Page 247 of 325 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

If you get a photobucket account and the photobucket app, you can upload images directly from your pictures and it won't resize them. Plus, you can copy the link directly from the app so you don't have to use your computer to upload the images.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to spitzc For This Useful Post:

richhee (2009-12-22)

okay guys so here ya go....the fix to the SCRUBBER BAR disappearing! if you are having problems w/the scrubber bar not showing up on your iPhone add these files to the Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer path and respring. Full credit for this fix goes to none other than ME! So be thankful! Merry Christmas!!!

- Rook
    Attached Images Attached Images   

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-12-22), tbonegrafix (2009-12-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitzc View Post
    If you get a photobucket account and the photobucket app, you can upload images directly from your pictures and it won't resize them. Plus, you can copy the link directly from the app so you don't have to use your computer to upload the images.
    thanks ill give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    okay guys so here ya go....the fix to the SCRUBBER BAR disappearing! if you are having problems w/the scrubber bar not showing up on your iPhone add these files to the Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer path and respring. Full credit for this fix goes to none other than ME! So be thankful! Merry Christmas!!!

- Rook
    Kick ***! Thanks a lot!

Just an FYI (for others), I had to "capitalize" each word... VolumeWhiteTrack.png

Thanks iphonerookie!

T

Quote Originally Posted by tbonegrafix View Post
    Kick ***! Thanks a lot!

Just an FYI (for others), I had to "capitalize" each word... VolumeWhiteTrack.png

Thanks iphonerookie!

T
    when i right click on each one and save as they are both named correctly and capitalized correctly. =)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ yup, meh tooz.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    okay....i looked at it and realized...that you wouldnt see the CD's laser print label through the center clear piece, you'd see whatever is behind it that the CD is being laid against...in this case the carbon fiber. So i corrected it=) here ya go! 3rd time's a charm (i hope!)

- Rook
    Anyone have an idea on what I have goin on here? As you see it doesnt look right I have it named correct and in the right folder. I have no clue what is goin on with this overlay. Very puzzled.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -securedownload-1-.jpg  

wow superstrange. ive never tried a podcast w/the overlay. does it work if u just play a song on the ipod instead? let me know. also...how did you get the two little tap buttons (envelope and repeat buttons) under the time on both sides? mine are invisible lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2009-12-22)

^
    Well Rook I tried it with music in the ipod and its the same thing, very strange!! I have checked everything and I cant get it to display correctly. The two buttons, I didnt do anything they are just there. The envelope doesnt work when you tap it but the other one is functional. Any ideas on my issue? I have done the overlays in the other themes and they work just fine.

i am totally stumped. cirtess had a problem with the overlay not showing up at all for him, it just was stock w/full album artwork. I had him uncheck everything in winterboard, let it respring. Then go into sbsettings/more/mobile substrate add-ons and turn off winterboard. Let it respring. Then go back in winterboard, check on the things u need on, let it respring. Then finally go back into sbsettings/more/mobile substrate add-ons and enable winterboard again and respring. Sometimes it gets glitchy for some reason and a reset of winterboard fixes it. It fixed for him as well. He also rebooted after all that to be sure. Try it out, takes less than 10 min and is worth a shot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (2009-12-22)

^
    Nope no luck. Followed all your steps to a tee, same old same old. Guess thats just how it is. Oh well thanks anyhow Rook.

I tried downloading iSatin Carbon on Cydia and it said I had to donate first? Is this supposed to happen?

EDIT :: Nevermind. I'm a complete idiot. Great theme
    Last edited by spongbobrules; 2009-12-22 at 08:05 AM.

Ok I need help, I am patching diff themes together. Z's thems have no red circle for a badge, just a number, which I prefer. Iv soured the folders and plist and kind find what to change. anyone? anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by spongbobrules View Post
    I tried downloading iSatin Carbon on Cydia and it said I had to donate first? Is this supposed to happen?
    if you choose donate there is an option, scroll down, you can select free
    Last edited by Vansmak; 2009-12-22 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Anyone have an idea on what I have goin on here? As you see it doesnt look right I have it named correct and in the right folder. I have no clue what is goin on with this overlay. Very puzzled.

Sorry Rook but for me it is exactly the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image9.jpg  
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

I try to do the icon myself from the PSD provided. Everything is fine and smooth until i ssh the icon into the phone and i notice that the reflection part of the icon is too much(Screenshot below, look closely on MX Tube icon)

Anybody can help me with this problem?
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-12-22 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vansmak View Post
    Ok I need help, I am patching diff themes together. Z's thems have no red circle for a badge, just a number, which I prefer. Iv soured the folders and plist and kind find what to change. anyone? anyone?

thanks 4 the help y'all, macciti wouldve answered me by now. ok flame away

I try to do the icon myself from the PSD provided. Everything is fine and smooth until i ssh the icon into the phone and i notice that the reflection part of the icon is too much(Screenshot below, look closely on MX Tube icon)

Any1 can explain to me why my reflection is stuffed up please. I follow the video word by word but still cant get the reflection right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -27.png  
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-12-22 at 10:12 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to vosszaa For This Useful Post:

Montoyafan (2009-12-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post
    ...the reflection part of the icon is too much
    the same here

I'll look into the media overlay more later. Bed time now.

Quote Originally Posted by vosszaa View Post

Any1 can explain to me why my reflection is stuffed up please. I follow the video word by word but still cant get the reflection right.
    Hey guys, I got totally into this theme last night. I fell in love with it and started messing around with my own icons and had the same problem. After about two hours of messing around, I figured it out. I'm going to attach the PSD file for the icon template thingy. Open this in Photoshop in conjunction with the iSatin Action file and you shouldn't have a problem.

It has to do with the gradients and making it go from black to transparent, and then selecting black on black in the tool bar on the left. Sorry I can't be more specific, I'm a newbie when it comes to Photoshop.

Let me know how it works out for you guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 247 of 325 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast