so I can but it in the iSatin theme?
    Thanks in advance
    You can get them from the first post... They're in the update / fix pack.

yea i found them after i posted (what a goof). do i just ssh to the iphone and replace these files? could you point me to the correct location? Thanks again

Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast