Page 32 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Did you see the video on the first post?
    This theme can be used in "iNav" or without the springjumps and categories... This theme I guess really just looks different.???
    Maybe someone else can put into words better then I can.

Nope! I'm at work my friend... Trying to let you know if you swipe to the next screen the next screen appears just like normal. Springjumps just get you to different pages on the device without dragging you finger across the screen. You can go from page0 to page8 in less then a second.
    I think you summed it up pretty well.

First and foremost, this is just a sweet looking theme that is very well thought out. It is presented to the user in such a way that they can easily customize it however they'd like. You have the choice to use SpringJumps and Categories or not. The process of making your own icons is very streamlined (yes, I did get it working correctly!). This is a theme created by an art professional, and it feels that way.

And yes, this theme is designed to not require swiping to access pages of icons/apps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miphonematt For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by miphonematt View Post
    I think you summed it up pretty well.

First and foremost, this is just a sweet looking theme that is very well thought out. It is presented to the user in such a way that they can easily customize it however they'd like. You have the choice to use SpringJumps and Categories or not. The process of making your own icons is very streamlined (yes, I did get it working correctly!). This is a theme created by an art professional, and it feels that way.

And yes, this theme is designed to not require swiping to access pages of icons/apps.
    Thank you for the kind words and the perfect description!

iPhonerookie...

A blind run at making a carbon lockscreen for iPhonerookies slides.

I'm not sure how the carbon one will work with your sliders. If you can post a screenshot I'll get a better idea and be able tweek it.

Thanks

Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-02 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you for the kind words and the perfect description!

iPhonerookie...

A blind run at making a carbon lockscreen for iPhonerookies slides.

I'm not sure how the carbon one will work with your sliders. If you can post a screenshot I'll get a better idea and be able tweek it.

Thanks
    Zausser, below are the screenshots, i think they look really awesome! i'm going to add the icons you made to go on the home page of carbon to them though, i really like that look of the icons being close and getting smaller as they go further back...gives a good depth to the lockbackground.

Edit: Added the icons i was talking about to the above posted:

Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-02 at 06:16 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

and for those who want the extra two that i did, they're attached below. Be sure to right click + save link as, otherwise if you save image as they'll save really tiny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -isatin.png   -carbon.png  
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-02 at 06:33 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Default More Stuff for your Stuff
    Here's the Weather background and UISounds addidtion along with a Scrubber Fix for the MediaPlayer and same old Calculator. This pack is for themes downloaded here and will be in the next Cydia update. Grab it on the first post of this thread.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

iphonerookie (2009-10-02), rodima (2009-10-02)

this is a little off topic....but i thought I'd add two different icons that you can use for whatever app icon(s) you'd like...but i thought they'd go well for Cydia's icon. And of course they're in iSatin style Just be sure whichever one you use is just titled "Cydia.png" when you drop it into the Icons folder. Lmk what you think!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

someone emailed me with a pretty lengthy request, 42 icons in all......rar for them is below to download. Here they are:
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

more....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

the rest...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Default Look what I did. LOL
    Here's what I came up with for the lockscreen ipod controls. I'm going to sleep but if you want this let me know and I'll put it up tomorrow night. It'll also be in the upcoming Cydia update with the other stuff! Goodnight.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1147.png   -img_1148.png  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-10-02)

Default Icon Request
    Can someone make this icon please:

Runkeaper Pro
    MemTool

Could someone please convert these icons. Thanks so much.

Here you do... For some reason I think I did these before?

Here's what I came up with for the lockscreen ipod controls. I'm going to sleep but if you want this let me know and I'll put it up tomorrow night. It'll also be in the upcoming Cydia update with the other stuff! Goodnight.

Steve the lockscreen iPod controls look good wish i had a solution for my remote app for a reason i dont know Google is not my best friend because i cant find anyhing about the subject to tweak the Remote App.

Can someone make an icon for FIFA10? Thanks!

Steve, finally lockscreen media controls!!!:-) can you PM me the download or images or whatever. And will I have to put them in the bundles media player folder or where?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

lockscreen ipod controls.
    Steve, gotta love it. Please post this up, a must have.

Since you have had a bit of sleep and are looking around for something to do with all this time on your hands, lmao
    how about some Preferences.app images for the settings menu?
    UIPinstipe.png image
    I can keep this up, better stop me now. lolz

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Steve, finally lockscreen media controls!!!:-) can you PM me the download or images or whatever. And will I have to put them in the bundles media player folder or where?
    The files will go in Springboard.app when posted

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Steve, gotta love it. Please post this up, a must have.

Since you have had a bit of sleep and are looking around for something to do with all this time on your hands, lmao
    how about some Preferences.app images for the settings menu?
    UIPinstipe.png image
    I can keep this up, better stop me now. lolz
    I will get it tonight... I have a bug I need to fix. I think I forgot to skin the ContorlHUD because the skin (LCD)only shows when you hit the play button. The volume and controls show but not the skin until you press play. I did it late and had to get to work early. LOL 3 hours sleep baby! When I get home I'll double check the HUD. I'm betting I forgot it. Once I fix I'll post the files that will go in the SpringBoard.app folder in "Folders"

I'm also trying to figure out the bug in the media player scrubber. On my phone the scrubber takes one full second to show after player is opened. Not sure if this is just my device or if anyone else has this issue.

Preferences.app next on the skin list.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-02 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I'm also trying to figure out the bug in the media player scrubber. On my phone the scrubber takes one full second to show after player is opened. Not sure if this is just my device or if anyone else has this issue.
    I'm having no issues with mine, seems to work great.
    Preferences.app next on the skin list.
    Awesome, can't wait to see what your twisted brain comes up with.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

That figures... LOL I wonder if the ipod lockscreen controls work and it's just me phone...LOL I'll double check then post the controls.

Thanks for the response blkcadi!

Page 32 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast