Page 34 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default Complete_Carbon Lockscreen Controls
    Thanks to iphonerookie for testing the controls for us.

Put the 9 files only not the folder in the SpingBoard.app folder that's in the subfolder "Folders" in iSatin if you downloaded here and Carbon if you downloaded from Cydia.

NOTE: It's not transparent any more
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-03), iphonerookie (2009-10-03), uglyboygq (2009-10-05)

no, thank you Steve, i made that request and bam you came through with it and exceeding expections of course=) i now have a reason to use my lockscreen media controls cuz they look badass! here are the finished screenshots. Pics show:

Carbon theme w/my custom aqua signal, RSS Wifi, and battery logo in status bar, w/the nontap to unlock version of Carbons lockscreen w/the slide to unlock sliders, the final version of Zausser's iSatin/Carbon lockscreen media controls, and a bunch of badassness!!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0518.png   -img_0519.png   -img_0520.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by SolidForce View Post
    Actually, I want the exact opposite of that. I want the black ones and not the colored ones (the Carbon springjump icons, not the iSatin springjump icons).

I just confirmed that I backed up the original icon files in Private/Var/Stash/Applications and replaced them with the black icons. Right now I have Icon.bak (old icon) and Icon.png (black Carbon icon) in the folder for _shortcut_1.app to _shortcut_6.app.

I am pretty sure I replaced them correctly. Like I said, when I disable the themes, the icons show up correctly, but when I enable the themes, they do not. It is like the themes are overwriting those icons which is weird because I cannot find them in the theme...

It is really weird.

-SF

Ok I just did some experimentation and figured it out (well not really but I fixed it).

I just replaced the cydia downloaded iSatin theme with the theme found in this thread and it worked. For some reason the cydia iSatin theme was overwriting those icons (I have no idea how).

All fixed. Thanks for such an amazing theme!!!!

Now if only the ********* repository was up!

-SF
    That's because the Cydia download auto installs the springjumps versus the manual install of this site. Glad you got it up and running. Now get yourself the controls posted above!

Default Icons Look Funny In Categories
    Curious if I am the only one having issues with the iSatin icons in Categories. The icons are extremely tiny, so small you can barely see them. Also, some icons do not change at all, ex. App Store icon. The App Store icon works great when I take it out of Categories but when I put it back in Categories the icon defaults to the default plain jane App Store icon.

Thanks

Anyone have Jaadu RDP icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Swanylite View Post
    Curious if I am the only one having issues with the iSatin icons in Categories. The icons are extremely tiny, so small you can barely see them. Also, some icons do not change at all, ex. App Store icon. The App Store icon works great when I take it out of Categories but when I put it back in Categories the icon defaults to the default plain jane App Store icon.

Thanks

Anyone have Jaadu RDP icon?
    That's due to the Icon being 100x100 pixels A fix for that will come later on. for now just live with them smaller or use another themes Icons for Categories...

Default blue jumps
    A user emailed me and requested neon blue jumps... Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

Zausser, have you noticed that the reflections of the icons aren't all the same size?
    And has anyone fixes the PC psd file problem yet? The gradient thing doesn't help. Tried reversing the foreground and background too.

All the reflections are the same size. It's just some appear longer or shorter based on the color. Darker color will appear shorter then lighter color. Everyone seams to of got the icon working. Maybe iphonerookie can shed some light as he uses PC too.

Background color will affect the above.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-03 at 08:32 AM.

Default UIPinstripe
    Here's a two tone gray UIPinstripe. Put it UIImages to test.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-03)

yeah as far as i know there is NOTHING wrong w/the PSD file. you have to make sure your background and foreground splotches in the left tool bar at the bottom are both black i noticed at least for me....so when you open them to select each's color, make sure its black, stick your cursor in the bottom left color of the black color and make sure the #'s in the boxes on the left all read 0. to make it easier...i included the background AND foreground screenshots from in my photoshop when i open the psd. I also included the .rar to download the PSD that I use that works flawlessly that i've made TONS of icons already with.

the PSD file i use:

2shared - download iSatin_Icon_Final2.rar

screenshots of background/foreground setup:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -background-setup.png   -foreground-setup.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

If that was meant for me, What I was talking about is a 320x480 image named UIPinstripe.png It's basically a background image for like Cydia and any app the uses the stock UIPinstripe image.
    Here I just threw this together to show what I mean. One pic is the background and next is the effect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipinstripe.png   -img_0037.png  
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-03 at 08:59 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Thanks

You're right. Sorry. Some reflections show more fill in the center at the bottom making them appear longer or bigger. Strange.
    Too bad the UIPinstripe thing doesn't show up on my iPod browser. I was gonna just use one of the wallpapers in the folders before you posted that. Makes the theme that much better. Great work, sir.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HungryHungryNico For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    If that was meant for me, What I was talking about is a 320x480 image named UIPinstripe.png It's basically a background image for like Cydia and any app the uses the stock UIPinstripe image.
    Here I just threw this together to show what I mean. One pic is the background and next is the effect.
    My Cydia wont apply the pinstripe. Only Settings... So I made one the stock size to see if it would apply. Unlucky me. I have to fugure out why my Cydia won't apply the pinstripe or I cant test the carbon.

Thanks

I just put the image inside the UIImages folder. What does the pinstripe that you posted do? Just change the color of the pinstripe? See that's what I don't want to see is any pinstripes, so I change them all.

Thanks

I'm not sure why changing the foreground and background colors are going to affect the reflection problem but it's worth a shot. I'll test out the psd file Sunday when I have the chance. Thanks Rookie.

Big Z, think you could make a respring.png for the sbsettings respring toggle? Could even be as simple as using one of the springboard pages saying "respring" or something if you wanted.

I just put the image inside the UIImages folder. What does the pinstripe that you posted do? Just change the color of the pinstripe? See that's what I don't want to see is any pinstripes, so I change them all.
    It doesn't apply at all. Just to settings. I did the 320x480 and the stock size.

Thanks

That is so weird, I have in several places besides settings as you can see and we are using the same type of phone same firmware just your a Mac and meh a PC. It has to be you Z, lmao
    Did you respring?

That is so weird, I have in several places besides settings as you can see and we are using the same type of phone same firmware just your a Mac and meh a PC. It has to be you Z, lmao
    Did you respring?
    I think I SSH my phone one to many times LOL!!! I'll try and get this thing working...

LMAO.. Respring..you made me laugh That sounds like me... About 4 times and even reboot

Rock App WAS causing the trouble with the Cydia skin issue. Solution = Delete the Problem! Problem solved! Now I can test!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-03 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^Funny, I read your PM first before this thread and yup that would have been the first thing I would have removed from the equation. Cool beans glad it worked now get dome sleep.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Default UIPinstripe
    Here's a carbon UIPinstripe. SSH to UIImages folder inside the .theme folder your using. It's a bit dark in settings but if I lighten it up more Cydia looks to washed out.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipinstripe.png  

Page 34 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast