Page 30 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

yes but i just done it all manually haha

nearly there i thing

upto the SSH part for the icons

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I can't say for sure but what was happening to me was Cydia was trying to locate a repo I had installed and couldn't locate it do to maybe a change in the repo address or some other reason causing Cydia to crash.

Again.. There's nothing in these themes that would cause Cydia to crash. You might want to read some of the post in the Cydia thread in the hopes of getting a better outcome. Mention the repos you installed and see if a red flag comes up....

That's funny about the iphone icon on the page 0 art... Hey. If you get it to work I'll change out that Icon for you with a big iPod icon!

thats what i figured. I was hoping beyond hope that it was just a setting related to the theme....well, time to Re-JB....again lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone Westside83uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Think i have cracked bar icons being in wrong place and i havent added the new icon pack either

how does it look ?

is it right ? haha

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creasy425 View Post
    I re-added a couple of repo's right after i re JB'd, but this is the first time that Cydia has acted like this...

hackulo.us
    xsellize
    123locker
    This theme will not cause Cydia to crash. The Cracked apps your using from those repos as well as the warez repo is what causing it I'm certain. I suggest you delete them and pay for the apps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

Like I said. Red Flag.

Nice work Westside. Looks good from my phone. I'll take a closer look when I get home.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-01 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

made a quick theme for the weather app, download and unzip the .rar attached and put into private/var/stash/themes. Then activate in winterboard. Meant to go w/the Carbon add-on theme! lmk what ya think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0480.png   -img_0481.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

artemisFRANCE (2009-10-03), Bo Troxell (2009-10-01), rodima (2009-10-01), uglyboygq (2009-10-01), zausser (2009-10-01)

Thanks

thanks rookie, I like it. Although it would be cleaner to put the 2 images in iStatin/Folders/Weather.app

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-10-01), zausser (2009-10-01)

Default Can someone help me with the following icons!
    I have some icons i need for this theme and i have no clue how to make them. Can someone help me out. Heres my list:

TapnSlide
    Snapture
    FreeMemory
    PhotoKast
    123Spoof
    SweetTooth
    UnblockMe
    MCallShow

I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give, thanks alot! email me if you need anything else from me [email protected]

Default Iphone browser issue for PC???
    Hey Zausser, This is what i came up with... I can alter the icons under the "Application" folder but not "The User" folder. It comes out perfect but under the the user folder(where all my apps are file) it becomes twice as small. Here's an attachment. The original attachment is on page 46. Did anyone encounter the same problem? BTW i'm using iphone browser for PC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-003.png  
    Last edited by rsin101; 2009-10-01 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsin101 View Post
    Hey Zausser, This is what i came up with... I can alter the icons under the "Application" folder but not "The User" folder. It comes out perfect but under the the user folder(where all my apps are file) it becomes twice as small. Here's an attachment. The original attachment is on page 46. Did anyone encounter the same problem? BTW i'm using iphone browser for PC.
    Make sure you are putting them in the correct root.

Private/var/stash/themes/iSatin_v2F.theme/Icons

Quote Originally Posted by chadgraves7814 View Post
    I have some icons i need for this theme and i have no clue how to make them. Can someone help me out. Heres my list:

TapnSlide
    Snapture
    FreeMemory
    PhotoKast
    123Spoof
    SweetTooth
    UnblockMe
    MCallShow

I would greatly appreciate any help someone could give, thanks alot! email me if you need anything else from me [email protected]
    Can you please post a screen shot?

iPhonerookie put up a great skin for the Carbon themes weather! Thanks for sharing!!!

We think that options are a good thing so here's one I did using iPhonerookies idea.

If you like, make a copy of the blank one so you have (2) and name one weather_day_bkgd.png and the other weather_night_bkgd.png and ssh to:

iSatin.theme/Folders/Weather.app or Carbon.theme/Folders/Weather.app

Respring after.

Last edited by zausser; 2009-10-01 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-10-01), iphonerookie (2009-10-01)

Thanks
    Question, Do you have the original PSD for the loading screens. I would like to make a couple of custom loading screens? Could you do that? I love the carbon theme. Everyone who has seen it loves it. I have a couple of people who want me to send it to them. But I need the PSD with all editable layers to edit loading screens for iCarbon.... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LaMoni View Post
    Question, Do you have the original PSD for the loading screens. I would like to make a couple of custom loading screens? Could you do that? I love the carbon theme. Everyone who has seen it loves it. I have a couple of people who want me to send it to them. But I need the PSD with all editable layers to edit loading screens for iCarbon.... Thanks
    Download the Carbon theme from the bottom on the first post in this thread. The psd and font for the computer is in there. Let me know if you find it.

Thanks
    Got it! thanks. Let me ask you as well. Say I want to add to the theme a slider and use one of the Icons without the reflect as the slider button with the traditional transparent apple slider enclosure. What do I need to do to make this happen? No disrespect intended. Just like to customize and be different. Thanks

Got it! thanks. Let me ask you as well. Say I want to add to the theme a slider and use one of the Icons without the reflect as the slider button with the traditional transparent apple slider enclosure. What do I need to do to make this happen? No disrespect intended. Just like to customize and be different. Thanks
    Take a look on page 43. iPhonerookie made some slides for the theme. Check them out and see if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks

^ FYI page numbers are not always correct, it all depends on the view the members have chosen. Myself, I load 40 posts per page rather then the default 20.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

Thanks
    I can pick a slide but how do you get the traditional slide back rather than the touch icon?

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^ FYI page numbers are not always correct, it all depends on the view the members have chosen. Myself, I load 40 posts per page rather then the default 20.
    I learn something new everyday. Thanks... I'll have to look for that option. Guess next time tell them what post it was? Thanks

Thanks

Or you can use permalinks and save them to your favs and give the link. But post numbers work great too and make it easy.
    But to change how many posts load you go to "user CP" and choose "Edit Options" and then scroll down to "number of posts per page" zip-bang-boom.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

I can pick a slide but how do you get the traditional slide back rather than the touch icon?
    search back a couple pages, i posted the download file images of the sliders i made. same exact touch-style slider icons, only in the format for you to actually SLIDE instead of tap.

edit: btw...once you download them, the new slider images go in iSatin Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI and thats it=) if you need anymore help feel free to ask.

its funny how i have this thread favorite so i can quickly get to it every time i get online to see whats new with this theme. I've completely stopped using any other theme and i have TONS of different themes that I've downloaded and customized myself from others, made myself, etc etc...i just quit COLD TURKEY and gave up every other theme for this one. there IS NOTHING else IMHO but iSatin/carbon=)
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-10-01 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

Default iSatin.atn Trouble
    So I was having some trouble with the Action file. The reflection gradient/fade doesn't seem to trim out like the icons you have created. I am using PS CS3 on a Mac. Should that work?

I've attached an example of my issue.

I absolutely love this theme. Elegant, quick navigation, simple... and just beautiful. I'm using the Carbon version. I'm working on putting the weather widget aligned with the time display as well that flows with the background. I'll post a screenie when I finish.

I think this theme might actually stay on my phone for a bit for a change. I really dig it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

28. The Following User Says Thank You to miphonematt For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-10-01)

Page 30 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast