Page 38 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by shannon_harvey View Post
    Hi All,

1st off let me say that this has to be one of the hottest themes out there….thank you. With that I’m hoping I can get one or perhaps some of you to give me a hand with some icons that I have….now I know there are a lot of them…but given that I don’t have Photoshop or access to is I figured reaching out to you guys was the way to go. One other request I have was this….would there be a way that one of you could modify the text on a couple of the wallpapers for me?

What I was thinking…given that I’m considering using categories as nothing more than placeholders…..was this.

1. iPhone
    2. Apps II (with the roman numerals)
    3. OnlineServices (like shown)
    4. BusinessServices
    5. Starred II

Thank You
    Thanks for the props.. I'm working on a tweak on the battery to see if i like it with branding and a little something else. Like I said.. I'm picky LOL after I get that complete in about 2 hours I'll get these as well.

Unless that is if someone jumps on to assist.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Thanks for the props.. I'm working on a tweak on the battery to see if i like it with branding and a little something else. Like I said.. I'm picky LOL after I get that complete in about 2 hours I'll get these as well.
    Ata boy, think out of the box. Surprise us with something special as you always do.

Quote Originally Posted by xLEEx27x View Post
    Z,
    This theme is insanely awesome! I love it. I've been figuring it out the last day or so and now i would really appreciate some icon help. If you or anyone could hook me up that would be great.

And don't worry I'm not a bum, I will be happy to donate for this theme as soon as i get home form Iraq, only about a week left!

Many thanks,
    -Lee

Here ya go=):
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-04 at 09:21 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

xLEEx27x (2009-10-05), zausser (2009-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Hey Rook, can you share the wifi signal bars/status bar images? Got 'em in another color?
    sure...what color do you want 'em in? after i eat lunch ill whip 'em up in whatever colors. you want wifi/signal/battery logo from status bar in one .rar? lmk & what colors like i said and ill be glad to hook ya's up

where is the read me setup? i dont see it in the download

Thanks

Actually I love those colors, but me being so picky it would mean changing every UI to the same color so just using the stock blue color is fine, lmao.

If you could also zip up those and I'll stare at 'em for a while. Thanks rook.

Quote Originally Posted by mojays32 View Post
    where is the read me setup? i dont see it in the download
    It's in the main folder.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-04 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-04)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Actually I love those colors, but me being so picky it would mean changing every UI to the same color so just using the stock blue color is fine, lmao.

If you could also zip up those and I'll stare at 'em for a while. Thanks rook.

It's in the main folder.
    i zipped up and rared an all aqua status bar stuff theme as well as the same exact stuff you see only in the stockish blue color. lmk what you think and post screenshots of the stock blue colored one if you can since i didnt get to put it on my phone to see how it turned out...should look good though
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-04), zausser (2009-10-04)

lmfao, I do not have an excuse for looking over this like 5 times

Default oh boy!
    this' what i like. not sure about you... but always got the other.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -batterybg_4.png  

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-04), rodima (2009-10-04)

i like that better too!!!! keep goin w/it Z!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    are u sure you have the icon image that you pasted on top of the isatin PSD labeled "Layer 1" and it is the top most layer in the layers tap on the righthand side of the screen in that box? make sure of that, and also be sure that you have the cursor on "iSatin" and then click play, not the top most folder title, but the first thing that says "iSatin" under the iSatin action's folder title. Hit play and it should work. Get back to me and lmk if you're doing all that right. if i dont reply tonight, ill get back to you tomorrow cuz its 130am and i might goto bed lol
    I seem to do everything you listed. I rename it to Layer 1 and it is the top most on the right side. It is selected and then I click isatin action and then it says create clipping mask not available. I am still working on it...still stuck

is your's setup just like this? where the red arrows i put in, is your stuff aligned w/the guideline markers to align your icon you are trying to edit w/the guide lines? double check and get back to me everything is like mine in the pictures...as well as you are clicking everything correctly=)

we'll figure this out....hopefully lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -setup1.png   -setup2.png  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-04)

Thanks

is your's setup just like this? where the red arrows i put in, is your stuff aligned w/the guideline markers to align your icon you are trying to edit w/the guide lines? double check and get back to me everything is like mine in the pictures...as well as you are clicking everything correctly=)

we'll figure this out....hopefully lol

Okay, so here is a screenshot of my photoshop....am I doing something different?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen.jpg  
    Last edited by lepetitmort84; 2009-10-04 at 10:36 PM. Reason: adding photo

i think you may be. Do this....close out everything you're doing without closing photoshop...so u end up with a blank palette w/nothing on it. Then make your bar extend out so you can see your WHOLE actions palette at the top like in my screenshot below. And then once you do that, delete your whole 'iSatin' folder and any associated iSatin action you have in there so you dont have anything anymore. Your iSatin folder in the actions palette doesn't look like mine...your's still has the atn after it, which idk which version of photoshop you have maybe its different than mine (CS3) and thats why it displays it. Regardless, get rid of it all and start over by opening the PSD i send you, then after it opens double click the action file for iSatin (the atn file i sent you). THEN see if it looks like my screenshot. Get back to me

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -setup3.png  

Thanks

i think you may be. Do this....close out everything you're doing without closing photoshop...so u end up with a blank palette w/nothing on it. Then make your bar extend out so you can see your WHOLE actions palette at the top like in my screenshot below. And then once you do that, delete your whole 'iSatin' folder and any associated iSatin action you have in there so you dont have anything anymore. Your iSatin folder in the actions palette doesn't look like mine...your's still has the atn after it, which idk which version of photoshop you have maybe its different than mine (CS3) and thats why it displays it. Regardless, get rid of it all and start over by opening the PSD i send you, then after it opens double click the action file for iSatin (the atn file i sent you). THEN see if it looks like my screenshot. Get back to me

Okay, so I did that and here is the screenshot of it. By the way, I am using Photoshop 8.0, so I dont know if that is causing any issues.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.jpg  

and its still not working for you?

Thanks

Still not working...It keeps saying clipping mask is not available.

Thanks

PS 8 may be the problem, I have PS 7 and can't even begin to get it set up.

that probably is a problem.

i'm bored now, just finished up a presentation i have to give tomorrow night so now i have free time. anyone need any icons made or whatever?

blkcadi....how'd those status bar things turnout? you get to take screenshots of the blue ones for me?
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-05 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

lepetitmort84 (2009-10-05)

Thanks

Opps sorry Rook, I'm chill-lazin' by the pool on a beautiful Sunday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0039.png  

Page 38 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast