Page 26 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Yes there is a way. You'll have to make an icon with a blank face (without an image)and then name that icon "Calendar.png". Next you'll have to edit the "Info.plist" file, located in the main icon folder. You'll have to edit the part that says, "CalendarIconDateStyle" string and the "CalendarIconDayStyle" string. You'll be adding a font, font size, and color."
    You're going to have to tweek it for the calendar date to fit into the Calendar.png icon. The day wont fit into the calendar icon.

Helpful hints:
    -Look at the other strings in the info.plist, such as "DockedIconLabelStyle" string and the "TimeStyle" string for an example how to edit the styles for fonts, font size, and color.

-Just copy and paste another style's string.
    Thanks... For some reason I didn't see this... Sweet!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

It works fine on my PC.
    There is no need to crop out the icon as shown.

1. Place the whole screen shot into the psd file (make sure your "Frame" layer is selected before dragging it or duplicating the layer into the psd file.
    *Note: Your screen shot or cropped pic should be above the "Frame" layer and should be the first layer above all the layers.
    2. Use your move tool and use the guides to align the icon be
    made.
    3. Hit the action.
    4. Now Save your icon. For PC users, you'll have to hit the "File" tab, click "Save as" and then change the file extention to .png.
    5. Undo the action. You may have to press undo twice.

I've done all of those steps. When I hit the action button, it automatically goes to other steps, not allowing me to save first.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd download the action again and delete the one you're currently using. Try that.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-28)

I'd download the action again and delete the one you're currently using. Try that.
    For the life of me I cannot understand why the majority of the people are having action issues. As you're on a pc it makes me think it's not the action but some unknown wacky twilight zone thing. Man...

Thanks

I agree. I don't see how redownloading the same exact thing will change anything but I'll try anyway. Maybe the pc naturally has a hidden default setting/preference about Photoshop that's interfering. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'll look in to it. I want to say yes but I'll find out...
    I made a map called com.apple.Remote in Bundels the map that is in the iSatin Theme.
    Then i copied the files.

This is what i get when i use Remote now.

And when i tap the screen i get this

So as you see i miss the volume knob and the background

I also miss the overlay but thats not a problem
    Maybe someone can tell me what i do wrong.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-28)

Very nice!

I see you have a PSD to make iSatin loading screens. Would you be so kind to provide PSDs for carbon loading screens also?

Also I don't know if it's coincidence, but now when I tap the screen in the music player, the volume/genius etc doesn't toggle, nor does the album track list show if I double tap?

Has something changed?

EDIT: It is deffinitely the new carbon theme. I turned it off in winterboard, and I could tap to show/hide the scrobbler etc, but when reactivated, it won't work.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-09-28 at 08:30 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amraam For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Amraam View Post
    Very nice!

I see you have a PSD to make iSatin loading screens. Would you be so kind to provide PSDs for carbon loading screens also?

Also I don't know if it's coincidence, but now when I tap the screen in the music player, the volume/genius etc doesn't toggle, nor does the album track list show if I double tap?

Has something changed?

Thanks!
    There should be a psd of the carbon loading screens in the carbon download. Please check again and tell me if I forgot it.

As for the music player. the genius is sill there. Just made the icon transparent. Tap center screen right under the scrubber and it should work. Mine does! Tap the right top icon for the album track list.

Let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    There should be a psd of the carbon loading screens in the carbon download. Please check again and tell me if I forgot it.

As for the music player. the genius is sill there. Just made the icon transparent. Tap center screen right under the scrubber and it should work. Mine does! Tap the right top icon for the album track list.

Let me know...
    Sorry what I meant, was if you tap anywhere on the album art, it normally shows/hides those options (scrobbler, random, genius etc) but now it doesn't. The problem appears to be the 'NowPlayingTopOverlay.png' files - with that deleted, the tap to toggle the options feature works as it should.

Does that make sense?

A user sent me the following and his/her action works. Try this for all of you that are having issues and let me know please.

"OK I have my PC at home working but my PC at work had the reflection issue. Both new installs of PS CS3. I got my work PC working with the reflection.

I downloaded these files (379885d1253162945-release-isatin-icon-action.zip)
    Opened PSD and atn files.
    Set Gradient tool to Black to transparent.
    Set forground color black and background color white.
    Do no use button mode on actions.
    Drag your icon and line up.
    Click the iSatin arrow in the action menu to drop down and see iSatin action.
    Click on the iSatin Action.
    Click play at the bottom of the actions menu.
    Once the icon is created do a File -> Save as -> save .png
    Make sure the PSD is selected and hit F12 to clear the iSatin PSD as new.
    Start over -> make sure to click back up on the iSatin action when yo are ready to hit play.

Now my PC at home is setup a little different kind of reverse but I think it has to do with how you have the Gradient and forground/background setup.

This is for Photoshop CS3"

Hope this helps.

Hi Zausser! Congratulations! Great Theme! Pardon my Englishman is very bad(wrong), queria to comment on yourself if serious possible to do a donation to him(her) in exchange for two topics that I have seen him and I have liked them very much, they are ielegance pro dark theme and isatin color, serious possible? I wait for his(her,your) response, a greeting!

how to change unlock system, like default "slide to unlock" not just touch ???
    thanks

Sorry what I meant, was if you tap anywhere on the album art, it normally shows/hides those options (scrobbler, random, genius etc) but now it doesn't. The problem appears to be the 'NowPlayingTopOverlay.png' files - with that deleted, the tap to toggle the options feature works as it should.

Does that make sense?
    Any ideas regarding this mate?

Any ideas regarding this mate?
    I'll have to look at this later as I'm at work now. It might be do to the overlay?

Quote Originally Posted by elbe View Post
    how to change unlock system, like default "slide to unlock" not just touch ???
    thanks
    If you go in the theme folder root: iSatin_v2F.theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI then delete the two files bottombarknobgray.png and bottombarknobgreen.png you'll get your stock slide back. Or just download a slide to unlock from cydia and place it above the isatin/Carbon theme in WinterBoard.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-28 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can choose from having a reflection of not having a reflection, i edited them to not have reflection. The ones without the reflection are already properly named. The ones WITH a reflection posted below have an "R" for "reflection" at the end of each of their titles, just delete the R from each and then they'll work. I think having the reflection doesn't fit as well w/them actually being a moving version slider.

2shared - download iSatin Sliders(non tap).theme.rar
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-09-28 at 11:17 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-28)

Thanks

I tried the PC way with the gradient thingmahbob on Photoshop CS4 and it did NOT work. This is bugging me. I like this theme, a lot. I don't mind doing the icons myself but I guess life hates me.
    Last edited by HungryHungryNico; 2009-09-29 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryHungryNico View Post
    I tried the PC way with the gradient thingmahbob on Photoshop CS4 and it did NOT work. This is bugging me. I like this theme, a lot. I don't mind doing the icons myself but I guess life hates me.
    Ya
    I tried it too with the instructions on the page back.
    I'm pretty good with PS, so this is killing me.
    Ive tried it with my 64bit vista os, my 32bit vista os and cant for the life of me figure it out.
    I'm good with Icons unless I get something new, but its just frustrating.

My hats off to zausser, carbon is sweet. Either one is the talk of my iphone to others.

Thanks for your hard work,

Smitty

22. The Following User Says Thank You to smittyjf For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-29)

Yet another user got it to work on PC see below

"PS CS4

Gradient issue remains on my end. i've tried al mentioned suggstions.

hmm, after id click actions my gradient would automatically switch to a grey blend. so i manually changed it back to black again and retried action. and worked. weird.

thanks for this great theme btw!"

Well I dont know WTF I did, but it works now.
    I think I clicked the switch arrow to make foreground black background white but IDK.

I think its some kind of default thing screwing with it.

Anyway I'm Free!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

25. The Following User Says Thank You to smittyjf For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-29)

Quote Originally Posted by smittyjf View Post
    Well I dont know WTF I did, but it works now.
    I think I clicked the switch arrow to make foreground black background white but IDK.

I think its some kind of default thing screwing with it.

Anyway I'm Free!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not crazy!

Thanks for sticking with it!!!

A quick video I made promoting the Release of a stand alone Carbon tomorrow on Cydia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5QRk5HZu2Q]YouTube - Carbon iPhone/Touch Theme[/ame]
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-29 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 26 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast