Page 256 of 325 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Default Toggles for Ovation Blue on Black SBSettings
    Does anyone one has the toggles for the SBSettings theme Ovation Blue on Black for the Apps AutoSilent and 3G Unrestrictor ?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited by rodima; 2009-12-30 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Adding Screenprints

Quote Originally Posted by residuetiger View Post
    Hey folks, first of all, this theme is just amazing; the amount of work you've put into it is impressive. But I'm having some problems with iSatin and the Ovation variant(Ovation is actually the one I'm attempting to setup at the moment).

Aside from rearranging my icons on springboard to their proper places I've pretty much got it all in place(and if anyone knows of a faster way to scoot icons please let me know!). But my lockscreen weather info and background aren't showing up at all. I'm a little confused about the downloads on the first page of the this thread that offer different options for Ovation and Satin; I downloaded and ssh'd the IBNWeather Carbon 'patch' onto the phone and I'm not really sure I should have. With the Ovation theme is this necessary? Most of the time my lockscreen comes up black, but occasionally the Ovation background will show briefly and disappear(it never shows the weather data though) and there is an extra set of text up top showing the date and time, overlapping the main time/date dispaly.

Also, I wanted to ask about the Icon pack available for download on the first page, this may be a stupid question, but where do I put those if I wanted to get them? Can I just copy them into the /private/var/stash/Themes/ovation z.theme/Icons folder? After unpacking the .rar I noticed there is a Springboard folder and a Categories folder but there are no subfolders in the phone's Icon folder... Can anyone advise?

One last thing and I'll shutup I promise! :P

I've been playing around with different themes since jailbreaking last week, and after installing Ovation or even Satin, I noticed my Phone and Mail icons have these extra little badges on the lower left corners, which seem to resemble the iphone's 'working' cursor thingy(sorry, I don't know the term for that thing).

If anyone can tell me what these things are and how to get rid of them I'd greatly appreciate it.

That's all for now, and once again, I want to say how impressive all of the effort is that's gone into these themes. I will be donating to some themers coffers by the way, you deserve it.

thanks

res

P.S. Since I'm apparently a moron, I couldn't figure out how to post my pics inline so they're linked at the bottom. Please forgive my stupidity.
    The Ovation Z theme on the first post is a complete theme and does NOT require any thing else to run. That may be why your lockscreen is not working. Ovation Z should be the only thing checked on in winterboard.

The little icons/gears on the bottom left of some of your icons is Backgrounder. You must of downloaded that app from Cydia. It's letting you know that those apps are running in the background.

You can turn off the badges if you want in the settings of the Backgrounder app.

Springboard Icons from the Icon pack or this thread would go in the theme Icon folder. The path for SSH would be

private/var/stash/themes/Ovation z.theme/Icons

Hope that helped.

Z

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

mauikek (2009-12-30), residuetiger (2009-12-31)

I downloaded the iSatin Carbon from cydia, but when i apply it with winterboard nothing looks as the pictures you posted . I thought you didn't have to do anything else when installing from cydia or am i mistaken? How do i get the theme to look like in your pictures . Do i have to follow those placement pictures and do it manually? =/

Second thing i want to know is, if i have to do it manually is there someway i can save the icon placement and so on, so when i untick/uninstall iSatin Carbon the icons go back to original placement? I mean i don't see the point in having to do all of this everytime i want to change theme =/, since themes are meant to be changed from time to time .
    Last edited by Remix1121; 2009-12-30 at 01:10 PM.

Hi..
    Sorry for disturb...
    is possible to have this in Green version???
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...-isatin-m2.png

Thanks

Default Name in Background
    Mauikek,

How did you get your name in the background there?

res

Quote Originally Posted by residuetiger View Post
    Mauikek,

How did you get your name in the background there?

res

was not me, I must thank iphonerookie

Is possible to have a link about Cabon Ovation Green?
    Last edited by mauikek; 2009-12-30 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Custom Page
    Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    was not me, I must thank iphonerookie
    Ok, cool, I guess I'll throw out a special request then for a home page with my name(PM me) on the side like mauikek's above there.

Zausser, thanks for the help there, I deleted Ovation and ssh'd it back in and it's working like a charm now. I have another request or two now if you or anyone here is willing.., I would like to use my home page for my most used apps(there's like 8 of them, calendar, todo, etc...) but with the current background it gets a little busy, is there any way I can get a more muted background for Ovation Z v.2?

And I was thinking of moving all of my Cydia apps onto the SBSettings dock, thus freeing up the Cydia page; could I get a Cydia page renamed to something like Social/Web 2.0 or maybe even News/Info?

Let me know, and...you guys rock!

res

Ok this question kinda has to do with this theme. I use clockhide of course in the ovazation z lockscreen. I just installed cydialer. When I access cydialer the lockscreen clock and date show up. This overlaps the ovation z date and clock. Anyone know how I can go into cydialer and remove or disable the clock and date?

I made a small update for Carbon, or an alternative for Ovation, that removes the Date and Time display widget and only displays the temperature. I also changed the text to light grey to better match the rest of the UI elements.

To install on Carbon, just extract the contents to your theme folder and activate it within Winterboard. To replace the default widget in Ovation you will need to remove the Private folder, wallpaper.html, and widget.html, and then extract the contents to your ovation theme folder.

WeatherWidget.zip

*Lockscreen display is disabled by default*
    Last edited by Lu[A]cid; 2009-12-30 at 10:20 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lu[A]cid For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-31)

Incredible stuff, you guys are awesome
    How 'bout these:

FOX16 News
    AirVideoFree
    Gmail (Bookmark - can I change this? How?)
    Home
    PocketDyno
    Lock 'n' Roll
    FreeSaurus
    iWrecked
    M Browser
    Cribbage
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0112-1-.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xX_MIKE_Xx For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xX_MIKE_Xx View Post
    Incredible stuff, you guys are awesome
    How 'bout these:

FOX16 News
    AirVideoFree
    Gmail (Bookmark - can I change this? How?)
    Home
    PocketDyno
    Lock 'n' Roll
    FreeSaurus
    iWrecked
    M Browser
    Cribbage
    Here are your requests.
    Attached Images Attached Images               

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), xX_MIKE_Xx (2009-12-31), zausser (2009-12-31)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

more
    Attached Images Attached Images       

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), xX_MIKE_Xx (2009-12-31), zausser (2009-12-31)

This background is creative and inspiring, nice job dude.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to High_Voltage For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-31)

Hey guys... AS soon as I get "X" 2.0 out and the theme on Cydia I'll update the icon pack for iSatin Carbon as well as the themes on Cydia to.

Thanks for understanding...

For the mod request you may want to PM iphonerookie and ask if he has time to take care of that.

Thanks!

hey i really like this theme but im kinda confused on what to download.
    I really REALLY like that menu thingy. And i want the theme with THAT menu...the one that Lucid posted a few posts before mine. the one that like curves to the side you know? So which theme do i have to download to get that one? I currently downloaded Carbon_Ovation_Z AND Ovation_Z_v2.

but im worried to install the carbon ovaation Z cuz u noted on the bottom that the "carbon" ones arent FULL themes..and u have to get them from cydia. so i dont know which one to use.

so here are my questions.

1. which theme has the curvy menu display (i think u called it easy access or something).

2. if its the Carbon_Ovation_Z. (which i already downloaded from the first page)...is that the FULL theme? and all i have to do is unpack it into my themes folder right? no need to download something else from cydia right?

please help me out.
    thanks ^^

I just read the "READ ME" file and it looks like i have to dl some stuff from cydia anyways..
    T-T gah...
    Last edited by futures_; 2009-12-31 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Hi..
    Sorry for disturb...
    is possible to have this in Green version???
    http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments...-isatin-m2.png

Thanks
    is this what u want not sure what the green looks like if you need it a little lighter let me know

i forgot one. sorry and thanks again.
    maybe one day some of my noob fuzz will wear off and i can return the favor and help contribute here

first one in the the screen shot:
    Honey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0113-1-.png  

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    is this what u want not sure what the green looks like if you need it a little lighter let me know

The color is perfect...
    Only a thing..
    can remove the piece of the letter m on the bar?

Can you help me to found a link for green version???

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    Does anyone one has the toggles for the SBSettings theme Ovation Blue on Black for the Apps AutoSilent and 3G Unrestrictor ?

Thanks in Advance

Thanks to Rook who provided me the toggles You Rock
    2010 is knocking on the door !!!!!

ps. Een prettige Jaarwisseling !!!
    Last edited by rodima; 2009-12-31 at 06:01 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Weather mis-match
    I've got this all setup and loving it!!!

But I do have one issue I'd like worked out. I've searched on this thread for a couple hours and haven't found the solution.... I'm using the weather theme (IBNcarbontop.theme), but my lockscreen weather doesnt't match my springboard weather?? For example, the lockscreen will say 32 degrees and sunny, but my springboard shows 9 degrees and cloudy (the springboard is the correct one). Do they use different configureMe.js files?

Thanks for any help!

Page 256 of 325 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast