Page 31 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default Lookie Lookie :)
    A very kind user by the name Late_Nights gave me the answer to the name and location of the scrubber images that were missing in the media player... So here they are! Put the two files VolumeBlueTrack.png and VolumeWhiteTrack.png in the root:
    bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer

Lets all give thanks to Late_Nights
    when we see him here at Modmyi!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1144.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-10-01), iphonerookie (2009-10-01), rodima (2009-10-01)

Very very nice!

It's just a shame that the overlay stops the tap to toggle scrubber/random/genius etc feature.

When I don't use that overlay png, those features show/hide just fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amraam For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

Quote Originally Posted by miphonematt View Post
    So I was having some trouble with the Action file. The reflection gradient/fade doesn't seem to trim out like the icons you have created. I am using PS CS3 on a Mac. Should that work?

I've attached an example of my issue.

I absolutely love this theme. Elegant, quick navigation, simple... and just beautiful. I'm using the Carbon version. I'm working on putting the weather widget aligned with the time display as well that flows with the background. I'll post a screenie when I finish.

I think this theme might actually stay on my phone for a bit for a change. I really dig it.
    Thanks for the compliment Make sure you gradient is set to black to transparent and them run the action with black as background/white foreground. If that didn't work reverse the background/foreground colors and try again. If you read back 10 or so pages folks have posted what they have done to get it working.

Let me know if you have any luck.

P.S

please post the screenshot of the widget! And the widget....please?

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Very very nice!

It's just a shame that the overlay stops the tap to toggle scrubber/random/genius etc feature.

When I don't use that overlay png, those features show/hide just fine.
    I hear ya... It doesn't bother me... I wonder if the few overlay that was just the two side rails and shadow a few pages back that I made for Mr4Stars would work. Not Sure if it's do to the overlay itself or how much art I did on the overlay. give that one a try and let us know.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-01 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it still has the problem

It seems that using overlays fullstop breaks this feature

I used this one:

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4973212

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amraam For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

how do i install it....THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman05 View Post
    how do i install it....THANKS
    Depends on what theme you want or both. Please be specific.

Sorry, iSatin i download the link on my mac but im having a hard time installing it?

Sorry, iSatin i download the link on my mac but im having a hard time installing it?
    Maybe this will help you? Good Luck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -isatin_set_up.jpg  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

i know where the images go and what they're named to theme the lockscreen music player controls when you double tap the home button...but idk what the actual scrubber bar is for that now either. if you could theme everything in the controls for pause, forward/back, the scrubber bar and the button on the scrubber bar for the double tap lockscreen media controls that would be BADASS and look kickass w/the carbon lockbackground! lmk if you'll do it or can=) thanks Steve!

Have you ever used SSH? What's hard time installing? Can you get it into your device? Sorry... Need to know if you need assistance with "installing" or "set-up" Thanks.

Hey guys i need someone to crops these icons

I'm french girl who love this theme but icons isn't include

please...

i have another pb with iSatin_Categories loading_background Screens

i ssh the contents but it not appears
    Last edited by artemisFRANCE; 2009-10-02 at 01:14 AM.

wow this is amazing guys!

Thanks so much

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lol_release For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-02)

Quote Originally Posted by artemisFRANCE View Post
    Hey guys i need someone to crops these icons

I'm french girl who love this theme but icons isn't include

please...

i have another pb with iSatin_Categories loading_background Screens

i ssh the contents but it not appears
    Maybe it's just my work pc but the images links are not appearing. As for the the Categories loading and backgrounds. Can you tell me where you put them? Did you respring the device after you SSH to your phone? Let me know...

