Page 39 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

looks good girl! did you make your carrier logo? what font is that? looks slick!=)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

lepetitmort84 (2009-10-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^It's the iElegance Pro font in Cydia. I really like Bank Gothic font ((but it just spreads the letters out so much if you know what I mean. Makes it difficult for me to read.))
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-05 at 12:45 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    that probably is a problem.

i'm bored now, just finished up a presentation i have to give tomorrow night so now i have free time. anyone need any icons made or whatever?

blkcadi....how'd those status bar things turnout? you get to take screenshots of the blue ones for me?
    I GOT IT!!!

It was Photoshop 8.0 problem. I downloaded and got CS3 and it works perfect now. Here is an icon I made. (I think its okay now, does it look it?).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Spent to much time on this.. for what?
    Who sits and watches the phone charge anyway? But if you do, here's something to look at! Use it as a theme or put the files in SpringBoard.app in the Folders subfolder within the .theme folder.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterybg_2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

xLEEx27x (2009-10-05)

no, the reflection is wrong, its not faded out enough, be sure your background/forgrounds are all black still, then try it.

it should look like this:

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-05 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    I GOT IT!!!

It was Photoshop 8.0 problem. I downloaded and got CS3 and it works perfect now. Here is an icon I made. (I think its okay now, does it look it?).
    Not correct. The gradient didn't work.

Thanks

no, the reflection is wrong, its not faded out enough, be sure your background/forgrounds are all black still, then try it.

it should look like this:

Any issues you see by looking at this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.jpg  

try selecting the gradient tool before hitting the play button on the action...see if that works. it shouldnt have to be selected....but give it a try...everything looks just how mine is by your screenshot.

btw...before you paste anything on top of the iSatin icon to get ready to make a new one....next to where it says "Opacity" that you can set....what does your's say? it should say "Pass Through" before you post anything on top. make sure it does.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-05 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

try selecting the gradient tool before hitting the play button on the action...see if that works. it shouldnt have to be selected....but give it a try...everything looks just how mine is by your screenshot.
    No such luck. I am still trying to tweak around and fix it but nothing so far.

also...the only time i get that cannot create clipping mask is if i click play on the action without pasting anything on top of the iSatin blank icon...but thats the only way i can get it to give me that error.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Who sits and watches the phone charge anyway? But if you do, here's something to look at!
    Dude, it's so cool, I like the way the letters in Carbon are red when it's low and then fades. You did good. Sounds like your frustrated, but it's what makes this theme stand above the rest. Thank you so much for the effort Stevie. U-da-man.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-05)

and close that other file thats open at the bottom of the page u have there, idk what it is but it looks like some atn file?

Thanks

btw...before you paste anything on top of the iSatin icon to get ready to make a new one....next to where it says "Opacity" that you can set....what does your's say? it should say "Pass Through" before you post anything on top. make sure it does.
    Yes it says Pass Through. The file at the bottom you seen was my screenshot to paste the icon over the isatin to create it.

now that you have the newest version of photoshop, did you bring the atn file into photoshop freshly, or was it alredy there once you opened up the newest updated version of photoshop you just updated to? if it was already there, do like we said before....delete it and reopen everything as if it was the first time opening. i cant believe this is doing this to you, it doesn't make sense!

btw.....does anyone have the MultiIconMover app from Cydia that just got posted up today? just curious if anyone played with it and how it works on 3.0, especially w/5 icon dock/5 column springboard. Could be a very handy app for setting themes up like this=) lmk!
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-05 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

now that you have the newest version of photoshop, did you bring the atn file into photoshop freshly, or was it alredy there once you opened up the newest updated version of photoshop you just updated to? if it was already there, do like we said before....delete it and reopen everything as if it was the first time opening. i cant believe this is doing this to you, it doesn't make sense!

btw.....does anyone have the MultiIconMover app from Cydia that just got posted up today? just curious if anyone played with it and how it works on 3.0, especially w/5 icon dock/5 column springboard. Could be a very handy app for setting themes up like this=) lmk!
    Actually, I just erased everything and opened it all new again, and now the Opacity does not have a "Pass Through" option!! WHY!? The frame and glare have that option, but not the opacity. Should Opacity for Glare be at 100% Pass Through as well?
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2009-10-05 at 01:56 AM. Reason: more info

what do u mean? goto the top and click window>workspace>reset palette locations. see if that fixes it back to default.

Thanks

what do u mean? goto the top and click window>workspace>reset palette locations. see if that fixes it back to default.
    okay, I reset it all. It is still showing up like this...

try using this psd. this is the one i used when i had the same problem as u w/the gradient not working right. someone else gave me this and its worked ever since for me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-05)

The NEW carbon Battery has been added to the first post...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-05)

thanks Z....trying to get a hold of ya on AIM but no answer.

Page 39 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast