Page 239 of 325 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    No problem be glad too. But, could you please name the icons needed in the order they are pictured.
    sorry for the late reply. The names in order from left to right, top to bottom are:

ToDo, Netter's Flashcards, Words with Friends, Mini Squadron, Mega Poker, Yahtzee, Epic Pet Wars, MxTube, Nike Fit, iFitness.

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Default new icons
    any chance of getting these two icons done please

1. Avatar
    2. iPhone tips
    3. F1 2009

Byron
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    any chance of getting these two icons done please

1. Avatar
    2. iPhone tips
    3. F1 2009

Byron
    Here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-15), HotRodGuy (2010-04-08), zausser (2009-12-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    Hey.. great idea with the left side panel

I really don't get what i do wrong when i create icons. I have the latest action from the ovation.z theme. I have both foreground and background set to black hte gradient is black to transparent, but the icons get a weird reflection anyways... Is the forground colour supposed to change to white when you have pushed the action button ?

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Hey Rook
    your screens look really cool..

Zauss or anybody - i need help

I download this new theme OvationZ Tweak and check on in winterboard with ovationZ , and i have a issue with weather widget ....On springboard i see snow and moon where on same picture.....I see that in ovationz.theme and ovationTweak.theme is Private folder ...is that correct??

Here is SS with this issue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0174.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Dexy111 View Post
    Zauss or anybody - i need help

I download this new theme OvationZ Tweak and check on in winterboard with ovationZ , and i have a issue with weather widget ....On springboard i see snow and moon where on same picture.....I see that in ovationz.theme and ovationTweak.theme is Private folder ...is that correct??

Here is SS with this issue
    that is odd. What theme are you using this with? What is below this theme and checked on in winterboard? Yes the configureme.js in the private folder.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    that is odd. What theme are you using this with? What is below this theme and checked on in winterboard? Yes the configureme.js in the private folder.
    In winterboard i have ovationZ and above ovationZ is OvationZ Tweak and above OvationZ Tweak is Ovation Z Reflect(uncheck).......are you have 2 private folder , one in ovationZ and one in ovationZ Tweak .... i think that is there problem but i dont know how to fix....
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-12-15 at 09:30 PM.

Well, on my computer the theme looks amazing. Unfortunately, the instructions leave a bit to be desired...

Would you be willing to elaborate on the instructions a bit?

Step 2
    Create 4 folders in Categories_ Cap sensitive_ ( iPhone-Games-Apps-Misc )
    ^^^ This means absolutely nothing to me. And I can only imagine how much time and effort was put into the theme itself.... vs. the instructions. I'm somewhat of a n00b.... but not too terribly n00bish. I can't figure out how people know what Step 2 means, yet don't even know how to SSH.

We're almost to 320 pages now, and I haven't found any discussion on this.
    Last edited by Demeanor; 2009-12-15 at 09:47 PM.

In winterboard i have ovationZ and above ovationZ is OvationZ Tweak and above OvationZ Tweak is Ovation Z Reflect(uncheck).......are you have 2 private folder , one in ovationZ and one in ovationZ Tweak .... i think that is there problem but i dont know how to fix....
    Well?/? Even if i do the one above should cancel the one below. I wonder in it's a image problem with the widget itself. Is the weather at your location snowing now? What image is correct. when you deselect the z tweak what image shows on the springboard?

EDIT Did you also edit the configurme.js in the tweak theme?
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-15 at 09:48 PM.

Well?/? Even if i do the one above should cancel the one below. I wonder in it's a image problem with the widget itself. Is the weather at your location snowing now? What image is correct. when you deselect the z tweak what image shows on the springboard?
    the correct one is snow .... in private of ovationZ I have same configureme.js like one in ovationZ Tweak .... i dont know why theme show 2 weather widget , but it may be linked with my battery issue , because it show 2 weather at same time .... If I delete Private folder on z tweak , then weather not working.....

the correct one is snow .... in private of ovationZ I have same configureme.js like one in ovationZ Tweak .... i dont know why theme show 2 weather widget , but it may be linked with my battery issue , because it show 2 weather at same time .... If I delete Private folder on z tweak , then weather not working.....
    remove the private folder and and widget from the ovation z theme for a test and see if that clears the issue with using the tweak for bosspaper. Its odd as I only get one image? worth a try.

remove the widget.html from the base theme. For some reason winterboard is using both widgets at the same time. I never noticed it because they were always the same image. You noticed it as they are freshing at different times. Just rename the widget.html widget.bak in the ovation z theme when using the tweak theme.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-15 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

remove the private folder and and widget from the ovation z theme for a test and see if that clears the issue with using the tweak for bosspaper. Its odd as I only get one image? worth a try.

remove the widget.html from the base theme. For some reason winterboard is using both widgets at the same time. I never noticed it because they were always the same image. You noticed it as they are freshing at different times. Just rename the widget.html widget.bak in the ovation z theme when using the tweak theme.
    now it work!!! tnx .... but when i wont to use only OvationZ theme , not this with bosspaper i must copy private and widget back to OvationZ.theme ?

CORRECTION!!!! DELETE THE WIDGET.HTML from the tweak theme. leave the ovation z theme as is. This way you don't alter the ovation z theme. Still dont know why winterboard rules are not applying in this instance. But i tested and this works.

Remove the Widget.html from the ovation z tweak theme. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Z

I'll fix this in the first post download soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2009-12-15)

CORRECTION!!!! DELETE THE WIDGET.HTML from the tweak theme. leave the ovation z theme as is. This way you don't alter the ovation z theme. Still dont know why winterboard rules are not applying in this instance. But i tested and this works.

Remove the Widget.html from the ovation z tweak theme. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Z

I'll fix this in the first post download soon.
    Now it's perfect .... many tnx Z for this..... I'm glad I helped you too

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-15)

LOL, when you do, would you consider adding some more detail to your instructions? Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Demeanor View Post
    LOL, when you do, would you consider adding some more detail to your instructions? Pretty please?
    What theme are you having trouble with?

Ovation Z.

I've never used Categories before... I'm stuck on step 2. It wasn't very specific. If I can figure this out, I'd be more than happy to put together a very nice set of instructions that will essentially dumben it all down for the n00bs.

Edit: I understand WinSCP quite well... if there's a way to create those four folders using that, it would probably make life a bit easier.

Page 239 of 325 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast