Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by w3dal View Post
    Im going for the carbon theme and downloading it from Cydia - says its 24meg ish

i have just updated my iPhone to the latest version if that makes any difference.

Thanks again

Dal
    Good... That's got all the updates. If you download the Carbon theme from the first post of this thread you'll see a read me and screen shot set up.

Just refer to the screen shot set up and if you want to use categories the names of the four folders need to be (iPhone, Apps, Games, Misc) naming them like this will theme the icons when this theme is selected.

Springjump Icons are all ready included in your download to... If this sounds messy it's not.

Just look at the set-up screenshot and use iBlanks to set up icon placement. Let us know....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Good... That's got all the updates. If you download the Carbon theme from the first post of this thread you'll see a read me and screen shot set up.

Just refer to the screen shot set up and if you want to use categories the names of the four folders need to be (iPhone, Apps, Games, Misc) naming them like this will theme the icons when this theme is selected.

Springjump Icons are all ready included in your download to... If this sounds messy it's not.

Just look at the set-up screenshot and use iBlanks to set up icon placement. Let us know....
    Thanks very much. I will post back later when i have downloaded it. I dont really want to complicate it all. How it comes looks good enough for me to be honest

Dal
    iPhone 3GS (3.1.1)
    Powered by Redsn0w and Cydia
    Enjoyed by me

I'm not very good at photshop,but I managed to follow the step to make icons..although i'm missing something on the reflection, i can't make the reflection the way u have the rest of the icons..can u plz gimme a hand on how to get the reflection like u do?...........Great theme by the way

Watch his video on the first page about icon making. I'm usually the tech guy for people with problems on the reelection and I've told many and filled steve in since I'm a windows user on what causes the reflections to mess up particulary on windows photoshoppers. Make sure background and foreground colors are set to black and the gradient is black to transparent and you should be good to go. But watch the vid again for visuals.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

jcasco16 (2009-10-16), zausser (2009-10-15)

Can someone help my with Ping? Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0038-1-.png  

double check to make sure i named it correctly...but here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

TheIndo (2009-10-15)

i dont know if anyone ever wanted anything like this...but i added the homescreen icons/holes to both the tap and non tap versions of the Carbon lockscreen. For those who would like to have the stock/default clock/date on the lockscreen, i made each version for you, as well as those who want our lockscreens w/the clockhide mod where you can have your time in status bar and a small date status bar directly below it. Just be sure to rename each to LockBackground.png and put them in a folder then drop that folder into your winterboard Themes folder in stash.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -slideforclock.png   -tapforclock.png   -slidefordatebar.png   -tapfordatebar.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-16 at 12:03 AM. Reason: added downloadable .rar file for everyone

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-15), czekow (2009-10-16), zausser (2009-10-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Looks good rook, maybe .rar them up and Z could put them in the first posts so they don't get lost in the thread. I'm sure others would like to use them too.
    As well as the other mods you have made. That way it is all in one place to download for users.

guess this theme died off for people except me. oh well....R.I.P. lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i downloaded the icarbon theme from cydia but i dont like the music player. Any way I can remove it?

yea just manually go into the Carbon.theme folder in var/stash/themes via SSH'ing and look for the mediaplayer folder and remove it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2009-10-16)

Thanks

thank you, the reason I dont like is because it hides the shuffle and repeat options. It also doesnt let me see the lyrics and it blocks the album artwork. Other then that the music player looks great.

no problem, glad someone posted so i could help 'em out. I was getting bored w/this thread, it was wild not too long ago and now dropped off. We need to keep Carbon/iSatin alive!!! check for my assorted colored wifi bars, signal bars, status bar batteries, and loaders on cydia from the zodttd&macciti repo in less than 24s....each of the above mentioned will have 9 different colors to choose from for some variety=)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2009-10-16), phyl (2009-12-23)

Thanks

will do when im done changing the music player. Thanks for the heads up.
    Another question how do I change the lockscreen to slide to unlock?

easy...just download the slide to unlock sliders theme below and put it above the carbon/isatin themes and activate it=)
    Attached Files Attached Files

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2009-10-16), zausser (2009-10-16)

Thanks

Works perfect thanks!!!

Media player didn't change after I deleted am I missing something??

did you respring?

Yah just to confirm I deleted mediaplayer framework folder

Quote Originally Posted by dale9271 View Post
    Yah just to confirm I deleted mediaplayer framework folder
    No...

If you want the entire player gone you should download the media player download from the first post. Inside that download in the media player theme folder will be all the files and locations that you need to delete in the carbon theme that you downloaded from cydia.

To many files to list so use that download on the media player as a guide.

Page 57 of 325 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast