Page 286 of 325 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

go into your theme's main folder and delete Page0.png and respring...your page0 will be bare and not have that anymore, then you can place apps there.

Ahhh that simple... lol, thx man

Default Need some helps :)
    Hi, new to jb and just load the Carbon_Ovation - red theme and need some help here

1) Can help to do the lockscreen wallpaper with the below image in the center and replace carbon with "Kelly"?
    Pochacco image by _dairyfairy_ on Photobucket

2) How come the weather icon is not on the springboard? I thought it should be beside the time/date

3) i also loaded sbsetting and i can see it in the winterboard but i can't see it in the sbsetting to select under themes...

thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Could anyone please help.....

I like the mods to the IBN weather widget in this photo...containing the temperature within the window and the ipod icon on the side bar. Could someone provide me with the weatherwidget config file?

Or at the least post an ovation (blue colored) ipod icon? I've gone thru the entire icon pack and its not in there.

I answered you earlier, post 5693...

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    here is the newest update to the above posted question:

first you'll need to make 6 new categories folders, 3 for the apps page (page3) and 3 for the games page (page4). You'll have to name them the following and spell how i spell them:

- WorK
    - HomE
    - OtheR
    - AdventurE
    - SportS
    - PuzzlE

then when you download the entire add-on of mine below, those icon's will be transparent. You place each corresponding icon for each categories folder in the appropriate position to match the on-screen tap area I've added to pages 3 and 4. This way, when you tap on say "Adventure" on your springboard on page 4, it'll take you to all your categorized adventure genre games and so on and so forth w/the rest.

Here are the new screens, and the whole download is below them:

Download for Blue Version; Link:

Download B3NJ1 Rook Custom(Cats.)Blue.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

and for the other requested color versions:

Download for Black; Link:

Download B3NJ1 Rook Custom(Cats.)Black.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download for Red; Link:

Download B3NJ1 Rook Custom(Cats.)Red.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download for White; Link:

Download B3NJ1 Rook Custom(Cats.)White.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

credit goes to B3NJ1 for the idea so be sure to thank him too! i just did the modifying to make it look like this=)

enjoy!

- Rook

go into your theme's main folder and delete Page0.png and respring...your page0 will be bare and not have that anymore, then you can place apps there.
    Looks Great Rook!
    Can I request a modification to Page 2(currently CYDIA). Can you name it HEALTH and make the categories folders for this page Mind, Body, Spirit (Blue Theme)

Thanks

Yo, i've started to change the layout and combine the bits I like from isatin & carbon..

Could someone tell me how I can move the clock in the below pic?
    I'd like to get the text for the date and time on the dark section instead of on the red bit if poss

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshin82 View Post
    I answered you earlier, post 5693...
    Thanks Gunshine...I completely missed your post. Thanks for the reply and yes I'm still interested in you sending me the info and files. Thanks.

Also if you could include the red ipod icon I may be able to change the color is noone has already created a blue one. I'm just surprised that more people don't want or have the side iPod Icon.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped53 View Post
    Thanks Gunshine...I completely missed your post. Thanks for the reply and yes I'm still interested in you sending me the info and files. Thanks.

Also if you could include the red ipod icon I may be able to change the color is noone has already created a blue one. I'm just surprised that more people don't want or have the side iPod Icon.

Thanks.
    Okay, so here goes, here's both blue and red iPod icons.

Then, there's the weather theme straight off my iPhone that you SSH in the theme folder and than select in WinterBoard. -Edit- Has to be over your main theme in WinterBoard -End Edit-

The wallpaper html from Ibnyaffa that I tweaked to get the date and time just at the right place. Wallpaper12.html is for 12 hour clock and Wallpaper.html, 24h. The one you want between 12 and 24h should replace the Wallpaper.html in the main folder of your theme, don't forget to backup before replacing .

And finally, I've included the .psd file I used to put the bubble on the wallpaper. You'll just need to replace the wallpaper layer with your plain wallpaper (the one without the bubble).

Hope this helps
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2010-02-02 at 04:53 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-02-07)

Thanks

hey guys, I'm having some trouble. Yesterday Cydia told me there was an update for Blue Carbon. So i went to download it, and it crashes before it gets done. It ended up restarting my phone because it was stuck. So I tried to go into Rock to download it, and it just closes Rock and nothing happens.

Instead of just "updating" should I just "Reinstall" it and it would be okay? Or is there something else I can do.. I'm still a "Noob" at this so go easy on the lingo haha

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Thanks Gunshin82. I'll have to check it out once I get on my computer.

Then, there's the weather theme straight off my iPhone that you SSH in the theme folder and than select in WinterBoard. -Edit- Has to be over your main theme in WinterBoard -End Edit-

The wallpaper html from Ibnyaffa that I tweaked to get the date and time just at the right place. Wallpaper12.html is for 12 hour clock and Wallpaper.html, 24h. The one you want between 12 and 24h should replace the Wallpaper.html in the main folder of your theme, don't forget to backup before replacing .

And finally, I've included the .psd file I used to put the bubble on the wallpaper. You'll just need to replace the wallpaper layer with your plain wallpaper (the one without the bubble).

Hope this helps
    Thx Gunshin82, The bubble worked perfectly !

I dont want to use a weather widget... I just wanted to move the clock/date from the left hand side, into a bubble on the right.
    I've tried the wallpaper.html provided and its not made any changes.
    What would I need to do to move it over to the right?

Last edited by tiltsux; 2010-02-03 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiltsux View Post
    Thx Gunshin82, The bubble worked perfectly !

I think u misread what I was after in the other request..
    I dont want to use a weather widget... I just wanted to move the clock/date from the left hand side, into a bubble on the right.

Actually, I was answering to ripped53 but since your problem still isn't fix, why don't you send me your Wallpaper.html file that is found at the root of your theme folder. You'll have to zip or rar it if you're posting it here... I'll take a look after lunch to try and move it over for ya.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

tiltsux (2010-02-03), zausser (2010-02-07)

Actually, I was answering to ripped53 but since your problem still isn't fix, why don't you send me your Wallpaper.html file that is found at the root of your theme folder. You'll have to zip or rar it if you're posting it here... I'll take a look after lunch to try and move it over for ya.
    LOL my bad.. sorry.. I thought it was aimed for me

anyway.. i've attached the file below.

All i need is for the time & date to be moved over to the right so I can put it in a bubble.

Thx for this

K, I just left the office, should be back in an hour or two...

This should do the trick. As usual, just replace the old one with this one and respring. The date and time will be to the right, if you want it a bit more to the left or right, let me know
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2010-02-03 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

tiltsux (2010-02-03)

nice one.. thx..

Sorry to be a pain... could I get it with the 24 hour format pls ?

x

^Here you go, one 24h aligned right Wallpaper.html

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

tiltsux (2010-02-03), zausser (2010-02-07)

^Here you go, one 24h aligned right Wallpaper.html
    excellent... just what i was after.

thx

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tiltsux For This Useful Post:

Gunshin82 (2010-02-03)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kellylpy View Post
    Hi, new to jb and just load the Carbon_Ovation - red theme and need some help here

1) Can help to do the lockscreen wallpaper with the below image in the center and replace carbon with "Kelly"?
    Pochacco image by _dairyfairy_ on Photobucket

2) How come the weather icon is not on the springboard? I thought it should be beside the time/date

3) i also loaded sbsetting and i can see it in the winterboard but i can't see it in the sbsetting to select under themes...

thanks in advance...
    1, for special requests, send a PM to iphonerookie, he may be able to help you out.
    2, it should be there I think, I haven't used this theme in a while and actually forgot if it is there or not, sorry.
    3, SBSettings theme should not be in WinterBoard, it should be SSH'd to var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-02-03)

can someone create a Lockbackground.html file that has NO clock?
    as i want the weather but not the clock.
    can you create the layr2.png and layr3.png using this:

cheers

hello guy

i have new icons request please

in order:

M & Mme
    Mcdonald
    TouchMouse
    Cocoto Kart Free
    Low Grav
    MiniSquadron
    Battle Bears