Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,840 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

I may be beating a dead horse here.. But I've installed the weather app via the first page of this thread... I did respring 50billion times and I still get a "?" mark on my homepage.. I can see the temp but the icon is not showing up...

Any ideas as to why the icon is not showing..
    JayRizzie

Is it possible for someone to put these images onto these apps. Thank you!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Here is the one I know the name of, I will post the rest of your requests when names are posted, thx
    Thanks for your work on icons!!

can someone make an ipod touch version with different home screen icons

I emailed the dev about this but has anyone else updated iblank in cydia? I did and it removed it from my springboard. It says it's installed and I look in var stash applications and iBlank.app is in there with all the files but it's not on my springboard or in spotlight search when I search for it. Now I can't create any iblanks. Sucks. Let me know!

Hay Rook
    I think it is a update issue, I have the same problem. Guess we will have to wait for 3.1 to come out with the fixed version.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Rook

Have the same issue as well had to take an app out of categories to make up the missing iblank icon but its still there but dont know where !!

Byron

Rook. You have a bad habbit of updating as soon as a app comes out. I always wait. You need to wait a few days bro. Good practice. just saying.

It's a problem with permissions when installing from cydia/the repo the dev told me. Waiting on a fix he said he is working on it asap. He said I can change the permissions manually on the app but I told him I feel better letting it update and fix itself when he releases the fix on cydia. I'll wait:-p

i'm doing everyone's requests that have been PMed to me now. Slowly completely them as fast as possible lol...and PMing them to all of you! Sorry for the delay with them, busy day plus I have 18 requests i'm knocking out one at a time haha! So keep a lookout!

- Rook
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-17 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have a question about carbon red. Is the recent calls screen here supposed to look like this? The calls and name of the contact or number is kind of hard to read. Just curious if I'm missing anything here. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kwatson2 View Post
    I have a question about carbon red. Is the recent calls screen here supposed to look like this? The calls and name of the contact or number is kind of hard to read. Just curious if I'm missing anything here. Thanks

yeah thats an old UIPinstripe.png...use this one...put it in the UIImages folder of your red theme you're using.

rename it to just "UIPinstripe.png" without the quotation marks!

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipinstripered.png  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

kwatson2 (2009-12-17)

Hey rook, would you mind changing the red on the ui pinstripe to black for me? I am offline with my laptop for a while or else I would do it myself. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spitzc View Post
    Hey rook, would you mind changing the red on the ui pinstripe to black for me? I am offline with my laptop for a while or else I would do it myself. Thanks
    here ya go bud, you'll have to rename it though i have "black" at the end of it for sorting purposes on my PC:

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipinstripe-black-.png  

Default icons
    I have a question about the Carbon Ovation Z theme. I launched everything once set up with spring jumps and all, but the misc, apps, and cydia icons didn't create the way the other icons did. Could it be something i did wrong have those icons not been created yet?

Quote Originally Posted by GM_Tech2008 View Post
    I have a question about the Carbon Ovation Z theme. I launched everything once set up with spring jumps and all, but the misc, apps, and cydia icons didn't create the way the other icons did. Could it be something i did wrong have those icons not been created yet?
    I had that problem once, all I did was delete the folders and then go back and make them again. It worked for me maybe it will for you too.

-Lee

quick question. Is there any way to remove the time/date/weather, well pretty much the whole lockscreen info from the Ovation Z theme? I am planning to use lockinfo. thanks in advance.

great job zausser and rook btw..

can anyone guide me in sshing my new ovation icons (that were just made for me) into my iphone? i have no idea where to put it.

Var stash themes your theme icons is the path u want:-) gnite!

Thanks Rook yoir the best

The new update to fix iblank came out last night 3.0.2. It didn't fix it for me, the icon is still not showing on the springboard. Anyone else do the update, did it work for you? Have a great day all!!

Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast