Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone Cirtess's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    A bit deformed...lol, heres a screenie. On a more dismall note, I just plugged up ma phone and the screen went haywire... I think it blew a gasket

Whew...it's all good. TG Geohot came out with a JB.. at least I know I can salvage ma phone...lol

try this one... Thanks for testing!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Jafterdark (2009-10-11)

Cool Slide To Unlock
    I made slide to unlock if anyone want's it
    love this theme thank's for making it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0139.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jafterdark For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Here's two..

Test these and post screenshots please. Don't place these the the theme icon folder cause that will mess up the springboard look.

Make a theme folder withe a subfolder Icons in that. Put these 2 icons inside. ssh to themes then select this theme in Categories. If it works out I'll make a batch action to do all 800 icons.

Let me know.
    Hey Steve thats nice i stopped with catogories because i had to wear glasses

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-11)

Thanks

Much better..Its wayyyyy better than the super tiny jobs!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-046.png  
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-10-11 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtess View Post
    Much better..Its wayyyyy better than the super tiny jobs!!
    Cool... Taking the kids to the movies now but I'll try and get these all taken care of tonight. Thanks for testing... That's as large as I'm going to get it with keeping the reflection.

Thanks again for testing!

Here's something I'm messing with. Optional icon set for Carbon...

Still fine tuning.

I would rather see round corners i think for me its to muuuuuuch square just my thoughts

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    I would rather see round corners i think for me its to muuuuuuch square just my thoughts
    Gonna agree with you, I also like to see it a bit rounded corner also. But I do love the style.
    Also, with Reflective Dock app available in Cydia it wouldn't be necessary to have the icon reflection added, if a person wanted the reflection it could be added with the app, so more options for the user.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-11 at 10:00 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-12)

Thanks

Skinned Compass!

/private/var/stash/Themes.vmQHjc/Carbon.theme/Folders/Compass.app

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e...4e75f6e8ebb871

Hopefully, I enclosed everything I did...so may damn files, ive lost track.

Partial credit to Toyvan (GOC Color Pro) for skinning the compass in his theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-050.png  
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-10-12 at 05:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys,

Question....

On top of my home screen it says Page 0 etc on each extra page. How can I get rid of this, or can I at all?

Also if I wanted to change my slider (which is now currently the house with a door open looking icon) how can I?
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

Love the theme!

Although I've run into some problems that i can't seem to fix myself. Certain icons that are listed in the icons folder in the theme won't skin properly. 2 examples are 3g unrestrictor and amazon. I see them in the icons folder yet they aren't changing. I assume this is possibly related to a naming problem but I can't find out where the original applications are to determine what the name should be. Or maybe i'm going about it wrong? I've tried restarting my phone and i've tried taking the theme off and putting it back on. i still get the same thing. I'm also curious about where to get the exact names of the icons so that when i try to make my own I'll know what to name them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. > Would prefer the slightly larger squarer icons over the ones used now.

Keep up the good work!

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravndark View Post
    Love the theme!

Although I've run into some problems that i can't seem to fix myself. Certain icons that are listed in the icons folder in the theme won't skin properly. 2 examples are 3g unrestrictor and amazon. I see them in the icons folder yet they aren't changing. I assume this is possibly related to a naming problem but I can't find out where the original applications are to determine what the name should be. Or maybe i'm going about it wrong? I've tried restarting my phone and i've tried taking the theme off and putting it back on. i still get the same thing. I'm also curious about where to get the exact names of the icons so that when i try to make my own I'll know what to name them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Keep up the good work!
    As I was told, the only reason they will not change skin to what you are trying to do, it must be the name. To check the name, hold the icon to make it shake and hit the X to delete. It will then show the actual name and then just hit cancel so you do not delete it. Make sure it is spelled correct, capitalization is correct and spacing
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravndark View Post
    Love the theme!

Keep up the good work!
    exact icon names... press and hold down an icon till it shakes and press "X"like your gonna delete.. you'll see the EXACT WAY its spelled...then just cancel. 3G unrestrictor...try renaming to just Unrestrictor

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    Hey guys,

Question....

On top of my home screen it says Page 0 etc on each extra page. How can I get rid of this, or can I at all?

Also if I wanted to change my slider (which is now currently the house with a door open looking icon) how can I?
    Open the springjump app on your phone go to general, page titles off
    Last edited by Cirtess; 2009-10-12 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cirtess For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-12)

looks like someone is gonna update... lol
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-12 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

requested icons. Will need to rename
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks

Whatcha think about the skinned compass Z ?

Haven't had a look at it yet. Almost got the categories icon theme complete. Made the action and batch saved the 800. Just have to rename a few and test. Should be complete within the hour.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Should be complete within the hour.
    I want it now dammit, hurry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I want it now dammit, hurry
    Lol...ya. considering the theme relies heavily on the use of categories this is a great thing.

Default Categories icon theme
    Well Gang... If you use Categories and have trouble seeing the icons then ssh the Categories icon theme found on the first post to THEMES. Then select it inside of Categories folders. Do not select the theme in Winterboard. Leave it unchecked!

May have to rename some icons...

SSH to themes then select in Categories folders (press little "i")

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Cirtess (2009-10-12), iphonerookie (2009-10-12), rodima (2009-10-12)

Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast