Page 249 of 325 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

  1. #4961
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ricky_619 View Post
    Appreciate converting these icons for me.. Thanks!
    no problem
    Attached Images Attached Images             

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), zausser (2009-12-22)

  3. #4962
    Thank you so much blkcadi for the icons

    @ zausser, would you mind take a look at the icon reflection problem? please??

  4. #4963
    Guarantee it's the background and foreground colors. Both need to be black before running the action and black all thru and after the action running is complete. If they switch to white or any other color it won't end correctly. Put them back to Black if they change and run it again. Voilą.

  5. #4964
    Would you mind to upload the action and icon template psd that you are using? I think mine one is not the update one.

    I know you might say to me to download from post #1 but please.. just wanna make sure i got everything right. I use some other theme before but i love this theme the most.. i wanna be able to perfection it.

    Thank you so much

  6. #4965
    All the icon psd ate the same. Same with the action. They never changed. I just added the cat action. But I have then in the ovation z theme download if you feel the need. Do what rook said. It'll work for you on pc if you do as stated. It works for everyone else. Did you watch the icon video on the first post?

  7. #4966
    great theme. donwnloaded and installed incl iconpack. but can't change the Compass and voice recorder icon. these are in the icons folder.

    any suggestions?

    thanx

  8. #4967
    any chance for a re-up for carbon ovation green?

  9. #4968
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by phyl View Post
    great theme. donwnloaded and installed incl iconpack. but can't change the Compass and voice recorder icon. these are in the icons folder.

    any suggestions?

    thanx
    Check the spelling, it is the only thing it could be.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    HotRodGuy (2010-06-01)

  11. #4969
    Spelling: Compass.png & Voice Memos.png

  12. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    All the icon psd ate the same. Same with the action. They never changed. I just added the cat action. But I have then in the ovation z theme download if you feel the need. Do what rook said. It'll work for you on pc if you do as stated. It works for everyone else. Did you watch the icon video on the first post?
    Yes i watch the video, i follow it word by word. Im a PC user by the way(CS4).

    As i said before, i set gradient to black, transparent. Linear mode.
    I try foreground black, background white, still no go.
    I try both foreground and background are black, still no go.

    And im not the only one that happen to hit this problem. There are some other people too.

    I hope you wouldn't mind have a look of what's going on instead of pointing out to the post#1 alone.

    I will be really appreciated if you can help.

  13. #4971
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,196
    Thanks
    5,590
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

    If your foreground and background are set to black and your in linear mode, black to transparent, then your settings are correct. Many people for some reason have had the same problem, and it has been user error with the color settings.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), zausser (2009-12-23)

  15. #4972
    Also i got another problem with iPod player


    1. I can't hide the scrubber bar. Normally, by doing a tap, you can hide or recall the scrubber bar but with your theme i dont know why i cant hide it anymore.
    2. I want to edit(remove) the black frame on the side of the iPod player so it can display the album art properly. As you can see in the picture i lose the side bit of the CD so if you can tell me where I can edit the iPod background frame please.

    Thanks
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-12-23 at 01:09 AM.

  16. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Yes i watch the video, i follow it word by word. Im a PC user by the way(CS4).

    As i said before, i set gradient to black, transparent. Linear mode.
    I try foreground black, background white, still no go.
    I try both foreground and background are black, still no go.

    And im not the only one that happen to hit this problem. There are some other people too.

    I hope you wouldn't mind have a look of what's going on instead of pointing out to the post#1 alone.

    I will be really appreciated if you can help.
    everyone to date that had your issue resolved it by making sure your foreground and background color is set to black and the gradient black to transparent. I cant fix what is not broke. It worked for me from day one and still does. Both PC and MAC. Sorry your having issues. Are you sure you're doing all the steps correct? Not trying to say your not but everyone that had your issue did what was directed and now it works for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    Also i got another problem with iPod player


    1. I can't hide the scrubber bar. Normally, by doing a tap, you can hide or recall the scrubber bar but with your theme i dont know why i cant hide it anymore.
    2. I want to edit(remove) the black frame on the side of the iPod player so it can display the album art properly. As you can see in the picture i lose the side bit of the CD so if you can tell me where I can edit the iPod background frame please.

    Thanks
    The NowPlayingTopOverlay is the png with the side and part of the top. it's in Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer. if you delete that the complete album art will show. Not to sure what you mean by the scrubber. Guess I never really used the player in this way.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-23 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #4974
    Ok, for some reason, out of thin air, after bazillion times of setting the gradient and fore-background color, IT WORKS !!!

    Geeez.. It works after i got some error about creating clipping mask then i quit quit quit and restart the whole thing and now bam!! works like a charm.

    Thanks zausser and blkcadi for walking along with me

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    The NowPlayingTopOverlay is the png with the side and part of the top. it's in Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer. if you delete that the complete album art will show. Not to sure what you mean by the scrubber. Guess I never really used the player in this way.
    The scrubber/slider bar is the bar that let you easily scroll forward or backward or anywhere through the song(with time indicator) which normally you can hide or recall it by a tap on the screen.



    As you can see now, I manage to get rid of the frame so the album art shows up properly but the scrubber/slider bar still there!! I cant hide it. It just stay there forever. Can anyone help me on this?
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-12-23 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #4975
    ^
    how did you get rid of the frame? I'm still trying to figure out why the overlay won't even work for me. I'm trying to piece together different ideas to get my overlay to work. I have a screen shot of my mess a couple of pages back, lol.

  19. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    ^
    how did you get rid of the frame? I'm still trying to figure out why the overlay won't even work for me. I'm trying to piece together different ideas to get my overlay to work. I have a screen shot of my mess a couple of pages back, lol.
    Go to your theme folder, look inside "Bundles" folder then inside "com.apple.MediaPlayer" folder you will see "NowPlayingTopOverlay.png" this file is what you need to edit the frame.

    What i did was completely delete the whole layer and leave it as transparent. Once you've done that, save it and ssh it back to the phone. Oh.. and dont forget to back up the original in case you want it back.

  20. #4977
    That's some sexy album art of Tay Tay lol. I don't have that one in my album art for fearless. Wonder why?

  21. #4978
    ^
    You are talking about the Bundles folder inside of Carbon Ovation, correct? If so that is what I already tried to no avail. Thanks for your response though I'm gonna double check again when I get home from work.

  22. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    That's some sexy album art of Tay Tay lol. I don't have that one in my album art for fearless. Wonder why?
    I try to photoshop the every album art i have onto a cd like you see in that picture, which i have like 2,600 album to go. A whole year project i guess. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    ^
    You are talking about the Bundles folder inside of Carbon Ovation, correct?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    If so that is what I already tried to no avail. Thanks for your response though I'm gonna double check again when I get home from work.
    I did it successfully at first time. Good luck then

  23. #4980
    ^
    Thanks for the info!!

Page 249 of 325 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •