Page 43 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default new star jump
    some people have asked for a star jump that looks like the dock jumps... Here's how it looks and the icon too.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1158.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default lockscreen control detial because I have OCD
    Here's some detail on the Lockscreen Controls. If you like and use the Carbon Caontrols already then put this in the .theme/folders/springboard.app to overwrite the other.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1161.png   -sblockscreencontrolslcdsmall.png  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Here's some detail on the Lockscreen Controls. If you like and use the Carbon Caontrols already then put this in the .theme/folders/springboard.app to overwrite the other.

got it, the very bottom sliver is whats added vs the original one....however, thats when music isnt playing....when you press play and music starts, that goes away and it looks like the original one w/the beveled skinny little bottom sliver you added in to the above posted one. But i guess if you change it the artist name would be cut off if you put that piece on there.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-06 at 10:20 AM.

Hi zausser, just love this theme ... I'm torn between the looks of the iSatin wallpaper and the Carbon. Would you consider making one that has the iSatin layout but Carbon background in the upper left and lower right areas (which currently has the holes)

Quote Originally Posted by pfaub55 View Post
    Hi zausser, just love this theme ... I'm torn between the looks of the iSatin wallpaper and the Carbon. Would you consider making one that has the iSatin layout but Carbon background in the upper left and lower right areas (which currently has the holes)

I posted a cross between the two in this thread already... Search images in this thread... I't somewhere in the middle... Not sure what post at the moment.

Thanks for the props! let me know if that's what you were looking for.

Hi zausser, I found something close on thread #438 but looking for the upper right and lower left sections to remain smooth like iSatin (no carbon) and the upper left background and lower right to have the smooth carbon background but without the holes?
    Does this make sense? If you have the time, it's very much appreciated.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

hi mate whys my lockscreen like this any ideas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0336.png  

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    Any chance of getting that slider?

Thanks

here mate put in telephonyUI bundle
    Attached Images Attached Images       

11. The Following User Says Thank You to STEVEFFF For This Useful Post:

m-klass (2009-10-06)

Download the pack with the lockscreen controls from the first post and and use that one. Let me know if you have better results... Did you download that one from a post in the thread?

Thanks

no first post

no first post
    I'm downloading it now to see if the file is missing. It may have to do with the font your using... Stand by

So what's new today in the isatin world steve?:-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-06)

all the files are in there. Please double check that you have all the files SSH in to the device. If that doesn't work I wonder if it has something to do with the lockclock font. I only tested with the theme font. You can get the BankGothic theme font for use with fontswap in the iSatin theme download on the first post. Or the iElegance PRO font from Cydia.

Let me know the outcome...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Z and Rook, can't tell you guys how much I appreciate your efforts and help. Just want to give you both a big THANK YOU.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-06)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    So what's new today in the isatin world steve?:-)
    Very funny... I did another quick UIPinstripe... I know... Why? Because of the OCD!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get the progress gears done and I'm editing the plist to allow for working Calendar Icon. Only testing with theme font.

At some point stop this and do Color

Thanks

still the same with isatin font
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -source.png  

Z....sounds good can't wait to checkout the uipinstripe and the gears. As for color, whenever you get that up I'm sure that'll be awesome as well. Def will give a whole other look and feel to the isatin idea

blkcadi...you're very welcome. We're getting close to figuring out what's being looked over that's causing your problem:-) and the teamviewer is still also an option as a trouble shooting agent if u decide upon that.

STEVEFFF. Is that slider a lockscreen theme or just the slider itself? Do you anything above isatin in winterboard that is checked on? If you have all 9 files from lockscren controls and they are in the correct folder with nothing above in winterboard that can overwrite it then I'm at a loss. Is anyone ele's having this issue?

You are the first to report this. Funny as it looks like the LCD files are missing. Hard to see on my phone. I'll check it out when I get home.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

slider is not a theme, just the slider images.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-06)

Page 43 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast