Page 264 of 325 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #5261
    Quote Originally Posted by lorderick70 View Post
    Hello everyone! It seems like I am not getting any love from this thread. LOL!!!. I sent a request for for a customized wallpaper that will have Lorderick70 instead of Carbon but I didn't get any response. Is there a specific place for such request? I am willing to donate an acceptable amount. Please advice if I need to donate first. Thank you!
    iphonerookie if that who your asking about is on vacation and not returning until the 18th. Sorry you feel that you'r not getting any love... We are trying our best to meet everyone's custom request.

  2. #5262
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    iphonerookie if that who your asking about is on vacation and not returning until the 18th. Sorry you feel that you'r not getting any love... We are trying our best to meet everyone's custom request.
    Thanks for getting back to me Zausser. Now I feel some love Would you be able to help me though? It's fine if not. I will just wait for iphonerookie to get back from vacation. Thanks again man.

  3. #5263
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Xtreme View Post
    And ive downloaded the icons pack and the following icons werent there
    -Lingopal
    -Beer Brands
    -TomTom
    -Pets Live - Storm8 game
    -Epic Chef Wars
    -Epic Crime Wars
    -Gorilla Cam
    -Demotivational Pics
    -Epic Fail
    -Asianboobs
    -sexy asian babes

    Thanks in advance
    If you can post a screen shot of the icons you need with themes off and labels on. I can help you out.

  4. #5264
    awesome this is the best theme to bad it takes ages to set up now i'm not using winterboard anymore!

  5. #5265
    I was looking at all the screenshots and noticed you were able to change you numeric battery font zausser
    How did you do that?

  6. #5266
    Hi..
    Still sorry for disturb..
    Can you make this icon?

    Name:  callcounter.gif
Views: 211
Size:  2.3 KBName:  smscounter.gif
Views: 211
Size:  2.5 KBName:  Radio.png
Views: 221
Size:  8.4 KBName:  Monopoli.png
Views: 221
Size:  10.3 KBName:  ico_iProtect.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  1.7 KB

    Thanks

  7. #5267
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Hi..
    Still sorry for disturb..
    Can you make this icon?



    Thanks
    No Problem. Check the spelling before you install them please.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-10), zausser (2010-01-10)

  9. #5268
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No Problem. Check the spelling before you install them please.
    You are great!!!!
    Thanks

  10. #5269
    Sorry sorry sorry...

    I forgot only one icon..
    This

    Name:  Sisma.png
Views: 248
Size:  5.8 KB

  11. #5270
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Sorry sorry sorry...

    I forgot only one icon..
    This

    Name:  Sisma.png
Views: 248
Size:  5.8 KB
    No worries.
    I made one without the white background also, I thought it looked better.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    mauikek (2010-01-10), zausser (2010-01-10)

  13. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No worries.
    I made one without the white background also, I thought it looked better.

    Thankssssssssssssssssssssss

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mauikek For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-01-10)

  15. #5272
    Default Icon requests...
    First off.. Really great theme! I really love it!

    I just need i few icons.
    How do I extract them from my iPhone so you can modify them?




    Hope you can help me so I can get a really nice looking iPhone

  16. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGuffy View Post
    First off.. Really great theme! I really love it!

    I just need i few icons.
    How do I extract them from my iPhone so you can modify them?




    Hope you can help me so I can get a really nice looking iPhone
    What you just posted is all we need. Can you please provide the correct name of the app icons so we can name them before we post them for you? Thank you

  17. #5274
    Default Weather help with carbon Z
    I know I read about this in this thread somewhere, but I can not seem to find the relevant post. My phone got screwed up last night so I had to restore and re-jailbreak, reinstall all apps etc. etc. etc. I had carbon Z previously installed and working perfectly, but apon reinstall I can not get the lockscreen weather widget to show my weather it is showing weather for somewhere else. The homescreen weather is fine, I changed to my zip in the configureMe file but can not find it for lockscreen. Suggestions?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0178.png   -img_0179.png  

  18. #5275
    Does anyone have like...a video tutorial? I've speant forever on this and it's just too complicated for me to understand at this time of of night, and so i'm springingback my ipod right now so lemme know thanks

  19. #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    What you just posted is all we need. Can you please provide the correct name of the app icons so we can name them before we post them for you? Thank you
    The yellow one is called "Sleep Cycle".
    The two hands is called "W. Europe". (It's from the TomTom navigation)
    The cannon on red background is called "Madness".
    The round saw-thing is called "Smashed".

    Thanks in advance

  20. #5277
    Can you help me for a icon about a time tool?
    Name:  aTime Tool.png
Views: 208
Size:  3.8 KB
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-01-10 at 03:56 PM.

  21. #5278
    I just found out that you made a Video about how to make the icons!

    Here are some icons from me
    Attached Images Attached Images               

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to MrGuffy For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-01-11)

  23. #5279
    ... here is som more..
    Attached Images Attached Images             

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrGuffy For This Useful Post:

    zausser (2010-01-11)

  25. #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Can you help me for a icon about a time tool?
    Name:  aTime Tool.png
Views: 208
Size:  3.8 KB

    Can you make it please?

Page 264 of 325 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •