Page 33 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

zausser, thanks again for converting the icons I requested. It's very much appreciated!

Steve, you should download if you dont already have iFile, go in and look around to see if you forgot the hud like you said. PLUS, from there you can email me the control images right from within iFile BEFORE you even get home hahahhah im not impatient though i swear!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Steve, you should download if you dont already have iFile, go in and look around to see if you forgot the hud like you said. PLUS, from there you can email me the control images right from within iFile BEFORE you even get home hahahhah im not impatient though i swear!
    My home system is off I was thinking about that but I shut her down this morning. I'll post as soon as I get home 2hrs. I still think I forgot a png but you can test and let me know if it's just my phone.

Cool like I said I'll be the tester when ya get home. Feel free to let me test anything...even color

I just got the theme today. It takes a while to setup and get everything perfect, but it is amazing.

Thank you soooo much!!!!

I am having one problem though. I cannot get the SpringJump icons to set correctly. I replaced the icons as it says to in the readme file, but when the carbon or isatin theme is enabled, it defaults to the colored icons (Green game controller for games, Red apps icon, etc.)

When I disable the themes, the icons display correctly (black icons).

Any idea? thanks!

-SF

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SolidForce For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Did you download from cydia? Or and install from here?

I'm driving home. Hard to respond uisin the phone. Hang tight. maybe someone else can assist untill then.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-03 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I found iSatin on Cydia and installed that one.

I then found this thread, and used the Carbon, Carbon Fix, and updated Icon pack from this thread.

Should I uninstall the Satin from cydia and update it manually using the satin in this thread?

Thanks for such a fast response!

-SF

SolidForce...did you read the readme's EXACTLY and rename the springjump icons via SSH'ing to xxxxx.bak and THEN click and drag the new ones into each respective designated folder?

edit: i just saw your post...if you manually ssh'ed, you probably overwrote what you did that i mentioned to be sure you did right above this. You'll most likely have to go check what icons you have in your springjumps folders and rename the originals to xxxx.bak for backups then drag the colored ones back over to each respective folder....sounds to me like i said like you overwrote the colored springjump icons w/just the black ones.

Actually, I want the exact opposite of that. I want the black ones and not the colored ones (the Carbon springjump icons, not the iSatin springjump icons).

I just confirmed that I backed up the original icon files in Private/Var/Stash/Applications and replaced them with the black icons. Right now I have Icon.bak (old icon) and Icon.png (black Carbon icon) in the folder for _shortcut_1.app to _shortcut_6.app.

I am pretty sure I replaced them correctly. Like I said, when I disable the themes, the icons show up correctly, but when I enable the themes, they do not. It is like the themes are overwriting those icons which is weird because I cannot find them in the theme...

It is really weird.

-SF

Ok I just did some experimentation and figured it out (well not really but I fixed it).

I just replaced the cydia downloaded iSatin theme with the theme found in this thread and it worked. For some reason the cydia iSatin theme was overwriting those icons (I have no idea how).

All fixed. Thanks for such an amazing theme!!!!

Now if only the ********* repository was up!

-SF
    Last edited by SolidForce; 2009-10-03 at 02:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SolidForce For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by SolidForce View Post
    Actually, I want the exact opposite of that. I want the black ones and not the colored ones (the Carbon springjump icons, not the iSatin springjump icons).

I just confirmed that I backed up the original icon files in Private/Var/Stash/Applications and replaced them with the black icons. Right now I have Icon.bak (old icon) and Icon.png (black Carbon icon) in the folder for _shortcut_1.app to _shortcut_6.app.

I am pretty sure I replaced them correctly. Like I said, when I disable the themes, the icons show up correctly, but when I enable the themes, they do not. It is like the themes are overwriting those icons which is weird because I cannot find them in the theme...

It is really weird.

-SF

Ok I just did some experimentation and figured it out (well not really but I fixed it).

I just replaced the cydia downloaded iSatin theme with the theme found in this thread and it worked. For some reason the cydia iSatin theme was overwriting those icons (I have no idea how).

All fixed. Thanks for such an amazing theme!!!!

Now if only the ********* repository was up!

-SF
    Sweet! you're welcome.

Hey iPhonerookie... Test these. Put the files in the SpringBoard.app folder in the "Folders" sub folder. I'm trying to locate the HUD and then get the finished one posted.

Pulled cause I'm fixing it

Thanks!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-03 at 04:30 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Hey iPhonerookie... Test these. Put the files in the SpringBoard.app folder in the "Folders" sub folder. I'm trying to locate the HUD and then get the finished one posted.

Thanks!
    i see what you mean, i had to press the play button for the background bar behind all the controls to show up just like you said happened to you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-03)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i see what you mean, i had to press the play button for the background bar behind all the controls to show up just like you said happened to you.
    working on it now

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

*waiting patiently* =)

found the .png!!! iphonerookie, put this in the same place Springboard.app I'm going to try and see what I can do with it but this one is transparent. I'm putting it in a zip cause I'm not sure you'll see it as a post of a png due to being transparent.

Thanks for testing! complete It'll be posted in a few!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-03 at 05:08 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

still not showing up til i hit play.

Are you messing with me?

as much as i'd like to be, im not....the carbon backround and bar only show up once i hit play. if i dont have ipod open and double click home the arrows and scrubber come up, but thats it, nothing else....or is that how its supposed to be?

Yes... This' just a test... Is it transparent behind the controls... Mine is.. I'm skinning it now.

pic of unplaying, and then how it looks once i hit play:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0517.png   -img_0516.png  

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

uglyboygq (2009-10-05), zausser (2009-10-03)

Page 33 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast