Page 248 of 325 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Hey there, if you want to pull off your screen shots easier, and maybe cleaner you could try SSHing them off. SSH into your phone, then go to /private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE, all your screen shots are here listed in the order than you took them, for your latest screen shots, go to the bottom of the list and just copy them to your desktop or something, worked for me when I was making my own icons.

Jonathan

can somebody make an icon for me please?!

Thanks

TheSimpsons
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by pupsie85 View Post
    can somebody make an icon for me please?!

Thanks

TheSimpsons
    Here you go...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is the Page0 .psd file available? so I can see your layers for the Z? I wanted to customize some letters for my page0. If not it's cool.

Also the Leyr3 .psd file?
    Last edited by Pachenko; 2009-12-22 at 12:50 PM. Reason: adding text

Quote Originally Posted by Spartycus View Post
    Hey guys, I got totally into this theme last night. I fell in love with it and started messing around with my own icons and had the same problem. After about two hours of messing around, I figured it out. I'm going to attach the PSD file for the icon template thingy. Open this in Photoshop in conjunction with the iSatin Action file and you shouldn't have a problem.

It has to do with the gradients and making it go from black to transparent, and then selecting black on black in the tool bar on the left. Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm a newbie when it comes to Photoshop.

Let me know how it works out for you guys.
    I just tried you PSD file and with both black to transparent and black to black, the reflection still stuffed up

Hey Spartycus, would you mind tell me how do you set the gradient?

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    I just tried you PSD file and with both black to transparent and black to black, the reflection still stuffed up

Hey Spartycus, would you mind tell me how do you set the gradient?
    When you say "stuffed up", you mean when the icon appears too long in the reflection right?

When you say "stuffed up", you mean when the icon appears too long in the reflection right?
    Yes, as you can see in the screenshot i add earlier.

Yes, as you can see in the screenshot i add earlier.
    Ok, shoot. Like I said I am a complete newbie, I'll try and figure this out...

Ok, in Photoshop, I have a color and tone window open. From here, there is a window on the left of my screen that has two tabs, Adjustments and Masks. In the Adjustments Tab, there is a bunch of icons in three rows. You are looking for the Gradient Map, for me it's located at the bottom, second from the right. In the Gradient Map, from the drop list, I chose, Black,White. After this, I went and and selected black on black on the background color using a color wheel.

I believe this is all I did and they started turning out for me...

After this, I went and and selected black on black on the background color using a color wheel.
    So you're saying that your both foreground and background color are black, right?

So you're saying that your both foreground and background color are black, right?
    Yes, in the left menu, second thingy from the bottom, you'll see two panes overlapping each other here, I have both selected as black here.

Gradient is set to black, white. Both foreground and background color are black and still no go, the reflection still too long.. sigh

Ok, for the mean time while im waiting for the expert to help me out. If anybody could do this icons for me please..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -planet-3.png  

Thanks a lot Iphonerookie for "R" page0 and new lock screen. you guys rocks...i love this theme...

Morning gang. Thanks for holding down the fort. Been working on my new as of now calked "X" and it's taking just a bit of time.

Hello Zausser and Iphonerookie....

Thanks for your amazing work and amazing theme....i just realize something while checking theme forum...that

ISATIN post is going to hit 5000 reply batch mark very soon....right now iSatin post has 4954 replies..and very soon it will be 5000...

What a POST...Amazing...Thanks a lot for your hard work...

so far in themes section...there are only two more post who has more than 5000 replies...one is Orbz..and second is ielegance icons...and iSatin will be third post in this section creating history on modmyi to hit 5000 mark...

Isn't it HOT...AMAZING....it shows how many people really like your work..

so thanks again for this beautiful theme...and congratulation in advance for reaching 5000 mark on modmyi....

for any people you are using iSatin..atleast say thanks for theme and if possible please donate some reward to these peoples who created this theme...and gave us for FREE...(nothing is free in this world..but iSatin is free..)
    it's just my personal request to all iSatin users and readers...
    and if donation is not possible than at least thank them and wish them for soon reaching 5000 replies post mark...

Thanks....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to myworld For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-22)

@myworld

Wow. Thank you for the kind words and happy holidays to you and all the gang here at MMI.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

yonikkia (2009-12-23)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Thank you guys you know who you are,this is the best theme on this site by far, thanks again for all the hard work.... Happy holidays...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-22)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Ok, for the mean time while im waiting for the expert to help me out. If anybody could do this icons for me please..
    sure.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), zausser (2009-12-22)

@myworld & jazzman & everyone else...thank-YOU for your appreciation that goes into the countless hours of custom theming and tech support that has been put out for the people of this forum. I love to help people out and see how ecstatic they become when they request something custom and personalized from me and they see it for the first time after I complete it. Thanks to everyone once again who has donated as well as thrown a hand in for the cause of all this:-) I might as well make this announcement now since I'm already on a rant lol...from new years day until the 18th I will be taking a leave of abscence to spend a lot of much needed time with the special people in my life. With that said I hope you all undrstand that I won't be around nearly as much to instantly fill requests. I will though by all means take them still just be sure to PM them ALL to me and I'll get them all done eventually. Hopefully I come back with a full PM box with stuff to do, and if that does happen that it gives you a message saying it's full please either PM me on macciti since im not as busy over there and always have a more freed up PM box:-) Or you can just bug someone of authority on the forum to increase my PM box limit on here to hold more than 50 for the amount of work I get from you guys:-);-) so, with all that said I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas to all of you & have a safe & prosperous new year!

God bless!

- Rook

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

myworld (2009-12-22), yonikkia (2009-12-23)

Default Icons please..
    Appreciate converting these icons for me.. Thanks!

Page 248 of 325 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast