Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,940 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #5921
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Sveet

    Does anybody know what the icon name for final fantasy 2 is? Its got some wierd symbol at the end of the name and i cant get the custom icon to show
    3 ways to do this:

    1. install Cydelete and you will be able to press the X and view the name.
    2. go to categories, then go to a category, then press add. now find the app you need the name of. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app
    3. swipe SBSettings, then press more. go to Hide Icons, and find the app. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app.
    4. Install Rename (I or II) and open it. find your app and its correct capitalization/spelling will be under the O-N (original name).

  2. #5922
    Ok, Zausser...

    I have it in, setup, & running... I've scanned through say pgs 1-30 here reading and looking at all the icon requests. I saw some that I had... Like USAA & ESPN to name a few... I've found them in the icon folder at /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/Carbon.theme/Icons, also in the other other folder at /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/iSatinCarbon Icons.theme/Icons which I grabbed also from Cydia... but for some reason they are still showing up big n *** ugly, not small n sexy like you have shown.

    Where in my phone can I look at the app's icon to check the name of it original app icon. I'm thinking maybe an update changed the naming?

    Also, any idea on a carbon keyboard that would work or was one put out around page 200 of this thread?
    Can anyone suggest a nice font change and how to or at least point me the correct direction?

    & lastly, any stylish title bar add-on should be used with this theme? I have MiM just to rename my carrier & time to my name.... right of that I have my battery icon but no %age reading I keep seeing everyone have!!

  3. #5923
    @ blkcadi or any other kind Fellow

    any chance of a few icons please.


    eWiFi
    UK - Ireland
    Met Office
    iPlayer
    Cambio
    Poker Odds
    MyWi
    F1info
    CM 2010
    ModMyi
    DTDpoker
    SiNful iPhone
    EMSpoker
    iTVShows
    UkLotto
    iCafe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0016.png   -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png  
    Last edited by Grimrepo; 2010-03-09 at 01:56 AM.

  4. #5924
    oh and 1 more if possible thx

    20 Min Meals
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  

  5. #5925
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    3 ways to do this:

    1. install Cydelete and you will be able to press the X and view the name.
    2. go to categories, then go to a category, then press add. now find the app you need the name of. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app
    3. swipe SBSettings, then press more. go to Hide Icons, and find the app. that is the correct capitalization/spelling of the app.
    4. Install Rename (I or II) and open it. find your app and its correct capitalization/spelling will be under the O-N (original name).
    Thnx man. Got another problem. I lost my weather, date and time, Help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0480.png  

  6. #5926
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vegasj View Post
    Ok, Zausser...

    I have it in, setup, & running... I've scanned through say pgs 1-30 here reading and looking at all the icon requests. I saw some that I had... Like USAA & ESPN to name a few... I've found them in the icon folder at /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/Carbon.theme/Icons, also in the other other folder at /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/iSatinCarbon Icons.theme/Icons which I grabbed also from Cydia... but for some reason they are still showing up big n *** ugly, not small n sexy like you have shown.

    Where in my phone can I look at the app's icon to check the name of it original app icon. I'm thinking maybe an update changed the naming?:

    Also, any idea on a carbon keyboard that would work or was one put out around page 200 of this thread?
    Can anyone suggest a nice font change and how to or at least point me the correct direction?

    & lastly, any stylish title bar add-on should be used with this theme? I have MiM just to rename my carrier & time to my name.... right of that I have my battery icon but no %age reading I keep seeing everyone have!!
    there are 2 styles of icons, sounds like your not using the correct ones, both category and springboard, check them. Confirm they are spelled correctly.
    No keyboards for firmware 3.0 and above sorry.
    Install SBSettings and you can have the battery percentage.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    vegasj (2010-03-09)

  8. #5927
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimrepo View Post
    oh and 1 more if possible thx

    20 Min Meals
    yuppers
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Grimrepo (2010-03-09), zausser (2010-06-17)

  10. #5928
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    more
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Grimrepo (2010-03-09), zausser (2010-06-17)

  12. #5929
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    and still more
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Grimrepo (2010-03-09), zausser (2010-06-17)

  14. #5930
    nice job, thx,

  15. #5931
    How do you get the icons pack from Cydia, I don't see it?
    And is it different than what's already in Carbon Ovation Red?

  16. #5932
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    ^I don't think so, I saw it in Cydia yesterday. The icon pack in Z website is the easiest way to deal with it.

  17. #5933
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    there are 2 styles of icons, sounds like your not using the correct ones, both category and springboard, check them.
    Lost me on this. I have the icons in /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/Carbon.theme/Icons, also in
    /private/var/stash/Themes.OLu4wr/iSatinCarbon Icons.theme/Icons

    ... and take USAA for example, its in both icon folders but yet not modified in my category folder. Do the apps/icons need to be NOT in a category folder to show correctly? I checked Winterboard selections... I have Carbon checked (which has its own icons) and also iSatin icon collection which I unchecked..
    Confirm they are spelled correctly.
    This is what I was thinking, maybe an app update the app owner made a name change to the icon. Where in my phone files can I check the original names?

    No keyboards for firmware 3.0 and above sorry.
    Well that suckS!! there were some cool looking ones out too.

    Install SBSettings and you can have the battery percentage.
    hahaha... I had downloaded it but never installed it! too busy setting up the sexy theme. click'n that thanks button for you sir. thank you for the assistance!

  18. #5934
    could i request another icon please,

    "Pit Pass Lite"

    thx in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0020.png  

  19. #5935
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimrepo View Post
    could i request another icon please,

    "Pit Pass Lite"

    thx in advance
    sure
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Grimrepo (2010-03-09), zausser (2010-06-17)

  21. #5936
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN, USA
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hopefully, my copy of CS2 supports actions, and I can make these myself in the future

    For the time, may I humbly request icons for the following (I am now using SBCategories, no not cat icons necessary here)


    WORKOUTS
    iQuarium
    Code Finder
    Picosaic
    ZCam
    Zio
    ShareMedia
    Papaya
    MPhotobooth
    L&M Guitar
    foursquare
    Cogitate LITE
    Comic Touch

  22. #5937
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts

    What is the file that controls the date and time in the lower left of the springboard?

  23. #5938
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vampyre View Post
    Hopefully, my copy of CS2 supports actions, and I can make these myself in the future

    For the time, may I humbly request icons for the following (I am now using SBCategories, no not cat icons necessary here)


    WORKOUTS
    iQuarium
    Code Finder
    Picosaic
    ZCam
    Zio
    ShareMedia
    Papaya
    MPhotobooth
    L&M Guitar
    foursquare
    Cogitate LITE
    Comic Touch
    Got confused here, Not sure the names you gave were in the correct order, so the names will be goofed up, sorry. Just don't know these apps to tell what is what.
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-03-10 at 02:15 AM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    vampyre (2010-03-10), zausser (2010-06-17)

  25. #5939
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    What is the file that controls the date and time in the lower left of the springboard?
    should be the HTML file in the theme I believe as I remember, haven't used this theme in a while.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    DutchMaster22 (2010-03-10)

  27. #5940
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts


Page 297 of 325 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •