Page 260 of 325 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ^you need to use the Categories icons, not the springboard icons, there are 2 separate icon packs. Look in the first post of the thread for all 4000+ icons there.

Do I have to put the Categories Icons in a seperate folder or just put all the icons together when I SSH.....

Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Okur4 View Post
    attached screenshots with titles. First two pages I need both types of icons. Second two, I only need the catagories icons. I do not need the spring jump icons I just turned of theme so titles would show. Hope this is what is needed to help me. Any help would be great.
    You'll have to re-post the 3rd and 4th pages with the theme turned off, can't use pre-made icons to make category icons, sorry.

Is this what you need? Thanks a lot for the help. I would be lost without this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0162.png   -img_0163.png   -img_0164.png   -img_0165.png  

icon request again thanks very much.

please can you also tell me the exact root directory for catergories icon in ssh ?

thxalot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032.png  

Default The Green Ovation
    I did some looking around and found the green ovation posted up by IPhonerookie. The green ovation is on Page 231 or post #3462

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    I did some looking around and found the green ovation posted up by IPhonerookie. The green ovation is on Page 231 or post #3462
    I know this post or page... the link is out

Please pm iPhonerookie about the green ovation link. He's on vacation but checks his pm's.

Also thanks to blkcadi and all for helping with icon making for these themes. I'll try and get a updated icon pack late tonight.

Off to work I go.

Have a great rest if your day!

Z

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-01-04)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Please pm iPhonerookie about the green ovation link. He's on vacation but checks his pm's.

Also thanks to blkcadi and all for helping with icon making for these themes. I'll try and get a updated icon pack late tonight.

Off to work I go.

Have a great rest if your day!

Z
    I send a pm to Rookie 3 days ago...

Okay. Hold tight. He comes back on the 18th. I'll see what I can do to get it sooner

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2010-01-04)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Okay. Hold tight. He comes back on the 18th. I'll see what I can do to get it sooner
    A great thanks to you bro...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mauikek For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    I send a pm to Rookie 3 days ago...
    Hey, it's your lucky day, I have a copy on my HD, I'll load it up to mediafire and post up the link once it's up

Edit : No problem
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2010-01-04 at 05:12 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-01-05)

^^^ thank you.

sorry but can some1 tell me the root directory for cat icons? is it application/catergories/icons?

much appreciated!

Here's the link :

Green Ovation.rar

Inside the *.rar, there's two folders :

CarbonEA_Green.theme wich goes in [root]/var/stash/Themes.PZyW2A directory as usual and the folder

Ovation Green on Green.theme is the one used for the SBS menu, it goes in [root]/var/moblie/Library/SBSettings/Themes

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunshin82 For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2010-01-04), Okur4 (2010-01-05), zausser (2010-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunshin82 View Post
    Here's the link :

Green Ovation.rar

Inside the *.rar, there's two folders :

CarbonEA_Green.theme wich goes in [root]/var/stash/Themes.PZyW2A directory as usual and the folder

Ovation Green on Green.theme is the one used for the SBS menu, it goes in [root]/var/moblie/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS
    Thanks to all and to this wonderfull Forum!!!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to mauikek For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-01-04)

Default 1 more icon
    I found one more icon I need in addition to the ones I already posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0166.png  

For starters hands down this is an Awesome theme. I am using iCarbon Ovation Black.

I am new to iPhone, and this site, so I have a few questions.

When requesting icons, do I post theme here? Also how do i get them on my phone? I have already set up this theme and works great. Weather widget haven't tried yet, but will in time.

Any help would be great.

Thanks, sooner

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sooner For This Useful Post:

zausser (2010-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    For starters hands down this is an Awesome theme. I am using iCarbon Ovation Black.

I am new to iPhone, and this site, so I have a few questions.

When requesting icons, do I post theme here? Also how do i get them on my phone? I have already set up this theme and works great. Weather widget haven't tried yet, but will in time.

Any help would be great.

Thanks, sooner
    I just did this last night. You need to download WinSCP on your pc, and yes its free. Then use cydia to download openSSH, also free. I would also download the SSH toggle for sbsettings if u r running sbsetting. Then reboot your iphone, openSHH will just run when you reboot your phone, there will be no icon for it on your phone. Thats why I like the toggle. You should turn the autolock on your phone off. Then open winSCP, you need wifi connection, for host put the wifi ip address of your phone, username is "root", password is "alpine". Then login, a window should pop up telling you this maynot be the device you think. press ok. When win SCp connects you should be looking at a window with your windows files on the left and your iphone files on the right. You can drag and drop between the two and erase things from your iphone. directory for icons should be private/var/stash/themes Then you just have to put it in the theme folder you r looking for, in this case Probable Satin icon pack. if you dont have it you should get it in the first post in this topic. Oh yeah, you can take screen shots of the icons you need and post them in this thread. It seems there are some very helpful people here that will get it done for you. You can transfer the screens to your pc using winSCP. pictures should be stored in private/var/mobile/media/DCIM/100Apple
    Hope this helps

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okur4 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2010-01-04), zausser (2010-01-05)

Thanks for the info, tho I don't have a clue lol. Was or is it difficult to do? And wouldn't it be easier for maker to just update the Download through Cydia? Like I said I'm new so this iPhone so I'm really lost. But as soon as I get to my PC I will look further into your last post. That is also how I do the weather widget, SHH?

Thanks for info. I really am diggn this theme so......I will need to figure it out. Also what's the chance that I screw my phone up if I do it wrong?

Page 260 of 325 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310 ... LastLast