Page 321 of 325 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Oooops Sorry, the names go from left to right, top row to bottom row for both pics. Thank you again.

Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images           

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-13)

more

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-13)

& more

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nips_19 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-13)

THANK YOU!!!! U R Awesome. Woohoo!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainokea71 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-13)

Hi there, can anyone upload the carbon ovation green, yellow & orange .. All links are down .. I really appreciate it . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MONABUENO View Post
    Hi there, can anyone upload the carbon ovation green, yellow & orange .. All links are down .. I really appreciate it . Thanks
    Here you go

Links are working now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -10.png   -11.png   -16.png  

thanks NipS 19 , but these are not Carbon ovation , these are iSatin .. Thanks anyway !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MONABUENO View Post
    thanks NipS 19 , but these are not Carbon ovation , these are iSatin .. Thanks anyway !!
    You're wrong!
    The ones he posted ARE the Ovation ones.
    iSatin and normal Carbon look different.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MadBat For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-07-14)

You know what, you are totally correct .. what i am really looking for are thr carbon ovation themes in green, yellow & orange .. My bad, i didnt specify .. so if anyone knows how to get them , please forward .. thanks again ..

I downloaded the ovation theme and curious if there is a way to remove the rows of circles overlay at the first page of the home screen? I don't really use five rows or columns in my iphones...

just ssh into your Ovation theme and delete the page 0 image .. that should do the job .. just in case you want to use it sometime later on save the image in your PC.

Thanks for the info and tips

hi

can i please request do this for me?

Cafe World Alerts

thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0089-1-.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Here is the other one also if you need it.

Hi people.
    im a newbie and dont know how to download the ovation link from the first page onto my ipod.my brother did it and i thought it was cool and searched it up.
    please help,
    omega.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omegaman98 View Post
    Hi people.
    im a newbie and dont know how to download the ovation link from the first page onto my ipod.my brother did it and i thought it was cool and searched it up.
    please help,
    omega.

Well I will say one thing, first off we need to know what your working with? Do you have a Windows or Mac computer/iPod Touch/iPhone and have you ever done this before, I will assume not and why is your brother not a good brother(kidding). You will need to learn how to use (WinSCP) if you have a Windows computer and (CyberDuck) if a Mac. computer, they work by allowing you to communicate with your iDevice and the computer via SSHing and with that said you will need these off of Cydia (OpenSSH/SBSettings) Also you will need (Winrar) for extracting the themes to your desktop or (Documents) on your computer, type this into Google (free download of Winrar by Cnet). I would suggest just going on YouTube to learn how to use (WinSCP/CyberDuck) first off than get back to us and we (all) would gladly help you, so do that and shout back o.k

TheCrow13
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-18 at 05:12 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter-Crow1372

I have an i pod touch and my opertaing system is Windows 7.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheCrow13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omegaman98 View Post
    I have an i pod touch and my opertaing system is Windows 7.
    Well do as I mentioned about YouTube vid on (WinSCP)-(How to use with iPod) than get back to me and also download the theme and all its parts also read-read-read the (ReadMe) PSd file that comes with the theme on how to set up each page on your iPod plus if I remember correctly you will need (iBlank) off Cydia as well and create about (190) Well I will give you this bit which is simple but I still want you to watch the video, when you download WinSCP which you type this into Google (free download of WinSCP by Cnet) and when you open it up on your computer it will look like this. The left side of your screen is your computer stuff and the right side is all about your iDeivce, basically the complete theme as a whole will go to (var/stash/Themes) and just drag and drop the theme there. Anyway just watch the vid., download WinSCP and get back to us
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2010-07-18 at 05:10 PM.

Hey Guys,
    I need some help with my theme. Is there any way to show german weather? My german zip code is 37299 Weißenborn. I also need help with the time and date. Can I change this to german time+date?
    Hope you can help me
    Greetings Peter

Page 321 of 325 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323 ... LastLast