What??? Now they appear? Wacky!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-02 at 01:18 AM.

i am confused about icarbon. Can someone post a video navigating through this theme? I like the theme so far and may mod it to be the best theme I have ever had, but I am not sur ewhat in the hell carbon does differently. Does it only look different? The way the icons are displayed on springboard suggests something im interested in but I am not sure if that is what happens. Please someone help.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i know where the images go and what they're named to theme the lockscreen music player controls when you double tap the home button...but idk what the actual scrubber bar is for that now either. if you could theme everything in the controls for pause, forward/back, the scrubber bar and the button on the scrubber bar for the double tap lockscreen media controls that would be BADASS and look kickass w/the carbon lockbackground! lmk if you'll do it or can=) thanks Steve!
    I was planning on doing that... I want to allow for some updates. I'm going to get the Weather background (my version-your idea) along with the media player fix and UISounds update on Cydia first. Then in between getting COLOR moving forward continue to mod deeper in the the iSatin/Carbon set. All in good time... Tested the UISounds all day today. I'm very picky and may change a few of them. I'll post the UISounds with the Media player and Weather background on the first post when complete and reply to this thread when it's up. Heck Maybe even real late tonight.

Please keep the ideas coming... Art is the easy part for me. finding out what to name the files and where they're located takes me forever to research. LMAO

i edit

categorie background

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/iPhone______Apple_iPhone folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Apps______Apps folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Games______Games folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Misc______Cydia_Misc folder contents go here.
    like your read me

appear once time and now nothing

i have 3gs poss more speed lol

Quote Originally Posted by artemisFRANCE View Post
    i edit

categorie background

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/iPhone______Apple_iPhone folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Apps______Apps folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Games______Games folder contents go here.

Private/Var/Stash/Applications/Misc______Cydia_Misc folder contents go here.
    like your read me

appear once time and now nothing

i have 3gs poss more speed lol
    Double check by dragging the Default and background.png out of one of the folders.

Wait...
    you may have the settings to keep resident inside each of the Categories folders. Did you press the little "i" on the bottom right of each categories folder once opened? If not refer to the screen shot that I put in the folder where you got the read me from and set the settings as shown. If you did all that then I'm lost as to why they were there once and not now.

Did you update Categories from Cydia after the loading of the iSatin png? If so the updates overwrite and you need to ssh again.

^^^^^^^ are you ignoring me? lmfao, I just wanna know what happens if you manually slide from one page to another in carbon

Quote Originally Posted by mojays32 View Post
    i am confused about icarbon. Can someone post a video navigating through this theme? I like the theme so far and may mod it to be the best theme I have ever had, but I am not sur ewhat in the hell carbon does differently. Does it only look different? The way the icons are displayed on springboard suggests something im interested in but I am not sure if that is what happens. Please someone help.
    Did you see the video on the first post?
    This theme can be used in "iNav" or without the springjumps and categories... This theme I guess really just looks different.???
    Maybe someone else can put into words better then I can.

Quote Originally Posted by mojays32 View Post
    ^^^^^^^ are you ignoring me? lmfao, I just wanna know what happens if you manually slide from one page to another in carbon
    Nope! I'm at work my friend... Trying to let you know if you swipe to the next screen the next screen appears just like normal. Springjumps just get you to different pages on the device without dragging you finger across the screen. You can go from page0 to page8 in less then a second.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-02 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Double check by dragging the Default and background.png out of one of the folders.

Wait...
    you may have the settings to keep resident inside each of the Categories folders. Did you press the little "i" on the bottom right of each categories folder once opened? If not refer to the screen shot that I put in the folder where you got the read me from and set the settings as shown. If you did all that then I'm lost as to why they were there once and not now.

Did you update Categories from Cydia after the loading of the iSatin png? If so the updates overwrite and you need to ssh again.

no updates categories i have the last version

and with ifile i look the good background in app games misk and iphone like the theme satin

i try to delate de folder and retrying

sorry for my english ( i m french)

edit i look one or two time the default.png and after nothing
    the opening folder is very very speed have you a 3gs ? poss speed system

thanks
    Last edited by artemisFRANCE; 2009-10-02 at 02:04 AM.

Page 31 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast