Page 40 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

can i hide them ?

you can either rearrange your springboard like the setup screenshots with iblanks or just move all your stuff to the next page on each page so that u dont have them in those spots where you dont want 'em. those are your only two options.

ps...damn you! you have a 3GS! 100MB FREEE!!!! *jealous* rofl!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Yup, iBlank is the only way to relocate the icons. ((1 option))

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so jealous too! The RAM would make me happy. Then I could play playstation. :]

yeah what blkcadi said....i forgot if you try moving them without iBlanks then they'll still end up where u dont want em, also download BlankNull so it doesn't open a web page if click on them lol.

Thanks

Meh, I hate web clips, so hard to get rid of if the phone crashes for any reason, just meh.

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    meh, i hate web clips, so hard to get rid of if the phone crashes for any reason, just meh.
    lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by samngcheesan View Post
    can i hide them ?
    If your going to use iBlank and BlankNull from Cydia then I suggest you also get 5 Column Springboard as Carbon's Wallpaper is aligned for 5 Column! Get 5 Icon dock too!

If you Don't want to use iBlank I suggest to delete the Wallpaper.html and Page0-page6.png in the Carbon.theme folder.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-05 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

they look like the slim sliders you can download from cydia....i may be wrong though...same concept at least.

Thanks

^ Yup, same style. Here ya go.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-05 at 05:37 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    what do u mean? goto the top and click window>workspace>reset palette locations. see if that fixes it back to default.
    Okay, I tried the new file you sent and I think it worked. Check it out let me know what you think..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

perfect man! finally, after all day of trouble shooting this, we got it! goodjob and goodluck!=) if you need anything else lmk. even if u need icons made ill still do 'em, just hit me up. im working on making the icons for inside the settings app right now, tedious work!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

lepetitmort84 (2009-10-05), zausser (2009-10-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do I need to put the UISounds folder in ssh?

perfect man! finally, after all day of trouble shooting this, we got it! goodjob and goodluck!=) if you need anything else lmk. even if u need icons made ill still do 'em, just hit me up. im working on making the icons for inside the settings app right now, tedious work!
    haha, thanks a lot really. I appreciate you working with me ALL day.

Okay stupid me forgot to read the "read me" file. I got it all set
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2009-10-05 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just drop the UISounds folder right into the iSatin theme itself, doesnt go in any folder except the main overall folder.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

lepetitmort84 (2009-10-05), zausser (2009-10-05)

Thank you very much

looks great!

i'm out for the night....calling it quits early....both me and Steve are dead lol. We're both pretty busy tomorrow but I'm sure one of us will be able to lurk around here sometime to answer/help out as needed. I'll be on tomorrow night later after 10pm MST for sure though! Thanks to everyone for their patience w/me today as I tried to help out to the best of my ability. Thanks for your support to Zausser and please continue to support him for all the hard work and countless, and i mean COUNTLESS hours that gets put into all that you see=) There will be many updates to come, so keep a lookout
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-05 at 09:30 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

kwajkid (2009-12-13), zausser (2009-10-05)

Quick question, where do I look to see what the icon is named for games/apps I've downloaded for example bejeweled 2? I know there is an icon for it i just don't know what to name it. And also for the web page book marks?

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Iraq... Military? I'm at work so i'll work on these after. Unless someone beats me to it. No worries my friend on the donation! it's the least I/we can do for you!!! Thanks for the kind words Be safe and I'll talk to you soon!
    Yeah, Military. You should see all the iPhones and iTouches people have out here. You will be happy to know I've made quite a few people jealous with this theme

Here ya go=):
    Thanks man, really appreciate it!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xLEEx27x For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-05)

Quote Originally Posted by samngcheesan View Post
    Thank you very much
    Looks good! You should try the BankGothic theme font for use with FontSwap located in the iSatin theme download on the first page of this thread. Thanks for showing...

Quote Originally Posted by xLEEx27x View Post
    Quick question, where do I look to see what the icon is named for games/apps I've downloaded for example bejeweled 2? I know there is an icon for it i just don't know what to name it. And also for the web page book marks?

Yeah, Military. You should see all the iPhones and iTouches people have out here. You will be happy to know I've made quite a few people jealous with this theme

Thanks man, really appreciate it!!
    Press the icon on the springboard like you're going to delete it. A UIpopup will appear asking if you are sure and it will have the app name. That's it then just press cancel!

Nice on the jealous part!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-05 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-05), xLEEx27x (2009-10-05)

i never thought of going to delete the app to see the name and pressing cancel! Gosh do I lack some common sense sometimes! rofl! thanks Steve, NOW i'm off to bed!!!! i like how you're still on here too! hahahaha obsessed

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

lepetitmort84 (2009-10-05)

Default iCon Request
    Hi All,

I downloaded and installed CS4 on my PC....but for some reason or another....I cant get it to operate as expected. That said would there be any chance that someone here could take these icons and mod them for me?

Thank you so much.

-Shannon
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 40 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast