Page 236 of 325 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 6493

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry yeah i know what you mean will post them in a couple of minutes...

My iPhone is a Part of Me byron686's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Icons
    Here you go Colby hope this helps

Byron
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by byron686 View Post
    sorry yeah i know what you mean will post them in a couple of minutes...
    ok thanks. im actually going to try to get them in black (this way, the actual icons wont be blue while the everything else is a different color.)

but send yours and ill do them both so you can be the judge of which looks better...

Byron686's Request

Enjoy, i hope you like it.

Well, i hope every1 enjoys my tweak, but i must go for a bit so if you have any questions just PM me or post here and maybe Z can help
    Last edited by colbyclark70; 2009-12-14 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to colbyclark70 For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-14)

gosh...pages of just seeing Colby/byron/Colby/byron/Colby/byron post after post lol lol i gotta contribute something...idk what i can whip up to share w/everyone....gotta think!.....

- Rook

can anyone help me out? i'm trying to get the isatin categories icons onto my iphone. where do i put the file to have it working properly? or, does it it go into catgories ' folder and i just choose it from there on the iphone? thanks in advance for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by vtowne406 View Post
    can anyone help me out? i'm trying to get the isatin categories icons onto my iphone. where do i put the file to have it working properly? or, does it it go into catgories ' folder and i just choose it from there on the iphone? thanks in advance for the help!
    they go in your themes folder as their own little theme. You dont activate it in winterboard though. You then go into Categories app and for each folder select that theme for cat icons. then voila..done. OR you can be like me and Z and download categoriesSB which elimates the need for categories icons as it uses the normal springboard icons

- Rook
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-14 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-14)

I used colbyclark70's idea for my personal theme. check it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cc70.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

byron686 (2009-12-14)

Can i get these icons made, Thanks

-MaxInjury

-Wildfire

Last edited by kwajkid; 2009-12-25 at 01:57 AM.

they go in your themes folder as their own little theme. You dont activate it in winterboard though. You then go into Categories app and for each folder select that theme for cat icons. then voila..done. OR you can be like me and Z and download categoriesSB which elimates the need for categories icons as it uses the normal springboard icons

- Rook

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kwajkid View Post
    Can i get these icons made, Thanks

-MaxInjury

-Wildfire

here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

HotRodGuy (2010-04-08), kwajkid (2009-12-14)

- Rook
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-14 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I used colbyclark70's idea for my personal theme. check it.

hey Z, is there anyway you could hook me up with a custom lockscreen?

here is the one that i have:

and heres what i want:

i think it will go better with the multicolored theme.

thanks so much!

and why is macciti down again? seems as though theyre doing maintenance every night.

ill hook you guys up with 20 of my wallpaper versions
    =) sorry i dont do them the "regular" style cuz it's not how i have my phone setup.

here ya go:

MyCarbonBoss.theme.rar

enjoy!

- Rook

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iphonerookie For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-12-15)

ok well Z got offline so do you mind completing my request for a locksceen 2 posts up from this?

Quote Originally Posted by colbyclark70 View Post
    hey Z, is there anyway you could hook me up with a custom lockscreen?

i think it will go better with the multicolored theme.

thanks so much!

and why is macciti down again? seems as though theyre doing maintenance every night.
    hey pimpn....like this?:

- Rook
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-12-14 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    hey pimpn....like this?:

- Rook
    im speechless.

but sorry to nag but could you make the black swoosh chrome or more metallic? if you cant or if its too much trouble its perfectly fine...

im still in awe at how fast that was though
    Last edited by colbyclark70; 2009-12-14 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by colbyclark70 View Post
    im speechless.

but sorry to nag but could you make the black swoosh chrome or more metallic? if you cant or if its too much trouble its perfectly fine...

im still in awe at how fast that was though
    PMed it to ya bro, but here's what i came with posting it here anyway:

- Rook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -leyr3-new-.png  

wazzup rook? sick *** wallpapers as usual

hey bro not much^ i was digging around some folders on my PC and found an iAcces keyboard i started working on a couple weeks back before i deleted the iAcces app lol. It's a shame...would have been really sweet to have this keyboard complete....but this is the only image i finished of it:

- Rook

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post

- Rook
    if anyone could give me instructions on how to grab the icon pictures and post them here for icon requests, i'd appreciate it very much. thank you in advance for those who help!

Page 236 of 325 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286 ... LastLast