Page 23 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iSatin

i went ahead and took the green "tap" answer icon and photoshopped it red and set it as the poweroff one so now i have all 3, unlock, answer, and poweroff. For the lockscreen unlock tap button, i used the one icon in the pack that is a little unlock lock...i thought it was more fitting instead of whatever that other one was. LOVE everything Zausser (whats your real name btw? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I'll start on these now.. Have you tried Carbon? I see by your screenshots that you're using the theme's layout?

I can send you the vector original file but you'll have to put the color overlay and other tweeks by yourself. If I give you the one in the theme that already is tweaked and you try and force it larger it will loose resolution. Up to you... Let me know Vector or no vector?
    Vector (original) without tweak .. Thanks.
    Last edited by actisys; 2009-09-27 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    LOL_ wait, what? vector art or no vector art.

Quote Originally Posted by iphonerookie View Post
    i went ahead and took the green "tap" answer icon and photoshopped it red and set it as the poweroff one so now i have all 3, unlock, answer, and poweroff. For the lockscreen unlock tap button, i used the one icon in the pack that is a little unlock lock...i thought it was more fitting instead of whatever that other one was. LOVE everything Zausser (whats your real name btw? lol)
    Sweet!

Some address me as Steve Zauss but 25 years ago someone added the er to the back of my last name and since then that's what people (friends and family) call me...
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-27 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by actisys View Post
    Here's both...
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

actisys (2009-09-27)

Here's both...
    Thanks ..

hey zausser what is your job then, just curious if it's something computer design related

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    hey zausser what is your job then, just curious if it's something computer design related
    I'm the graphic artist for a high end event company in Las Vegas. Basically design and build sets for events. If you go by my business cards one says: "Director of Art and Design" and the other one says, and the one I use "Art Guy"

Wow that's cool, Vegas...

I think my business card would say "smart high school kid" if I had one... lol

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    Wow that's cool, Vegas...

I think my business card would say "smart high school kid" if I had one... lol
    High School... Hey, You're starting a lot sooner than I did. Only thing bad about living in Vegas is you cant go to Vegas for vacation. LOL

Just curious if anyone knows what the actual .png name is for i Dig It? I have tried every variation and it still wont take.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows what the actual .png name is for i Dig It? I have tried every variation and it still wont take.
    I have it named I Dig it.png and its working for me !

I would like to move the time and date in the wallpaper.html a little closer to the bottom can anybody help what i have to change because i dont want to mess up the Wallpaper.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0040.png  

So I was almost done with the carbon player but for the life of me I cant skin the UIscrubber. If anyone knows what the white and blue fill and end caps are called and where they go that would be great.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1130.png  

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    I have it named I Dig it.png and its working for me !

I would like to move the time and date in the wallpaper.html a little closer to the bottom can anybody help what i have to change because i dont want to mess up the Wallpaper.html
    You need to edit the html code. and just move the pixels down till you happy. Just make a copy of the original so if you mess up you have another for backup... No worries I can always get you another.
    It took me a few time too

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

rodima (2009-09-27)

So I was almost done with the carbon player but for the life of me I cant skin the UIscrubber. If anyone knows what the white and blue fill and end caps are called and where they go that would be great.

YES thats what i like oh man you made my day wish i could help you to solve it but you know i'm a noobie in this lol

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rodima For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-27)

for STEVEFFF

Here you go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -si.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-09-27), STEVEFFF (2009-09-27)

Quote Originally Posted by rodima View Post
    YES thats what i like oh man you made my day wish i could help you to solve it but you know i'm a noobie in this lol
    I was so wanting to get done with this... I have the 4 files named correct I think and placed in UIImages... YIKES

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-2.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

Amraam (2009-09-27)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thanks mate

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

maybe this will help you Steve. It's everything there is in a stock theme. Or this .rar is also a iPod theme of sorts.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-09-27 at 11:58 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

zausser (2009-09-27)

Could I trouble someone to help convert the icons listed under thread #474. Really appreciate it ...

I'm having trouble making icons using the PSDs and action file. I drag my screenshot over but it won't let me move it around, I can't do anything, I just have the hand icon.

Where have I gone wrong? I have CS2 on the PC.

EDIT: Sorted the movement error, however, my icons aren't creating properly. Look at the reflection of the 'My O2' app compared to the rest:

BTQ I really love your theme. Even more so because you've gone the extra mile to even make tools so that people can easily make their own icons. Hats off to you!

Thank you for your hard work!!
    Last edited by Amraam; 2009-09-27 at 03:44 PM.

Page 23 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast