Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    yeah man...just hit the power/home button at the same time and it'll take a screenshot. then just post up the pics after you ssh them off or email them to yourself and someone will take care of icon requests for you=)

btw.....do any of you guys notice anything about my media player now? especially since i'm a 3G iPhone on 3.1.2 firmware?

Can you please let us know how to get the scrubber bar back?

T

My Illustrations

I have never enjoyed a waste of screen space more.
    "Downloadeous Maximus"

Wow. You listen to Taylor Swift? LOL !!!

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Default Page0
    Hey Rook
    this is what i made from the file you sent me....not too bad for a newbie...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2009-12-17 at 06:17 PM.

Yeah I love Taylor swift. One of the few female artists out there today that isn't some coked up strung out **** lickin alcoholic whore. What do you listen to? Nsync?

NSync? No. I listen to classic rock and metal. Nothing after 1995 though. Who's NSync?

Quote Originally Posted by Demeanor View Post
    NSync? No. I listen to classic rock and metal. Nothing after 1995 though. Who's NSync?
    lol... that's funny

iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    lol... that's funny
    I agree with that.

Thanks

can someone please help me i have categoriesb and i want to use carbon backround i turn backround on in options and changed the backround file in each cat folder but i still see my springboard please help thanks

Can i please get these 2 icons made please.

- Snow Moto

- Emergency

Thanks!!
    Last edited by kwajkid; 2009-12-25 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by richhee View Post
    can someone please help me i have categoriesb and i want to use carbon backround i turn backround on in options and changed the backround file in each cat folder but i still see my springboard please help thanks
    You may need to remake the folders in Categories... Try this for giggles. Make a new folder in Categories. Call it Test. You dont need to put anything in it. You'll notice when you open that new folder it will have a black background when background is selected. Then look at the root of that new folder. It's changed. I bet it says Category000.app or something like that. On that test folder but a background inside that folder. see if that works. Also I think oddly enough that the folder Icon that I have in the theme Icon folder for the four folders may be blocking the background in the NEW folders that are made.

SO... You may need to make NEW folders then put the icon and background in the .app folder that you make. They get named in order Category000 001 002 and so on...

This may make you scratch your head as testing this did the same for me.

Also don't quote me on this as the above is just my findings. I also think this was due to the last Categories update and not Categories SB. The Dev of Categories changed the folder root and way they are named. You can read what was said on the change log on Cydia. He says it was done to make themeing easier. So far it has just gave me a headache.

I do without the background with SB and have it open on the springboard. When the icon count gets to high and they start to go over the clock and weather I make a subfolder within the folder and place it on the right side gray bar to keep the theme looking clean.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    You may need to remake the folders in Categories... Try this for giggles. Make a new folder in Categories. Call it Test. You dont need to put anything in it. You'll notice when you open that new folder it will have a black background when background is selected. Then look at the root of that new folder. It's changed. I bet it says Category000.app or something like that. On that test folder but a background inside that folder. see if that works. Also I think oddly enough that the folder Icon that I have in the theme Icon folder for the four folders may be blocking the background in the NEW folders that are made.

SO... You may need to make NEW folders then put the icon and background in the .app folder that you make. They get named in order Category000 001 002 and so on...

This may make you scratch your head as testing this did the same for me.

Also don't quote me on this as the above is just my findings. I also think this was due to the last Categories update and not Categories SB. The Dev of Categories changed the folder root and way they are named. You can read what was said on the change log on Cydia. He says it was done to make themeing easier. So far it has just gave me a headache.

I do without the background with SB and have it open on the springboard. When the icon count gets to high and they start to go over the clock and weather I make a subfolder within the folder and place it on the right side gray bar to keep the theme looking clean.

that seems like a lot of trouble for something that used to be so simple ill give it a try but i cant make new folders would tak me forever i have ove 90 games plus apps thanks though

update: that didnt work the test app never used any backround it was always transparent thanks for trying but im just gonna have to deal with it
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-12-18 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks for Amazing theme....Is there anyway to get these Backgrounds on my Ovation Z theme....i love this theme..but i like "R" just like this pictures..so can i get these?
    Thanks in advance...
    Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    someone will probably yell at me for this, but oh well i wanted to share all my different colors on my setup....all 20 of them LMAO:

- Rook
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-12-18 at 05:14 AM.

new app new icon.. Pastebot
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by myworld View Post
    Thanks for Amazing theme....Is there anyway to get these Backgrounds on my Ovation Z theme....i love this theme..but i like "R" just like this pictures..so can i get these?
    Thanks in advance...
    what did you want exactly? my page0.png which is my R logo that i made for myself? i already posted my 20 wallpapers somewhere in this thread not "too" far back i think. let me know!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Can i please get these 2 icons made please.

- Snow Moto

- Emergency

Thanks!!
    Here ya go.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-06-01), kwajkid (2009-12-18), zausser (2009-12-18)

here are a few new icons for iBlank's newest update, doodlejump, and las vegas traffic:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-12-18)

Which source do you guy's have for iBlank? I have ModMyI (Utilities) and it never proposed any updates or anything... I'm still at 2.0 and when I make a search for it, I only find the 2.0 version...

It's under http://apt.modmyi.com/ on my source list. That's the ONLY modmyi source you should have besides zodttd in your added sources.

Got it, thx! Did they fix the problem that you guy's had earlier?

Thanks Rookie for your great work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image1.jpg   -image3.jpg   -image5.jpg   -image7.jpg   -image9.jpg  
    iPhone 6 64Gb grey

Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast