Page 41 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

OK, I figured some of this out...but given that I'm on a PC, the underlying shadow appears to be too big....can anyone offer some insight as to how what needs to be changed in order for these icons to be what they need to be?

Thanks Again.....

-Shannon
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by shannon.harvey View Post
    OK, I figured some of this out...but given that I'm on a PC, the underlying shadow appears to be too big....can anyone offer some insight as to how what needs to be changed in order for these icons to be what they need to be?

Thanks Again.....

-Shannon
    In post # 898 iphonerookie helped someone else with the the same problem by giving them a new psd. try downloading that and see if it helps. If not they went through a whole lot of trubble shooting in the posts before that one that you can check out. Hope that helps!

-Lee

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xLEEx27x For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-05)

That Worked, Thank You...I Seem To However Be Dealing With Another Issue....Where When I Icons They Are Extremely Small....Any Ideas...Anyone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xLEEx27x View Post
    In post # 898 iphonerookie helped someone else with the the same problem by giving them a new psd. try downloading that and see if it helps. If not they went through a whole lot of trubble shooting in the posts before that one that you can check out. Hope that helps!

-Lee
    Yup, I was that poor kid with no hope and they made me the man I am today!!

That Worked, Thank You...I Seem To However Be Dealing With Another Issue....Where When I Icons They Are Extremely Small....Any Ideas...Anyone?
    Did you look at the previous posts when iphonerookie and I were discussing making isatin icons? We posted screenshots of our photoshop and make sure yours matches up with what we have selected (preferably his because only the last 1 of mine is correct).
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2009-10-05 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lepetitmort84 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-05)

im working on all the icons in the .zip you posted...have them done shortly...hold tight.

Can somebody help me and make an icon for FIFA10? Thanks for your time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by TheIndo View Post
    Can somebody help me and make an icon for FIFA10? Thanks for your time!
    double check to make sure its titled correctly since i didnt have the exact name for it so it'll apply to springboard. But here ya go:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

TheIndo (2009-10-05)

iPhoneRookie, Was The Post Around The Zips Meant For Me? Or Were You Addressing Another Request?

If So Thank You So Much....

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    double check to make sure its titled correctly since i didnt have the exact name for it so it'll apply to springboard. But here ya go:
    Thank you very much! Has to be FIFA 10, I've changed for me. That's what I can do myself, I'm just a NOOB!

iPhoneRookie, Was The Post Around The Zips Meant For Me? Or Were You Addressing Another Request?

If So Thank You So Much....
    it was for you and here they are posted below. You'll have to know what to name each one since some were only named icon.png and other random stuff as i dont know what every apps 'exact' springboard name is so that each icon will apply. Let me know if they're good.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TheIndo View Post
    Thank you very much! Has to be FIFA 10, I've changed for me. That's what I can do myself, I'm just a NOOB!
    no problem man, if know the name of something i'll usually name it for people, but i wasn't sure about that one lol. It helps if people giving screenshots of the icons they need either a)give the title it should be labeled or b) at least have the icon label underneath the icon in the screenshot. Just for your reference for future requests=) glad you like it!

....next?

Hey gang. If you can when requsting icons provide the correct app name.

Doing this will allow me to add the icons into themes on cydia and updated icon packs.

I cannot add icons that are made without names.

Taking the time to do this will save us loads of time for everyone in the future.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-06 at 01:35 AM.

iPhoneRookie...Again Thank You Very Much. Given That You Were Able To Create These Without Incident....Would You Mind Sharing With Me What I'm Doing Wrong, As I Am Able To Modify The Icons But When Uploading Them To The Phone, Their Tiny....I Haven't Uploaded Yet, But I'm Assuming That (Based On My Earlier Posts) That They Will Work As Expected....

One Other Thing, I Have About 10 More Icons, Would You Mind Taking a Moment Or Two To Mod These For Me As Well? I'll Post Them Or Leave Things As They Are Based On Your Response....

Thanks

-Shannon

BTW, I'm Using CS4
    Last edited by shannon.harvey; 2009-10-05 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneRookie...Again Thank You Very Much. Given That You Were Able To Create These Without Incident....Would You Mind Sharing With Me What I'm Doing Wrong, As I Am Able To Modify The Icons But When Uploading Them To The Phone, Their Tiny....I Haven't Uploaded Yet, But I'm Assuming That (Based On My Earlier Posts) That They Will Work As Expected....

One Other Thing, I Have About 10 More Icons, Would You Mind Taking a Moment Or Two To Mod These For Me As Well? I'll Post Them Or Leave Things As They Are Based On Your Response....

Thanks

-Shannon

BTW, I'm Using CS4
    yeah i'll do the rest of your icons for you=) they icons are supposed to be smaller on the springboard, thats the design of them for the theme=) so just post up what ya need done for me and ill get to it....btw....isnt it a pain to type with every first letter of every word capitalized.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-06)

Cool, I'll send them up shortly....I get the piece around the icons being smaller and such, but what I'm getting is the normal icon size and them the modded icon in the dead center so tiny that I cant really see it. I'm going to remove the theme and then re-add it to see if that makes a difference.

wow that sounds weird...post a screenshot so i can check out exactly what you mean....if its what im picturing, i'd have to say the action isn't getting fully completed in photoshop and thus its ending up looking fux0red like that lol

this is what I'm getting with the icons that I modded earlier as well as with the icons that you modded for me....any ideas? check out the AAA icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  

ill message u on AIM and we'll get this resolved.

EDIT: I know what the problem is for her guys.....the icons were being places in the applications folder for each individual application rather than being put in the Icons folder in the Themes folder for Carbon. Working and resolving as we speak.

2nd EDIT: That was the problem.....problem solved! =)
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-06 at 01:41 AM.

please mod the carbon icon if u dun mind , thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sam-008.png   -sam-007.png   -sam-006.png   -sam-005.png   -sam-004.png   -sam-003.png   -sam-002.png   -sam-001.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

dang...i'm gone a weekend and this thread jumped several pages. sorry for not helpin with icon request as much. work and school duties call! likin the upgrades there Z.

Quote Originally Posted by samngcheesan View Post
    please mod the carbon icon if u dun mind , thanks
    samngheesan...please refer to this quote>>
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey gang. If you can when requsting icons provide the correct app name.

Doing this will allow me to add the icons into themes on cydia and updated icon packs.

I cannot add icons that are made without names.

Taking the time to do this will save us loads of time for everyone in the future.

Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-10-06 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-06)

Page 41 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast