Page 46 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

ill make em for you...hold tight...and ill try to name them the best i can since the text is cut off on some of 'em so you might have to rename a few.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-08)

here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images                

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-08)

more + the .rar for them below. I think the only ones i couldnt fully name were the Take Me To My one and the Star Wars one...so check them and rename them so they work for yourself.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-08)

last one:

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-08)

Hi there, can anyone make a jailbreak representive icon for me? The style have to look like the wifi icon above and also a lock icon to use on QuickLock
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0080.png  

Default PC Action Edit
    For peolpe with PC and the action not resetting or completeing the action. See image below and uncheck the export dialog. Doing this will make the action complete! You will have to save manualy but the action will complete. Then just reset history to the open state of the icon psd to make another. Can use in button mode too. Tested on my work PC! Nice.... ( the last line in the action is the problem) that should read the root of where you want the icon saved. The action is set to my desktop. Give this a shot and let me know your results!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks iPhonerookie, one qusetion. I'm some what of a noobie but what that rar link you posted?

The .rar is a compressed file like a zip file only better. If your on pc you can download winrar to extract. Mac users have one built in. He posted all the icons shown in the post in one easy download ( the rar file) to make things easy.

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Hi there, can anyone make a jailbreak representive icon for me? The style have to look like the wifi icon above and also a lock icon to use on QuickLock
    The wifi icon might be in the Satin add on pack download on the first pot but I cant remember as I have way to many files.. LOL! Check it. I have one so if it's not I'll post it tonight. I think iphonerookie posted the lock icon as sliders in this thread.

Are you requesting a tap or slide with the lock icon?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-08 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Koo thanks for the lesson

Thank you Zausser for these incredible themes!
    This is my first post here but Iīve been reading this thread for a while now. Both iSatin and Carbon works great but I have two small problems.
    I Should tell you that Iīm pretty new at this.

My first problem is the lockscreen clock, the two dots are in the wrong position. My second one is the musicplayer, the fonts are not correct, the background and the slider at the top are missing. I donīt know what I did wrong, but I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0023.png   -img_0022.png  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maritimo16 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritimo16 View Post
    Thank you Zausser for these incredible themes!
    This is my first post here but Iīve been reading this thread for a while now. Both iSatin and Carbon works great but I have two small problems.
    I Should tell you that Iīm pretty new at this.

My first problem is the lockscreen clock, the two dots are in the wrong position. My second one is the musicplayer, the fonts are not correct, the background and the slider at the top are missing. I donīt know what I did wrong, but I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
    You're Welcome!

The file that's not showing up on your media player is :NowPlayingTopOverlay.png Did you instal the media player as a theme or put the files in to your theme manually?

As for the font issue? Is this the font from the iSatin download on the first post and are you using it with FontSwap?

Let me know and it'll help us get the issue resolved.

Thanks

Hi,

First, I think your theme is the best there is! Keep up the good work. I only have one very little thing. And no I can not do it better! I only can download themes (and that is already very difficult for me to do).

I switch between the 2 themes sometimes. And first I thought there were buttons missing in the Carbon version, but the buttons are there, but are not showing very good (Sorry for my bad Englisch). I show you the difference, can you fix this?? See the button at the upper left corner. The first picture you can see a button, but on the Carbon verion there is only a text. Or does it has to be that way? In some application the button is shown like in messages but in settings it is gone?

Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032-1-.png   -img_0031-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    You're Welcome!

The file that's not showing up on your media player is :NowPlayingTopOverlay.png Did you instal the media player as a theme or put the files in to your theme manually?

As for the font issue? Is this the font from the iSatin download on the first post and are you using it with FontSwap?

Let me know and it'll help us get the issue resolved.

Thanks
    I SSH it to Private/var/stash/themes and placed it above Carbon in winterboard.

Yes it is the font from the first post and I am using it with fontswap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIndo View Post
    Hi,

First, I think your theme is the best there is! Keep up the good work. I only have one very little thing. And no I can not do it better! I only can download themes (and that is already very difficult for me to do).

I switch between the 2 themes sometimes. And first I thought there were buttons missing in the Carbon version, but the buttons are there, but are not showing very good (Sorry for my bad Englisch). I show you the difference, can you fix this?? See the button at the upper left corner. The first picture you can see a button, but on the Carbon verion there is only a text. Or does it has to be that way? In some application the button is shown like in messages but in settings it is gone?

Thanks!!
    Thanks for the kind words...

I run the Cydia Carbon download for testing reasons and my settings are not like yours shown. It should be the same as iSatin. Both themes have the same UIImages. Do you have anything above carbon in WinterBoard?

Also, do me a favor. Have Carbon above iSatin in Winterboard and check both on. After respring see if it's any different.

If anyone else is having this issue with Carbon downloaded from Cydia please let me know.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Maritimo16 View Post
    I SSH it to Private/var/stash/themes and placed it above Carbon in winterboard.

Yes it is the font from the first post and I am using it with fontswap.
    This' going to sound weird but open your ipod media player and when you choose play and the album art comes up tap the album art a few times... I know... See if the overlay appears.

Try reinstalling the lockclock font in fontswap if you haven't already...

If that shows the same results try downloading iElegance PRO font from Cydia. it's the same BankGothic font.

Let me know... You're the first to report the lockscreen clock issue.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-08 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Maritimo16 (2009-10-08)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i cant find any app called real football 2010...so here's NFL 2010...get your app names correct:

ok man tnx , but this is NFL , real footbal 2010 is in instalious....screenshot are down:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7018/33279016.jpg

This' going to sound weird but open your ipod media player and when you choose play and the album art comes up tap the album art a few times... I know... See if the overlay appears.

Try reinstalling the lockclock font in fontswap if you haven't already...

If that shows the same results try downloading iElegance PRO font from Cydia. it's the same BankGothic font.

Let me know... You're the first to report the lockscreen clock issue.
    Wow it actually worked to tap it a couple of times Thanks!

But the clock still looks the same even when I tried the iElegance PRO font and the fonts in the media player are still not correct. Thereīs also a line for the scrubber missing, I appreciate this a lot but these are not any big issues so donīt put to much time into it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0026.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    ok man tnx , but this is NFL , real footbal 2010 is in instalious....screenshot are down:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7018/33279016.jpg
    Here ya go. You will have to rename it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-10-09), zausser (2009-10-09)

i was going to make that icon, but it said its real soccer...and you said real football.....BUT i know they called soccer football over seas....i didnt know for sure so yeah..sorry rofl.

@blkcadi - many thanks for icon

@zausser - yeah , the game have two name ...for US is soccer , but for International is Football

The .rar is a compressed file like a zip file only better. If your on pc you can download winrar to extract. Mac users have one built in. He posted all the icons shown in the post in one easy download ( the rar file) to make things easy.

The wifi icon might be in the Satin add on pack download on the first pot but I cant remember as I have way to many files.. LOL! Check it. I have one so if it's not I'll post it tonight. I think iphonerookie posted the lock icon as sliders in this thread.

Are you requesting a tap or slide with the lock icon?
    No, i just need an icon with LOCK IMAGE and i've the wifi icon (i just need another for my cydia page but the style alike the wifi) Thats all thanks.. if cannot nvm i will make it my own.
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-10-09 at 04:16 AM.

Page 46 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast